DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

user posted image

Mine so far. There's still so much more I want to do...

Edited by MedievalMystic

new update

user posted image

today a White wisit my dragons,

so these 3 dragons visited my Whiptail now

Nebula->Gold Hornet Tangar->White

I have not much meat added(just 6/30), and I wish I could have more shinies instead, but I have already 30 from 30 shinies

Edited by Seiti

user posted image

My copper has his shiny hoard on the left, along with some penguins (?) and a TON of grapes. Lots of green too, hence the "Verdgris" Copper.

Chocolate Pride is reeeeally laying it on thick, now.  Romantic dinner for two, anyone?  Do you like his lily pond?  Perhaps the strawberry beds will appeal?  Or a sensual fringe curtain (made of sausages)?

user posted image

P.S.  @ Phioxse -- I loooove the saga of the executed rainbow chickens and crabs, and the crab atop the mountain of potatoes, hehehe!

@ Lady_Dragon -- the little dragon proposal with the tiny orchestra is too cute!

Your cave is forever my favorite <3

You guys are all so creative guh. I'm not even trying, just hoarding piles of gold and that's about it xd.png

user posted image

Feelin' like the most uncreative person ever. I just kinda threw the stuff all around the place.

There's one thing we can all be sure about, though.

My hot dog brings all the girls to the yard.

Kelkelen: you win best cave, hands down xd.png I think my lady dragons are throwing themselves at Chocolate Pride right now!

ToyotaMiko: my dragon tends to just throw stuff around the cave, too. I'm dreading what he'll come up with today... What do you mean I'm the one decorating the cave? Don't be silly, of course it's not me. It's absolutely, 100% definitely my dragon who couldn't make a pretty cave to save his life. Yep. For sure. Not me at aaaallll.

Naruhina_94: I love the gold pile! It's very traditional, you can't beat a dragon with a good old-fashioned pile of gold!

As for my own dragon, he's not done anything with his cave yet today, though I'll be sure to share any updates he makes to it here!

Day 3 of Dorian Gray's cave

user posted image

lol I have no idea what I'm doing anymore

I tried to reduce my Harpagon tendencies a bit (unbelievable) so there's barely any gold for now, I'll have to work on that next instead of fancy curtain rings xd.png I got so desperate that I started putting these yellow lizards there lmao

Tried to make that stupid pile of food look a bit more presentable too but egh. Looks better but it still bugs me. -__- Maybe I should also start putting stuff into the actual cave but... ya know...

I want to work in some kind of reference to the book. Sometime. Somehow.

user posted image

Im trying to wrote with roses ''I <3 U''. Also trying to make the pile of shinies bigger (No idea how xd.png)

Who needs that grave anyways sad.gif Don't worry Xonn, we'll find you someone someday. Maybe after the dragonflies complete their heart.

user posted image

Chocolate Pride is reeeeally laying it on thick, now.  Romantic dinner for two, anyone?  Do you like his lily pond?  Perhaps the strawberry beds will appeal?  Or a sensual fringe curtain (made of sausages)?

user posted image

Uhhhh… I think Azazel wants to throw himself into Chocolate Pride's arms, since he's not getting any luck with the ladies. He now has a picky Brimstone demanding more shinies.

user posted image

He's taken a bit of an inspiration from Chocolate Pride and has prepared a luxurious meal of pheasant. However, the Penguin Army still lurks nearby, hoping to seize the riches Azazel has finally managed to amass.

That, or they just want his grapes.

ifyouknowwhatImean //SHOT

Edited by Lumikkja

The increasing wealth of my cave has attracted a trio of mysterious Snakedeer!

user posted image

My Copper instructs his young followers on how to deal with these pests. (Is the Prince the prize for the most successful student? Another pupil? Lunch?!)

"How on earth did I end up down here?"

user posted image

I LAV EET MINE MINE BE MINE

"How on earth did I end up down here?"

user posted image

That... is amazing xd.png Now what kind of water-dweller could resist that?

Day 3

user posted image

Prince Silver Scale is cutting watermelon in his new princ-ey outfit.

The Big Fat Frog and Smaugi the 3rd are fighting to the death over the treasure pile.

Bunnybrine has fallen asleep on the food pile and LeafBunny has stolen a cupcake for her bae.

Mr. Penguin gave Birdy one shoe.

Prince threw in a pile of food; that picky red dragon better be happy! wink.gif

user posted image

My dragon Frilled to be Pleated likes orderliness.

user posted image

I decided to go for a red/gold theme. And also a lamb for some reason? Gotta show the girls your sensitive side, and what better way than a fluffy little pet! Or snack. Whichever.

Well he's calling more penguins than ladies but what can a guy do? At least his hat is fancy and they are throwing some coins at his feet for his performance.

user posted image

Uhhhh… I think Azazel wants to throw himself into Chocolate Pride's arms, since he's not getting any luck with the ladies. He now has a picky Brimstone demanding more shinies.

He's taken a bit of an inspiration from Chocolate Pride and has prepared a luxurious meal of pheasant. However, the Penguin Army still lurks nearby, hoping to seize the riches Azazel has finally managed to amass.

That, or they just want his grapes.

ifyouknowwhatImean //SHOT

Massive LOL!

I love his pheasant meal and hoard. Great pile of shinies! Oh, silly Penguin Army...that is a Magma dragon. Pretty soon, you might be penguin en flambe!

Also, @ Tirition -- I looooove it! The bubbles! The oysters with "pearls!" So creative and aquatic!

I just love everyone's caves! So creative! Fozzie's cave is still kind of disorganized and sloppy... we'll probably start over on the last day once everything is unlocked and see what we can come up with to really woo the ladies! So far we've had a Pyralspite, Gold horned Tangar, and today a Copper.

user posted image

Also, @ Tirition -- I looooove it!  The bubbles!  The oysters with "pearls!"  So creative and aquatic!

That... is amazing xd.png Now what kind of water-dweller could resist that?

This one is genius xd.png

I LAV EET MINE MINE BE MINE

Thanks peeps! ^__^

I love the variety of things being created for this event! Esp. the caves with piles of treasure for the traditional dragon hoard haha.