TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

my little cave

user posted image

1. day Gold-horned Tangar

2. day Shadow Walker

3. day Teimarr

4. day ??? ninja.gif

Likewise. I'm a bit undecided on how I'd feel about the mate showing up in the cave. I'm sitting here decorating with one dragon in mind, and having another dragon in there might mess up what I've done so far. xd.png Maybe if we can keep decorating for the rest of the day even after the mate settles in.

Nice! Shame about the Z instead of S, but at least it's close. smile.gif

Likewise. I'm a bit undecided on how I'd feel about the mate showing up in the cave. I'm sitting here decorating with one dragon in mind, and having another dragon in there might mess up what I've done so far. xd.png Maybe if we can keep decorating for the rest of the day even after the mate settles in.

Nice! Shame about the Z instead of S, but at least it's close. smile.gif

I'm sparsely decorating, working on a pile o' gold right now heh.

and yes! Sorta cruel(in a sense xd.png), but awesome still, depending on genders of these guys, if they can be bred with Arasani's I'd have that code with my "Valentine for the Marine's" Which basically has Huh Rah! in it ^^

edit: Icarus (skywing) has attracted I think

1. Red

2. Fleshcrown(forget which these are blink.gif )

3. Nebula

Edited by Erithan

user posted image

My GoN's cave is a little weird right now but I wonder what it'll look like towards the end of the event. I feel bad for him. He's trying his hardest, but something just isn't clicking with the girls passing by. (Maybe the collection of albino scales in the back but that's more likely my fault than his)

I can't find mo7's original post, but my Pyralspite has attracted:

Day 1: Golden Wyvern

Day 2: Frostbite (lolwut?)

Day 3: Red

My Teimarr has gone through a Grave, Fleshcrowne and now has a picky Pyralspite demanding miscellaneous items and then shinnies. Poor guy is doing the best that he can. He's starting to think that he's better off single. These woman are working him to death.

I'll admit it, I gave up on impressing the females on the first day ><

It's more fun to decorate the cave and see who comes along the next day

I attracted a Black Dragon today. So I removed all the sweets I had for the Harvest yesterday and put meat there instead xd.png So I've had a Bleeding Moon, a Harvest, and a Black. Ugh wish I knew how to screenshot on a pc...

very pretty cave, oo you have a waterfall? *jealous*

edit: hit the prnt scr button^^

and then go to something like paint and ctrl+v (tends to auto as jpeg, would advise .png)

Edited by Erithan

The bright pink is gone, now my lumina Dorian Gray is trying to impress a nhiostrife lady. Well... trying. She wants more sweets, I'm not down with that. Or at least I need to figure out how to reasonably put them in, since my cave looks really empty anyway. xd.png Dorian's prettiness will have to suffice in the meantime.

Edited by Orlageddon

user posted image

Falconiform came to visit today.

Edit: Photobucket, y U make my picture blurry? :C It wasn't blurry before uploading...

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

And TJ's hatchies grow up tomorrow. smile.gif

Am I the only one that is excited to see what these will be fully grown?

*big sigh of relief*

Finally i've taken me 2 of the new Valentine eggs, seconds after my other eggs hatched...

I was so paranoid about not getting them today... xd.png But now all is well!

Anyone gotten any really rare dragons visiting

I have a Copper visiting my Desipis today. She can't decide whether she likes the meat or the shinies more.

I have a Copper visiting my Desipis today. She can't decide whether she likes the meat or the shinies more.

Nice!

All I seem to attract are commons.

Day 3, the Red dragon went away, not there is a Waterhorse wandering around Sot Uraan's cave...She wants more shiny things xd.png

You guys and your potatoes. You're killing me. xd.png

Meanwhile, a squid-and-scale ocean lapping onto a candy corn-and-coin beach is totally believable, right?

user posted image

You guys and your potatoes. You're killing me. xd.png

Meanwhile, a squid-and-scale ocean lapping onto a candy corn-and-coin beach is totally believable, right?

user posted image

xd.png The ladies ought to be impressed by your guy's creativity if nothing else.

user posted image

He keeps redecorating, but the ladies don't seem to care.