TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

He should have warned us if he meant to up the limit to four... Has anyone tried getting more then that?

Well I have 6 now ... not sure what's going on

i'm also getting an 'invalid item' warning that prevents me from saving the changes :c

anyway... it's a cool event! and the eggs look awesome, thank you TJ & spriters and anyone who helped out! biggrin.gif

Haha, my goodness, I'll have to wait! I can't grab an egg for the life of me right now!

I can't seem to select a dragon in the event on mobile either? Meh, I'll have to get my computer up later anyway.

Oh oh oh, someone help! I can't for the life of me snatch one of those shiny new eggs D:

He should have warned us if he meant to up the limit to four... Has anyone tried getting more then that?

I saw a screen shot of someone with the full 7.

What happens if you select a male Neglected dragon for the event? Would it be a good idea at all, since Neglecteds can't breed and everything?

Fingers crossed fo no mo limits! \o/

Nope, just a small bug.

Anyone with more than two will have one abandoned for them if they don't do so themselves.

For those who have been able to save the items, what browser(s) are you using? I am using Chrome, and it won't save. sad.gif

Wait... so what's going on with the event here? I'm confused.

PS, checked the Breed Limits page and it looks like only GoNs and Leetle Trees are limited now?

ohmy.gif No more holiday dragon limits at all? Well... okay! Great! xd.png

Edit: Oh, never mind, looks like it's just a bug. xd.png

Edited by arula

Click on the names of the other catagories to the left of the items, you have stuff of all types.

Oh! Thank you, I didn't know that lol

Nope, just a small bug.

Anyone with more than two will have one abandoned for them if they don't do so themselves.

aww well so we have limits. Thanks for telling us ^^

I had to check and see - and was just able to get a 3rd egg.

Though I'll admit - I'm afraid to keep it (as if it is a glitch, I don't want to get in trouble for exploiting it)

Anyhow - my first attempt at attracting a mate got me a Golden Wyvern - who left to find a Dragon with more shinies...

That's okay - I'm curious if I can get a White Dragon (which is what the dragon I chose is paired with on my scroll)

Can't see half the cave to decorate because of being on a mobile device. Can't zoom out on it. sad.gif Not everyone can browse on a computer all the time. Way to make it so we can't fully participate.

I'm going to wait until the limit thing is cleared up before I hunt. I don't want to risk a glitch messing up and loosing eggs. If it's intentional, I'm sure we will hear soon.

I kept clicking until it said I was to stressed to take the next egg so then I went and checked and I had 4 so now im really hoping they all dont get taken away if this is a glitch.. that would suck...

It must be a glitch because now it says breed limit 2 again

Edited by acm1923

i'm also getting an 'invalid item' warning that prevents me from saving the changes :c

This. Thank you.

Can't see half the cave to decorate because of being on a mobile device. Can't zoom out on it. sad.gif Not everyone can browse on a computer all the time. Way to make it so we can't fully participate.

I tested the event on mobile and it worked just fine.

Way to make assumptions.

ACK! I don't know which fella to pick! :blick:

Should I pick my favorite breed or my Silver? SOMEBODY HELP ME!

For those who have been able to save the items, what browser(s) are you using? I am using Chrome, and it won't save. sad.gif

I'm using IE 11. Initially it wouldn't save, but then I started saving after each item placed and that worked...until I put down a fifth than it started giving me issues again.

Am I doing something wrong? I fully decorated the cave, and all I get is this nhiostrife wyvern coming by and complaining there aren't enough sweets. I have ten sweets and can't get any more. Do I have to just wait for the next day?

I'm glad I didn't grab them til finding out it's a bug that people can grab more than 2 eggs. @_@