DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

I love it!

Thanks!

I thought about rebuilding it with specific things to attract a mate i'd like...

but i really REALLY don't want to rebuild that ninja.gif

Well, this is awkward on too many levels. laugh.gif

user posted image

Little Green Dragon, that's not how you treat a lady! Get off her back! laugh.gif

By the way, I put the pink hatchling in the right place. Also, LOL at Degas too busy talking to notice the visitor. xd.png

I saw someone had put eyes on their cloud visitor, and had to steal the idea when the cloud came to my cave.

user posted image

I saw someone had put eyes on their cloud visitor, and had to steal the idea when the cloud came to my cave.

user posted image

Lol WOW That is so cute! Please make it stay, that would be too hilarious! wub.gif

Anyway I am officially done decorating my cave. I don't care how many more slots I get. This is it. My best cave so far. I tried making it to attract a White but it seems other dragons are looking around still. Hopefully it'll come at the end otherwise I hope it's a dragon that I like. smile.gif AND to appease the potato lord(birdz) and the potato followers I stuck a potato ring bearer in there! xd.png

user posted image

Edited by AquaTart

The Nebula is blue! Thank goodness! It makes her a perfect match for my skywing.

user posted image

user posted image

Guess the mouse army is being led by a dragon now. Also, apparently we're pasting scales on the walls now.

Take II. Everyone is busy decorating (yes, even the frog) and one of the hatchlings decided to be a bit less romantic.

user posted image

Degas' friends have no class.

Edited by Lizzyluna

user posted image

Sickly of the Sick decorated himself before even touching the cave. By doing so he has attracted a nice looking Bleeding Moon. He has carefully decorated the entrance with corals and grapes. And while decorating the edge of the lava pool with mana, a mouse infestation got into the cave that he still isn't quite aware of yet. But that's just fine. Numerous sea critters such as fish and... well fish have been attracted to his mana, making their homes in the lava. Logic. And strangely enough, a family of frogs travelling on a corpse have stopped at his cave for a rest. More logic. He decided to create a pitfall trap at the entrance, but forgot that dragons can fly. And pay no attention to the captured people in the back of the cave. He also has attracted a nice looking crab who he seems to have befriended only to eat later on. Like all friendships.

Anyway, Sickly doesn't seem to care about finding a mate since he can't have children. He just wants a peaceful cave and he doesn't quite understand the purpose of this event.

user posted image

*flails in a panic*

RED ALERT

A FEMALE EMBER

HAS ENTERED THE AZAZEL CAVE

He's really good at hiding it, but on the inside he's freaking out. He has no idea how to handle her now that she's actually here.

And is it just me, or do they make a really cute pair?

At least she likes the pheasant and cherries…

EDIT:

user posted image

………..

WELL censorkip.gif THAT DIDN'T LAST LONG

And this new female isn't even paying attention to Azazel! She's flirting with the candy lizard!!

Azazel: *screams*

Edited by Lumikkja

Sirithiliel: That's quite the impressive treasure pile! I especially love the sword sticking out of it.

Confused Cat: Your Terrae's garden is just amazing!

AquaTart: That is such gorgeous decorating! And a very inventive use of some toes xd.png

Lumikkja: Poor Azazel! He and that Ember really were a lovely pair, hopefully she'll come back soon!

Today a Frostbite came to visit with her penguin entourage and Mr Stud fell in love instantly. Unfortunately, he then proceeded to "decorate" for her by throwing things all over the floor and I don't think the lady was very impressed. She seemed far more interested in her lollipop (not that I can blame her - I would be, too!). The mouse infestation is still a problem, as well; the lizard wizard I hired yesterday seems to have cleared off and left us with a cave full of mice.

user posted image

user posted image

FWEEE. The Nhio who was poking around at the very start of the event came back, and she's interested. Please stay now, little lady, all the sweets are yours!

@Alectrona: Haha thanks! I'm glad someone noticed. tongue.gif Aww I love the archway of gems, that's so cute.

Aaaaaah look at the pretty copper! I don't know whether I want R U F I O to woo her or the white anymore! blink.gif But I'd have to redecorate my cave since she wants meats and shinies... dry.gif

user posted image

Edit: OMG NO WAY! Look it's a grave! I didn't think one would stop by! ohmy.gif She also wants shinies though... uvu

user posted image

Edited by AquaTart

Soooo many pretty caves! wub.gif

²Aquatart: That almost looks like a curtain, really nice idea!

²AGYK: Seems like we both are into rainbows ^^ So cute!

²Alectrona: How romantic! <3

Well, here is mine... not quite the way I wanted it, but at least it's colorful. smile.gif

Since I didn't have time to decorate anything yesterday, I did not yet attract a mate who was willing to stay. Hopefully it'll work tomorrow.

user posted image

Prince told his ring bearer to speak to the copper dragon, but all she did was turn her back! laugh.gif

user posted image

Hi, I'm Noivern, and I'm competing for the Messiest Cave Award.

user posted image

It seems that Little Red has invited their friends over. Now all three of them are offering interior decorating advice - advice that this crowned Vampire isn't keen on taking. He seems to think that sprawling out appealing-looking meats and gems + holding a sword in his mouth (he's gonna cut his tongue) is enough.

You're attracting attention, buddy. But maybe not the right kind. :V It seems that a couple of crabs have decided to use the place as a battlefield....

Edited by Noivern

user posted image

Apparently Ighttin has some problems to attract a lady who will pay attention to him. This harvest seems to be more interested in the mana gem xd.png

Oh my gosh...I had placed the wineglass *perfectly!* I just needed to move a few bits of the stream, and the White fits perfectly. She said she was leaving in search of more sweets, but I'm still pretty convinced the reason was Chocolate Pride's antler extensions. They're really not convincing, sweetie!

user posted image

Also, @ Confused Cat, I loooove your garden. That tree is so pretty!

@ traumeule -- gorgeous scattered rainbow! I haven't seen any other cave designs quite like yours.

@ AquaTart -- those curtains! A very lovely touch.

Edited by Kelkelen

Working on:

- MOAR VINE FLOWARS

- MOAR TREASURE RAWR

- MOAR PRETTY FLOWER BORDER

Maybe some 'rose petals' on top of the gold once it's done hmmm. More wall decorations too?

user posted image

Soooo many pretty caves! wub.gif

²Aquatart: That almost looks like a curtain, really nice idea!

²AGYK: Seems like we both are into rainbows ^^ So cute!

²Alectrona: How romantic! <3

Well, here is mine... not quite the way I wanted it, but at least it's colorful. smile.gif

Since I didn't have time to decorate anything yesterday, I did not yet attract a mate who was willing to stay. Hopefully it'll work tomorrow.

user posted image

Love the rainbow theme you've got going!

It seems my Soulpeace has gone with the "flowers and teddy bear" approach. He's even constructed a heart out of some of his scales and placed a necklace in the center! How sweet.

user posted image

My Turpy has decided he wants to attract a girl who really likes grapes.

(Or possibly the ice mana that he's using for refrigeration.)

user posted image

user posted image

FINALLY

A SHADOW WALKER

Azazel, meet the love of your life!

user posted image

I really like how their poses compliment each other.

She's so feminine looking like "ooo I like your potatoes, sir."

Yes! Finally someone who can appreciate him with their own flaming song just like my golden piper! The poor little flower girl dragon is a bit scared as she stands there with the flowers though.

user posted image

Edited by forgetmenot