DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

It looks like Lisa Frank threw up in my guy's cave.

user posted image

Nhoids are terrible bowerbirds. Hence why they're so often avoided.

Raserai is still showing off his pheasant scarf

and has bedazzled the ceiling meat!!

user posted image

Fabulous! I love the coral antlers.

user posted image

I absolutely could not pass up using Count Casanova for this event, but I'm sad he only has the basic cave. The forest and volcano caves look so awesome!

Going for a more natural look to the cave, but also kinda dark and broody with the vampire and all. Maybe Casanova should be more romantic like Chocolate Pride.

Edited by Angeles

My Neglected's pile of treasure grows!

user posted image

Holy censorkip.gif that is friggen beautiful. I was wondering if someone would be able to pull off the actual pile look, because I tried. And failed. Oh god did I fail. xd.png

Fabulous! I love the coral antlers.

Thx! he looks like a regal stag doesn't he

Bedazzled the ceiling meat... Dear gods, I am dying!

lol glad you enjoyed that!! =)

Hopefully you guys can put in a good word with the female dragons for him ;P

Holy censorkip.gif that is friggen beautiful. I was wondering if someone would be able to pull off the actual pile look, because I tried. And failed. Oh god did I fail. xd.png

Thanks! It's been fun to do xd.png very careful layering to get the illusion right haha. Had to try and arrange the treasure by the cave entrance to make sure they didn't overlap the rocks ^.^

not exactly attracting any girls, but it looks good and that's what's important!

Besides, who'd really want a Neglected mate? xd.png

user posted image

There was this incident with the rainbow chicken... just don't ask. wink.gif

So when the ladies like meat this evil chicken is all for the one who likes him.

He rearranged some things here and there a little bit of different colours and voilà.

And now he has a new chef, the first one is now the red dead yummy crab.

Random boot is random boot.

user posted image

My armies have grown and now we are raiding villages, but it has yet to attract a female worthy for my Glaucus Drake, The Entrance to Mag Mell

I need more penguins

user posted image

So mine is going to really test the limits just to get the 'main' design down; if it maxes the limits at 70 I will probably have /just/ managed to cover the hoard with coins. Hopefully it'll be a little higher than that and I can have a few more shinies outside the cave!

Currently maxed on everything except magic, but shouldn't need more than 3-4 more lizards in the gold hoard xd.png, so ultimately will probably be a mostly shiny/sweets cave, with a side order of miscellaneous.

user posted image

1. The poor lizard has gotten help from the other lizards and is making a bed now of purple rocks and some flowers.

2. A princess and a prince is get move around by some other lizards.

3. D'awwwww, the lizard accept the little dragon's proposal! And some dragonfly is pouring rose petals on the new couple. (i need to find something that works better for petals methinks.)

To Kelkelen: Thank you. biggrin.gif And your cave is amazing.

To Tirition: Daammn, that cave is awesome!

Unfortunately I don't know how to upload an image/screenshot to the forum, but I noticed other people's caves have things like a river or lava. I understand that this is based on the home biome of your dragon, but I can only see the lava in my pyralspite's cave on mobile, while the desktop just shows up a dark cave with no lava...is this a glitch or?

These passing dragons are making R U F I O more desperate as time goes on. Seriously. Or maybe it's just because today....

A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.

He has a very lovely dragon of his own kind snooping around! To get her attention he has a pet with a flower waiting with gifts. He even had his minions bust out a matching crown, staff, lollipop wand, and some more gifts. And the icing on the cake is the CANDY TREE! The all glorious candy tree for her to rest in and snack if she so pleases. wub.gif (I'll most likely redo it later but I just want to go to bed now hehe)

user posted image

Nothing special. My boy is just slowly growing his hoard of shinies. <3

user posted image

user posted image

Breaking news: the cupcake bush is growing well, but the hotdog one is taking its time. Good thing the Crab Squad is here to assist.

My lucky fella attracted a deipsis, grave, black and nebula smile.gif

Edited by Daydreamdragon

He has a very lovely dragon of his own kind snooping around! To get her attention he has a pet with a flower waiting with gifts. He even had his minions bust out a matching crown, staff, lollipop wand, and some more gifts. And the icing on the cake is the CANDY TREE! The all glorious candy tree for her to rest in and snack if she so pleases. wub.gif (I'll most likely redo it later but I just want to go to bed now hehe)

user posted image

AAAAAA candy tree! If I were a dragon, that would absolutely attract me, hehehe.

@ Angeles -- Oh, Count Casanova. You know what they say? Be yourself! (Okay, so Chocolate Pride and I disagree on that one. He says, be whatever will attract your ideal mate! Thanks for the dragon logic, Chocolate Pride. sleep.gif )

@ Sirithiliel -- what a marvelous hoard pile!

Unfortunately I don't know how to upload an image/screenshot to the forum, but I noticed other people's caves have things like a river or lava. I understand that this is based on the home biome of your dragon, but I can only see the lava in my pyralspite's cave on mobile, while the desktop just shows up a dark cave with no lava...is this a glitch or?

You have to upload your picture to a hosting site like Photobucket or Imgur. Then use the IMG button when you post, and paste the URL for where you hosted your picture. I don't know about your cave differences - that's weird!

Here's my creature army so far...

user posted image

Edited by Laura-Borealis

New day, new cave

user posted image

Guys I just... I don't even anymore. Don't ask what's going on with the crab/scarf/rainbow chicken curtains because I have no idea lol

And the gold, errr uhhh you see... Let's say Dorian was trying to impress that Golden Wyvern who came around wanting more shinies, and it was all his idea, no input from me whatsoever... yup, let's go with that unsure.gif *has a problem*

Confession: I thought my Dorian's gold pile was too small and I had a lot of free food slots so I used bananas and those yellowish lizards as a volume boost and it's really really obvious OTL I think I'm losing it

Now the front of the cave looks pretty empty since I moved the gold (as well as the "gold"). I'll probs get to work on that tomorrow. x3 Gosh I love this event