DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

Day 5.

(Technically day 3, as well as day 4.)

To the complete shock of everyone there, an actual girl dragon drops by! A bright pink dragon decides to risk it and peek in, but as soon as she saw the mess inside, she was all like "Oh heeeeeck NO. Not staying. No way. But hey, free ham!" At least somebody is having a good day.

Meanwhile, The stand-off between the holly hero and the cave invading crabs have been going on for so long that the cave is now overgrown with vegetation. Some crabs figured they might actually need to feed the prince(ss)-(s)he's been stuck in that cage since forever now, poor thing. The penguins are still loitering around too, finishing up with that grave and all.

user posted image

user posted image

Yes, yes. A bright pink really did stop by. She liked the collection of meat? you don't say.

hahaha genius idea with the eyes on holly, made me lol hard xd.png

user posted image

Everything's sticking strictly to the color scheme- except for the dragon himself. Shame on you, Chrom.

Oh, a Shadow Walker is visiting! But she thinks my Terrae's garden still doesn't have enough sweets.

user posted image

Day 5... The saga of Dorian & Betty's gold rush continues

user posted image

I spent all of today's new slots on that second pile at the front because... because reasons ok

(it's getting a bit out of hand xd.png)

Welp but if this doesn't get him a mate then I don't know what will. lol

That said, he attracted a Copper today. Cool. <3 I'd like this trend of metallic ladies visiting to continue, please! Though yesterday a Frostbite came by, but that's cool too I guess. Long as it's not the Canopy from the first day... I have a bit of a grudge against her for some reason xd.png Maybe I just don't like Canopies...

^last three posts: Uh bwuh guh?? How'd you guys get those other dragons in there???

Oops... deleted the image on accident. Oh well my cave is 2 posts below now

Edited by Orlageddon

^last three posts: Uh bwuh guh?? How'd you guys get those other dragons in there???

Refreshing the page (F5) worked for me. I only tried that because I saw the dragons in the posts before mine and wondered how to get them. biggrin.gif

Refreshing the page (F5) worked for me. I only tried that because I saw the dragons in the posts before mine and wondered how to get them.  biggrin.gif

Oo, thank you! I did a hard refresh and indeed, now a Copper's there :3

Messed up my design though... bit inconvenient. *goes to move stuff around*

Edit:

user posted image

I love their poses, they look like they're mad at each other. xd.png Dorian's probably shown his not-so-pretty side. She looks like she's having none of his BS and is talking to that random frog instead, lol. I wonder if it could be Copper from my Periodic Clan, because that's precisely what she'd do when confronted with a pompous Lumina.

Edited by Orlageddon

The lady Tangar wonders why a lizard is staring at her when she is being wooed by the piper. It has ruined the mood, in her opinion.

user posted image

U GUYS

user posted image

Copper's gone and now there's a GW biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I want this one to stay please!! She fits in very well too and looks intrigued (unlike the Copper who seemed more interested in the frog on the wall), but my Lumina is the one playing hard to get now... oh please. xd.png

(Scuse me, more shinies?? Sheesh, lady. Dorian himself is all the shiny you'll ever need tongue.gif)

I'm sorry for the spam but I just had to put this here x3

Noooooooooo! Glad I screencapped, cause she's gone and now there's that CANOPY I was complaining about earlier. Karma. D:< There's increasing traffic as the event progresses, isn't there? Okay I'll quit the rambling now.

Edited by Orlageddon

Your potato story was the bomb. Even if you don't leave it please enshrine it somewhere for all time. I haven't laughed so hard in months. That whole post literally made my year so far xd.png

And your reaction made my day! Thank you. laugh.gif I'll let Gally have his potato skins a couple more days before I decide if I need to try to bring him back to sanity or not...

I was aiming for a bed of roses, but the waterhorse was hidden there.

user posted image

So I changed things a little bit to make her more comfortable. Instead, my dragon got a...

Er...

A...

There says it is a Pyralspite, but I know it is another shy dragon. Or a fog one... smile.gif

user posted image

LOL! This is so fun! I hope the fog stays! ^.^

user posted image

Help! I've attracted a dragon that looks surprisingly like Missingno!

Nope, seriously help, I've tried refreshing and I can't get the pyralspite sprite to appear

The issue with Pyralspites has been reported in the Help section, my theory is that it's because the cave-decorating game isn't specifying which version so the normal parts of the game don't know which image to look for. According to the Wiki TJ set it up so that you get fog if it can't find an image way back when all the sprites were updated.

user posted image

I'm not very creative. xd.png

Edit: Well a LITTLE bit more creative.

Edited by zaverxi

user posted image

They are really lovely couple smile.gif

Edited by Nanah

An updated version of my cave. Still very boring. Now that the deep sea decided to sit herself inside my cave, I'm going to have to move things around. Dang it.

user posted image

user posted image

Hopefully I'll have access to enough shinies to finish that wall by the end of the event.

Does anyone know exactly how the requirements for courting a dragon are calculated? By repeatedly adding and removing exactly one more shiny stone on the wall, I managed to get a black dragon, a copper dragon, and a waterhorse to come and visit. I don't know what to make of that, since it seems like courting one specific breed is partly RNG-based?

user posted image

Aww... That looks really cute :3 Although the Undine looks a bit... confused, or something.

Did a bit of redecorating. Blazing Bolt's hoard was a mess. :|

Females don't seem interested in actually coming into my cave xd.png

But i like how my treasure is arranged, and I'm not too keen to mess it all up haha. I like my piled treasure. So my Neglected might end up being alone xd.png

user posted image

Just don't do a hard refresh of your cave, otherwise you might suddenly have female intruders wink.gif

Just don't do a hard refresh of your cave, otherwise you might suddenly have female intruders wink.gif

xd.png you tempted me and I did...now there's a canopy wondering why my Neglected is ignoring her

Females don't seem interested in actually coming into my cave xd.png

But i like how my treasure is arranged, and I'm not too keen to mess it all up haha. I like my piled treasure. So my Neglected might end up being alone xd.png

user posted image

I love it!

Finally attracted the girl of his dreams so he's begging me not to change a thing!

user posted image

He is a bit shy about giving her the necklace though...

A copper visited my dragon's cave and...

user posted image

It looks like she refuses even to talk to him... that's really mean of her, poor Ighttin did nothing wrong, he only didn't want to be alone :c