TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I grabbed my two eggs. And what gorgeous eggs they are! I was so happy to see red!

Happy Valentine's day!

Thanks to TJ and everyone involved in making this awesome event come to life. smile.gif

Actually they are a very bright pink....

We can grab more than two? I haven't tried grabbing more than two. I did notice there was no mention of a limit on the OP.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone =3

~

For the event, I don't understand how to save changes to the hoard (?) o.o

Uh, maybe it was a browser issue ..

Edited by DeathCry

I really hope the limits were just forgotten... I don't want unlimited CBs for Valentines.

*worries*

He should have told us so we could prepare better! I'm so egglocked. sad.gif

Edited by EscapistLore

Happy Valentine's Day everyone =3

~

For the event, I don't understand how to save changes to the hoard (?) o.o

Me neither, I keep getting "failure to save, invalid item."

I don't think there'll be no limits. If TJ really intended to remove limits completely, he would have more than 2 eggs on his scroll, like at Halloween releases.

"A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat."

No come back, my skywing will love you very much! Tis another time then.

I put a few items then saved, then a few more items, etc. Seemed to save just fine.

People have been complaining and wanting the limit upped to four. I guess TJ went with it but hes limited the drops so theyre not constant...... Normally I've caught my limit within 10 minutes but now I can't sad.gif

Wait... so what's going on with the event here? I'm confused.

PS, checked the Breed Limits page and it looks like only GoNs and Leetle Trees are limited now?

Edited by Stromboli

He should have warned us if he meant to up the limit to four... Has anyone tried getting more then that?

I'm going to wait until the limit thing is cleared up before I hunt. I don't want to risk a glitch messing up and loosing eggs. If it's intentional, I'm sure we will hear soon.

Wait... so what's going on with the event here? I'm confused.

PS, checked the Breed Limits page and it looks like only GoNs and Leetle Trees are limited now?

I'm confused too. I need more info.

Beautiful eggs! biggrin.gif Im hesitant to pick a male dragon for the event. What is going to happen to it?

Edited by Lumos Rose

Well if there's more eggs to be caught, I'll have to catch them tomorrow later anyway. I only have 2 slots open.

Edit: it is tomorrow.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Wonder if we get any more things to add to the 'love' cave?

cause I only got magic stuff right now lol

Click on the names of the other catagories to the left of the items, you have stuff of all types.

I'm going to wait until the limit thing is cleared up before I hunt. I don't want to risk a glitch messing up and loosing eggs. If it's intentional, I'm sure we will hear soon.

I'm waiting to hunt too, now.. I caught one, but.. :/