TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I am totally confused. My cave looks different today than the last few. Whu blink.gif How did I suddenly get MAGMA in my cave.

Edited by Gypsydancer

So far my Boy has attracted a Falconiform Wyvern, a Copper and a Balloon.

Thing is yesterday the Copper was interested but today before I'd added anything she'd gone and it was a Balloon. And it's still a Balloon.

I think this is just random.

Anyone gotten any really rare dragons visiting

I had a Bright Pink come to see my Radiant Angel. (:

Well the Shadow Walker hit the road and now my poor boy L'amour has a Brimstone after him. ...Not too sure if I would be interested if I were him.

I'm just thinking of the smell. xd.png

Does anyone have any ideas on what to name their new 2015 Valentine's dragons? I have no ideas at all.

Does anyone have any ideas on what to name their new 2015 Valentine's dragons? I have no ideas at all.

I'm naming mine based on their codes unless anything strikes me when I see the adults smile.gif Stumbled Confession and Question of Cuddles

Anyone gotten any really rare dragons visiting

I had a Pyralspite visit. As long as it wasn't the Volcano variety, it was a rare one. My cave is located in the coast, so it was probably a Spessartine Pyralspite.

Mine are going to be named after the codes, like most of my other newer dragons. So Bechu and Kasgam.

I'm naming mine based on their codes unless anything strikes me when I see the adults smile.gif Stumbled Confession and Question of Cuddles

Those names are so cute.

I typically name mine based on their appearance or whatever power they have. If the dragon has parents I do a combination of the parents' names.

My dragons are typically like my diary of my life. So I usually name them based off of the Valentine's day that I had unless I have other plans. Ex: On Valentines Day 2011, my alarm woke me up at midnight (I didn't want to get up at midnight that day) for some reason and was playing "My Love" by Paul McCartney, so the sweetlings I picked up that year are named "In the Hands of My Love" and "Everywhere With My Love".

Similarly, my Rosebud that year was named "Cassidy my Valentine" bc my best friend Cassidy was my Valentine that year.

This year... I'm not sure what to name them yet. rolleyes.gif

You guys and your potatoes. You're killing me. xd.png

Meanwhile, a squid-and-scale ocean lapping onto a candy corn-and-coin beach is totally believable, right?

user posted image

That is very lovely!

I need 2 more pearls to complete my pearl heart XP

user posted image

Is my crab waiter presenting a squash believable? ROFL

My mentality behind it is dragons are very intelligent and some possess magic, so why couldn't they make friends or pets of other creatures.

Did anyone manage to keep a single mate for 2 days straight? My dragon attracted an Undine the first day that I loved and wanted to keep around, but no matter what changes I made the 2nd day I still attracted a different mate.

Naming one of my new babes Honue, since that happens to be her code (with messed caps) and I thought it sounded kinda like a name. The other, I have no idea whatsoever, guess I'll wait for TJ's hatchlings to grow up first for inspiration. x3

Edited by Orlageddon

Soooo, here's the current lair!

user posted image

That's an absurdly appropriate lair for a Heartseeker. laugh.gif

@Wahya - I love the crab. "Will you be wanting the eggplant today, sir? Very good, sir. Roasted or braised?"

My dragons are typically like my diary of my life. So I usually name them based off of the Valentine's day that I had unless I have other plans. Ex: On Valentines Day 2011, my alarm woke me up at midnight (I didn't want to get up at midnight that day) for some reason and was playing "My Love" by Paul McCartney, so the sweetlings I picked up that year are named "In the Hands of My Love" and "Everywhere With My Love".

Similarly, my Rosebud that year was named "Cassidy my Valentine" bc my best friend Cassidy was my Valentine that year.

This year... I'm not sure what to name them yet. rolleyes.gif

I actually snagged an AMAZING name this year based off of one of the parent names, and I cannot believe it was actually available! It's on my favorite Val. breed too!

@Libby - Oh I didn't realize that was an eggplant biggrin.gif That's so cool!

And ROFL! "Roasted with a bit of glazing, please, my dear Alfred."

user posted image

Emerald Everywhere Part II

So far, I've attracted a Brimstone, an Undine, and a Red.

I love how you worked with the green suckers - they look like some kind of stemmed plant biggrin.gif

@ Glaciarie - The pheasant on the bed of sausage, and princess surrounded by roses and a lamb are my favorite parts of yours (particularly the latter - it's a symbol of innocence and beauty IMO). Very nice!

Edited by Wahya