TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Oooooh....thank TJ for the gorgeous eggs. Can't wait to see what these babies turn out to be. I have my cave done but it isn't letting me save it. I keep getting "Failed to save: Invalid item". I took a screen shot of my cave in case it's just a glitch and pasted it in Paint so I can redo it the way I had it later if this is a technical issue. I am using Firefox since Internet Exploder (yep....I meant to say that) likes to crash on me.

For those that are having the same problem and have all your stuff picked out and placed you can hit the Print Screen button (PrtScr SysRq on my keyboard) and open paint and hit CTRL+V to paste it there and save it for reference. Hope this helps. smile.gif

My gosh those eggs! Forget what I said about pinks, if they look ANYTHING as awsome as their eggs I will be one happy scroll-keeper when I catch mine. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I've been having fun with the event, but for some reason it won't let me save. And I have everything set up so nice and neat the way I want it.

Edited by Syiren

biggrin.gif Happy Valentine's Day or Happy Hearts and Hooves Day! <3 I very much like the new eggs. I have fun the Holiday event. Yay Cool! Hope everybody has a great day tomorrow.

Ok, I figured it out...those 'buttons' to switch shiny categories should be a bit more obvious they are clickable xd.png.

Mobile isn't working out too well for me either-- can't move items. Guess I'll just wait until I can access a computer to decorate my to-be horrible cave.

I picked my Nocturne, Crook, hoping that we'd play accomplice to some more dragon thievery.

Nothing says "I love you!" quite like a Princess in a cage.

Got my two eggs. Now to see how the rest of this event pans out. :3 I hope to catch some more old holidays after my next batch hatches.

Grabbed 3 eggs, as for the event... my mistwalker had a red come over, but she wanted more meat... satisfied that quota only for complaints about mana. Try to satisfy that and it goes back to how there's not enough meat tongue.gif

Thanks TJ and spriters. The eggs are so cute! And the event is just squeee *fangirling* wub.gif

I chose a silver dragon because shiney. biggrin.gif

Well... thanks to that sudden flood in the AP, I have my new eggs!

choosing a Wrapping Wing worked out pretty well for my part. I got it to where he's holding the larger striped lollipop. I just wish I could save. It keeps giving me a 'Failed to save: invalid item' message.

Edited by Syiren

This event looks fun! I picked my CB Winter Magi because their cute curious expressions seemed to fit a boy decorating hopefully for a mate so well xd.png If only the hoards would save =( I got mine decorated and then got the invalid item error. I'll wait and see if it's fixed in the morning I suppose. I don't see any eggs either but it's always like that the night of a release. Time to get some sleep and prepare to hunt in the morning!

Good luck everyone!

I'm trying to catch a couple eggs.

I have a question: When you saved, it appeaed "Invalid item". What's it mean?

I am getting the "invalid item" issue as well.

EDT: Reloaded the page and the issue is gone.

Edited by Draketeeth

Nothing is happening. No change after I picked a Male. No response other than the dragon code disappeared from the choice box.

What am I doing wrong and how do I fix it? I am lost with computers. I am trying to use Chrome as Internet Exploder I like that keeps freezing and crashing on me.

Help please maybe a link to a post that explains what to do or what happenes or both?

Please?

I do like the looks of the eggs but haven't managed to snag any.

choosing a Wrapping Wing worked out pretty well for my part. I got it to where he's holding the larger striped lollipop. I just wish I could save. It keeps giving me an 'invalid' message.

That's awesome. I also picked one of my wrapping wings, so I might need to steal that idea.