DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

Yes I know that, but some of the caves are having extras appear. The normal cave is getting a waterfall and the one with the vines is getting extra vines. I'm just wondering how it's being done as it's not happening to everyone.

Dunno about the vines, but I'm pretty sure the waterfall is just the Coast cave?

EDIT: I think you mean the Forest and Jungle caves..? I'm not sure.

user posted image

Here's my updated cave. Didn't add much, though.

Edited by Limanya

Made a little update... Chocolate Pride has been gardening! Now he has a strawberry bed *and* a pond with water lilies. He even swiped some hams from a local butcher. Surely this will appeal to a dragon mate!

user posted image

Edited by Kelkelen

A Penguin King comes to conquer your dragon’s den.

user posted image

How great would it be to attract Terminator, though.

A T-800 comes to visit your dragon’s den. He seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems he liked the collection of targets, but left to find a dragon with more Sarah Connors.

Not nearly as good as some of the ones I seen, but thought I would post. No where near finish, i hoping to have a "ring" of grapes around my cave entrance and some more goodies piled around the stones...

user posted image

My Gold dragon cave. It attracted the bright pink. Yay!

user posted image

Edited by Viar

user posted image

Dorian's cave a day later~

When everything

everything

everything you touch

turns to gold

gold

gold...

STILL NOT NEARLY ENOUGH FOR ME D:< *gold rush* I can't seem to NOT balance it out with the other stuff like mana crystals... shineh

That pile of food over there is really bothering me, but I kinda wanted that Bright Pink to stay so I gave in to her meat demands xd.png

A Penguin King comes to conquer your dragon’s den.

user posted image

A T-800 comes to visit your dragon’s den. He seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems he liked the collection of targets, but left to find a dragon with more Sarah Connors.

That was hilarious! XDDDD

Dunno about the vines, but I'm pretty sure the waterfall is just the Coast cave?

EDIT: I think you mean the Forest and Jungle caves..? I'm not sure.

Ah that makes more sense thank you.

today a A gold-horned tangar visit my dragon

to bad that just increased number of items is now possible and no new items where added

user posted image

Today's cave! I added a little brook in the left hand corner and attracted an imperial fleshcrowne. She apparently liked my collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

Does my pile of loot not interest you, woman?! DX

user posted image

Meanwhile, all I can think is... it needs more green. It's snowing where I live, so greenery is preferable.

....................I love you xd.png that was so funny and now I want to watch Terminator

The lizard king waits with his lizard army for his lizard queen. Note also potato mountain, the edge of which you can see in the corner, because an army marches on its stomach. Or in this case potatoes.

user posted image

More shinies, they said, get more shinies! Well, Zilfjun has had enough of it! He gathered shinies and now the ultimate shiny has appeared! USE THE POKEBALL ZILFJUN, USE THE POKEBALL!

user posted image

Will he catch the 1000000000th Zubat to appear?

Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

user posted image

Rogue, you better attract a nice mate. I'm really trying to help you out here!

user posted image

So far so good... Sorry for the lousy image...

Edited by MedievalMystic

NM, fixed.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Drimar's cave!

user posted image

That pile of loot in the back is going to grow a LOT larger, if the game will let me... I want it to become huge.

And yes he considers his boots to be his most prized possessions, even though they're both left shoes and he insists on wearing one on the wrong foot!

Unfortunately the pile of meat is starting to smell a bit, and it seems to be attracting mice... Oh well, time for snacks!

More shinies, they said, get more shinies! Well, Zilfjun has had enough of it! He gathered shinies and now the ultimate shiny has appeared! USE THE POKEBALL ZILFJUN, USE THE POKEBALL!

IMG

Will he catch the 1000000000th Zubat to appear?

This is my favorite ever.

My jungle cave for my Neglected. Heaping all the treasure in one spot as a true dragon hoard xd.png

user posted image

Edited by Sirithiliel