TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

"A golden wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana."

Mana is 10/10, I don't know what to do. dry.gif

I think it's more of a ratio thing than a numbers thing for the game, as I get the same reactions at half the numbers (5 manas and meats, and 10 manas and meats) as I go forth trying to strike the balance. Also wondering if individual items carry different weights (like one crystal might attract a dragon more strongly than another).

I dunno, just trying to make sense of it

"A golden wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies."

Is there a way to swap between item types? I can only seem to equip magic at the moment . . .

How do I get a different dragon? This white wants more mana/sweets and I don't wanna remove the frightened princess in front of my desepis. tongue.gif

"A red dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat."

Really?

"A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat."

Now I don't throw around "that's what she said" very often but...

lol

"A golden wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies."

Is there a way to swap between item types? I can only seem to equip magic at the moment . . .

Click on the shines and it should change to that lol

Little miss red dragon can't make up her mind whether she wants mana or meat.

Well, I don't want her anywhere near my shimmer, so she can go ahead and shoo on out. tongue.gif

Can we still catch for others? And how? is it the same old going into their account with the temp password and catching? I'd love to help some people ^.^

BTW, what are the drop times? Hourly?

TJ also mentioned that a mate won't actually be attracted until the end of the event... so no matter what we do probably won't cause any gals to actually stick around til the end?

Edited by Stromboli

I picked a waterhorse named Fairy Lord for the event.

Just because I like the mental image of a floppy, mucky dork trying to seduce anyone. He is going to fail miserably.

Little miss red dragon can't make up her mind whether she wants mana or meat.

Well, I don't want her anywhere near my shimmer, so she can go ahead and shoo on out. tongue.gif

That's how I am with this white! I want a dragon that might fit my desepis. A white wont! biggrin.gif

"A imperial fleshcrowne dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more shinies."

10/10 shinies

what do you want from me--

And I got: "A imperial fleshcrowne dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets."

Those Fleshcrownes...indecisive and and such teases.

"Failed to save: invalid item" fix: save before you delete anything.

If you place an item, delete it, and then try to save, you'll get the error message.

If you place the item, save, then delete it and save again, you'll be fine.

(Thanks, lazybug!)

what happened to the five minutes drops? no eggs showing up for me in none of the areas blink.gif guess I have to get my eggs from the AP or wait for the full hour.

love the egg, very beautiful wub.gif

Can we still catch for others? And how? is it the same old going into their account with the temp password and catching? I'd love to help some people ^.^

BTW, what are the drop times? Hourly?

Catching for other people, even with their permission, counts as multi-scrolling (one person playing on multiple scrolls) and could burn both ya scrolls. sad.gif However, the eggs will be dropping for 3 days, so you'd have plenty of time to catch and transfer to friends who might be having a hard time.

Omg is it just me or in the misc tab does that doll look like red eyes from Ib?

Lol Girls..... tongue.gif

maybe she took offense to me literally making her a mushroom sundae with a single cherry on top.......

I picked a waterhorse named Fairy Lord for the event.

Just because I like the mental image of a floppy, mucky dork trying to seduce anyone. He is going to fail miserably.

Oh that is hilarious xd.png

I picked my 3rd gen Gold from GoldXBlack checker, he's my first/only gold so he's special <3