TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I am much jelly. @_@

Tee hee!

I spell checked that name so many times thinking there was no way I got it. No. Way. I was really lucky smile.gif

@ Silver - Yours looks nice too! I like the mossy look of the greens you used biggrin.gif Moss is amazing <3

I like those caves. My one looks pretty boring aginst them.

user posted image

Your dragon gets points for color-coordinated piles. laugh.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Does anyone have any ideas on what to name their new 2015 Valentine's dragons? I have no ideas at all.

One of mine got her name based on her code - the other one, I'm waiting to name until I know what kind of Dragon it is (I have a name in mind, but I'd rather make sure it will fit before I use it)

And wow - everyone's caves look so awesome compared to mine (I won't post it, I'm embarrassed by it)

Wait... how does everyone have so much variety?! I only have magic items...

Look below the title "Magic" and click on the others to open up their respective inventories biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edited by Wahya

Look below the title "Magic" and click on the others to open up their respective inventories biggrin.gif

*dies* thank you! I feel stupid right now!

Tee hee!

I spell checked that name so many times thinking there was no way I got it. No. Way. I was really lucky smile.gif

@ Silver - Yours looks nice too! I like the mossy look of the greens you used biggrin.gif Moss is amazing <3

lol, and thanks to you, I grabbed Nucleic Acids for one of my own dragons.

Also, I am waiting for the hatchies to grow up before naming... So far, maybe I'll go with "The Shiny"... and other names that I may or may not steal from my Luminas. tongue.gif

Wait... how does everyone have so much variety?! I only have magic items...

I feel like whoever clicked on the text to the side before consulting the forums was a genius. I've seen so many people confused by it, and I sure as heck didn't figure it out until I came on here and saw that question being answered. Making those into proper "Click here!" tabs probably would have helped. I just hope the peeps who don't frequent the forum aren't getting totally left out. unsure.gif

Edit for typos.

Edited by LibbyLishly

Don't feel stupid - it took me a while to figure it out too! There wasn't a guide for it or anything, and it's not super obvious.

@ kiyoura - Awesome biggrin.gif Glad you got that one!

I've only named one of mine from this year so far, and it's very much look based - Fuchsia Swarovski Crystal. They are SO PINK AND SHINY! I thought it would fit well, ha ha!

Wookie, that is so beautiful! It's like a rainbow of orange stacked up into a hoard biggrin.gif

Edit - I had no idea you'd become an artist here!!! Congratulations biggrin.gif

Edited by Wahya

My blue dino is actually named Deoxyribonucleic Acid. But I suppose I'll have to wait until I see the adults before I decide on a name for these new pretties.

user posted image

The sweetling doesn't understand decorating and does what he does best: pile up anything sweet and shiny

How are you guys changing the background theme?

It's fixed based on where the dragon you picked came from - Volcano gives lava, Coast gives the little stream, Jungle gives vines etc. The one you quoted is for bred or unspecific cave dragons - I've got that one.

It's based on the biome of the dragon you selected.

Mine has a waterfall because it's the Coast.

Those without a biome (so bred or "Cave" from before the biomes) have a "generic" background.

Does anyone have any ideas on what to name their new 2015 Valentine's dragons? I have no ideas at all.

I'm naming them after their codes, unless something changes.

Anyone gotten any really rare dragons visiting

I had a bright pink on the second day.

Day 3, and today a brimstone came by. I'm curious how this will end. He's preparing a bed of roses in any case. xd.png

user posted image

Are there any new items today? Or are those only 1-2 and I haven't noticed yet?

No new items, just 10 more slots in each category - which I'm actually kind of relieved about. There are so many items already available, I'd feel torn trying to figure out what to use.

I didn't work it out either and I would have asked if someone hadn't ninjaed me. I saw the answer and was like D'oh!

Edited by Cireth

user posted image

The sweetling doesn't understand decorating and does what he does best: pile up anything sweet and shiny

Especially if it is ORANGE sweet and shiny. Like magi colored laugh.gif

Day 3, and today a brimstone came by. I'm curious how this will end. He's preparing a bed of roses in any case. xd.png

user posted image

I looove this one~ The background goes so well with what you've put in it! It looks so nice~~

Wish I had picked one of the biomes that are prettier, I have Coast and there's only a little trickle of water. XP So my boy has just collected pretties in piles! Still.. Themed (to the background) would have been easier in my opinion.