TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Does anyone have anything other than magic items for the hoard? Or will more stuff appear over time?

I used my CB Frill...Z'lastone

he was my last frill nabbed before they went away and was a Z code tongue.gif

ACK! I don't know which fella to pick! :blick:

Should I pick my favorite breed or my Silver? SOMEBODY HELP ME!

pick one with a description that matches ;D i was going to go for my cb silver aswell but then, i remembered this fella

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nquM

it's silly as it can be, but it sort of matches... frills are not even in my fav list of breeds, but i love this leetle guy xd.png

So, like, are our dragons going to be mated to whoever they attract? Or is it just kind of a see-what-you-get-but-nothing-really-happens kind of thing?

'Cause I may have made a poor choice in that case... I picked my first male dragon 'cause he's my favorite, but he's been monogamously mated to my first female for years. I'd hate to see them break up.

I tested the event on mobile and it worked just fine.

Way to make assumptions.

Well it doesnt work on my Samsung galaxy s5 with crome browser. I've tried the standard method of trying to zoom out to see everything, I've tried turning the screen. ... nada. Can't see it all. What else do you need to know to help?

I think I figured something out:

If you add an item and subsequently remove it, you won't be able to save.

If you add an item and save, it works fine.

If you then decide to remove it, you can remove it and save as well.

So you just can't add and remove the same item in the same save.

Does this work for anyone else?

Well, that worked surprisingly well to get rid of the extra new egg I picked up:

*Vampire Dragon* bites the egg and it is transformed into a vampire. However, your other dragons become repulsed by the egg and toss it away from you.

Anyhow, can't wait to see what these little ones turn out to be...I hope its something that I can make the code of one of my two go along well with.

So, like, are our dragons going to be mated to whoever they attract? Or is it just kind of a see-what-you-get-but-nothing-really-happens kind of thing?

'Cause I may have made a poor choice in that case... I picked my first male dragon 'cause he's my favorite, but he's been monogamously mated to my first female for years. I'd hate to see them break up.

Ooh, same, I chose a golden wyvern that was intended to be mated to only one other dragon o-o

I'm trying to catch a couple eggs.

I have a question: When you saved, it appeaed "Invalid item". What's it mean?

I highly doubt it. I picked a Misfit Pygmy, but a Balloon showed up. So unless this is gonna result in glitch eggs...

I chose my Sweetling. Anyways, I can't wait to get the egg. I always want to wait until I finally pick up the egg to see what it actually looks like, so I'm resisting the temptation to look at the first page. Can't wait for the next drop.

The flavor text tells you what different dragons want, if you want to try to court a specific breed.

The flavor text on the dragon description?

Ooohhh

A bleeding moon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.
Edited by Vain.3805

What is going on? I started trying to catch the eggs as soon as I saw them, about midnight. No luck. My puter seems very sluggish.

But Lady_NightFox seems to have scooped 4. blink.gifunsure.gif What is going on?

I don't get the event thing. I chose a male, but can't see anything happened.? I'll go look again.

No flowers this year? Darn it, but I really enjoyed that!

Seems I won't be able to do this event...figures. *shakes head* I hope I won't be missing out.

Yeah, I'll be really annoyed of they auto-mate. I'd like clarification of what happens at the end that is different from the flavour text

I'm using firefox and saving changes works for me biggrin.gif

and i keep getting this message;

"A frostbite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana."

what does more mana mean? is mana the same as magic? ohmy.gif

I really like the idea of this event. ^.^ I picked Rupestris, a CB Brute who hasn't bred with anyone yet. He looks so snarly and hopeful in his ice cave of loneliness...

I highly doubt it. I picked a Misfit Pygmy, but a Balloon showed up. So unless this is gonna result in glitch eggs...

Yeah, come to think of it, there were vampires on the list too.

I'm just confused about the goal of the game.

I went with my second male dragon because my first male (an Ice Dragon, what have you) had already bred with my first Magi female, thus disqualified from it.

On that note, I am have poor luck in getting these pretty eggs everyone is talking about.