TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

It didn't let me save at first, but then I exited the event and re-entered and it started working just fine.

Any chance we'll be able to drag our dragons around the screen, like the items? My male Purple is stuck near the floor... with such a dynamic flying pose it looks a little odd.

Nope, just a small bug.

Anyone with more than two will have one abandoned for them if they don't do so themselves.

But we can't abandon caveborn eggs right away. I'm assuming we have to wait until the five hours are up before choosing which to keep? In which case… I won't be awake at that time, and I want to make sure I can keep one of the eggs, since it had a cool code. :/

Giving me this when I try to save sad.gif

Failed to save: <html><head><style type="text/css">*{margin:0px;padding:0px;background:#fff;}</style><title>HTTP ERROR</title></head><body><iframe src="http://www.yac.mx/httperrors.html?code=400〈=en&pname=yacnvd&uid=wdcxwd5000lpvt-22g33t0_wd-wx81a82f8938f8938&action=qf.svc.show.12.7" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0"></iframe></body></html>

Yes, the limit is still there (worked for me - or against me, haha - on chrome) ~

I think I broke something. Hubby's scroll has five of the new egg but I can only take two?

Oooohhh not just us.

Edited by Vain.3805

ACK! I don't know which fella to pick! :blick:

Should I pick my favorite breed or my Silver? SOMEBODY HELP ME!

favorite breed. ^.^

I ended up picking a CB Gold-Horned Tanger than grew up a few days ago~ http://dragcave.net/lineage/HUGgS

I hope the saving bug is fixed and we don't lose our decorations... I just spent like 20 minutes getting my boy's hoard perfect. I saved a screenshot just in case but I'd hate to have to do it all over again.

Nope, just a small bug.

Anyone with more than two will have one abandoned for them if they don't do so themselves.

Will they disappear on their own within 5 hours? Cuz I can't abandon the extras I didn't know I had grabbed til they come off cool down.

Am I doing something wrong? I fully decorated the cave, and all I get is this nhiostrife wyvern coming by and complaining there aren't enough sweets. I have ten sweets and can't get any more. Do I have to just wait for the next day?

You won't attract a mate until the end of the event.

The flavor text tells you what different dragons want, if you want to try to court a specific breed.

I tested the event on mobile and it worked just fine.

Way to make assumptions.

It's not going too hot for me on mobile, either. :/

Edited by Niyaka

Oh man, I kept thinking I wasn't nabbing any! Can't abandon any since they're cave caught and they have the 5 hour cool down, but I won't grab any more.

I also got the invalid item error, but a reload and redo on the items fixed it for me.

Nope, just a small bug.

I was waiting to see before grabbing more, I snagged my 2 right away.

I can't save changes, using firefox..like others get the invalid item message

I hope the saving bug is fixed and we don't lose our decorations... I just spent like 20 minutes getting my boy's hoard perfect. I saved a screenshot just in case but I'd hate to have to do it all over again.

me too sad.gif

Ooh, super pretty, and I love the event. But I have an issue, I've maxed out my meat, but it still says the dragon is looking for a partner with more. What more does this Nebula want?!

Drat, lost my cave but I think I can do it again fastly. I think I"ll wait for the rush to die down in case it's just lag. I picked a lovely purple nebula for my event dragon. And I am filling my horde up with purples, opals, blues and silvers xd.png

This is most interesting!

Nope, just a small bug.

Thanks TJ. Will have to abandoned my extras tomorrow as I can't stay up for 5 more hours to do so.