(all hail the levitating mango)

Edited by horses2123

Decided to completely redecorate the cave... and created the following:

Takes way too long to remove items...

Mini Dragon Pac-Man

user posted image

Under The Sea

user posted image

Pokemon (featured: Turquos as a trainer, Pig as a trainer, Chicken as a fainted Pidove, Crab as a Krabby, Penguin as a Piplup, Lizard as a Helioptile, RedDragonlet as a Charmander, TeddyBear as a Teddiursa, and BlueDragonlet as a Bagon)

user posted image

And finally, a plain ol' hoard (He likes candy. She can have the rest of the stuff, but first he has to fight off Lord Penguin's mouse army.)

user posted image

my cave is icy and i had a waterhorse and canopy so far ! btw we can't be attracting from our own scroll, because i only have 1 water horse and it is male.. lol!! xd.pnguser posted image

user posted image

I'm not really good at this but decided to make a heart out of everything biggrin.gif

Your caves look awesome. ^^

Edited by Bamboomonkey

Mr Stud has finally made an effort at cleaning his cave up! He might have gone a little overboard on the crystals, though...

user posted image

user posted image

Does that look like a path of rose petals? unsure.gif

It does to me! Nice job smile.gif

@Bamboomonkey: Nice cave! smile.gif

Both mine, and my little sisters caves.

Hades is looking to entice this picky Falconiform

user posted image

And this guy likes gems and meat.

user posted image

Day two - Sir Puff is slowly adding more to his cave. The Waterhorse he attracted yesterday left, now he has a Nebula that might be interested. smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by driveshaft0613

It does to me! Nice job smile.gif

Perfect biggrin.gif he's discovering his romantic side.

Ginger attracted a Grave girl at first, now a fleshcrown lady seems to be interested biggrin.gif

user posted image

Astragnon, oldest of my dragons and king of my cave, is hoping to attract a young lady who loves blue!

user posted image

Prince Silver Scale decided to turn into a genii in a bottle spinning top.

user posted image

Because ladies like nothing better than a love magician!

Edited by Bunnybrine

I have a question... How do we acquire things to put inside our cave?

Never mind, I figured it out, smh....

Edited by Rachel72

user posted image

Mr Cloudlet got just a stubborn Ballon Dragon coming no matter how many times I redecorate.

user posted image

Oh god there's more penguins.

Azazel is desperately hoping that this new Black Dragon (who I like to imagine is a gorgeous alt) likes penguins, because he's terrified of them and has enlisted the protection of the mini dragon statues. On the plus side, he now has a treasure trove in the lava.

Day 2.

Funeral.

The heroic rescue was interrupted by the penguin congregation, along with the head penguin, arriving to demand a funeral for the fallen Rainbow[chicken] Knight. He was their kin. The crab army is all too happy to oblige. The holly hero is unsure of what is going on due to getting his head mysteriously stuck inside a large ham; and the Rainbow[chicken] Knight's soul is outa here!

Meanwhile, helmet-face is attempting to put the bunny back in the box. The Prince(ss), in turn, is kind of bored now.

user posted image

(The Teimarr from the day before has had enough of this foolishness and left. However she was replaced by a curious Frostbite)

(..and yes this means someone had to plunge the sword back into the chicken, and move his body from where it was Day 1. I don't know.)

Edited by s0r0k4

This is mine from yesterday. I just arranged things to look nice, adding a crab with a watermelon. smile.gif

user posted image

Today, I messed around with it a little more, especially since I can use more items. It was fun making this one! It looks like others are stealing his meat and sweets. laugh.gif

user posted image