TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

So.. what happens if we consistently keep all categories balanced and use all colors of the rainbow? What mate would we get then if it appeals to so many? xd.png

I'm pretty sure I would die if they made it so that if you gave your dragon nothing but potatoes for their cave a dragon version of Sasha would appear. xd.png

(Attack On Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin reference)

So.. what happens if we consistently keep all categories balanced and use all colors of the rainbow? What mate would we get then if it appeals to so many? xd.png

I wonder the same thing, if we max everything does that mean we won't get a mate? What mate would like everything!?

*kinda of wants to max everything to see if my vampire would get a girlfriend/mate*

I have a quick question. I keep getting the new box of "stuff" every day, but whenever I go to decorate my cave, there aren't any new items. Is this the case for everyone, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

I have a quick question. I keep getting the new box of "stuff" every day, but whenever I go to decorate my cave, there aren't any new items. Is this the case for everyone, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

We just get more of the same. smile.gif

I wonder the same thing, if we max everything does that mean we won't get a mate? What mate would like everything!?

*kinda of wants to max everything to see if my vampire would get a girlfriend/mate*

I've maxed out everything and I get various lady dragons stopping by.

Also...posting to confirm that the heartstealers produce avatars. Not sure which since mine is a fog ball, but they do. Edit: lineage proof

Edited by Jazeki

I've maxed out everything and I get various lady dragons stopping by.

Also...posting to confirm that the heartstealers produce avatars. Not sure which since mine is a fog ball, but they do.

Your egg is a Fogball?

You must be in suspenders waiting to see what it is...

Edit: watch out, it may be disguised as a Pyralspite!

Re-edit: speaking of now-unFogged Pyral sprites, I now have a recurring Pink one hanging around, pretending to be only mildly interested while walking straight at my boy, but I plan to max out only on Shinies after tomorrow and see if she, the Gold Wyvern or the White are more interested than others which look less suitable to a controlling prospective mother-in-law.

Not that I'm trying to tell my boy who to date, he just can't date some of these in my cave! xd.png

Edited by Syphoneira

I'm trying to get an Undine, right now there's a Tangar in my cave. According to the spreadsheet that's floating around, Undines want mana & shinies.

My cave is like this:

mana - 60

shinies - 48

sweets - 36

meat - 24

misc - 12

Anyone have any advice on how to get that Tangar to make way for an Undine?

Well, I've had a Grave and a Harvest and now a Shadow since my last posting

user posted image

Here is my cave! I <3 it, but I wish that Tangar would leave... I want an Undine T_T

user posted image

The penguins have finally taken action and its all out hell over here. Ones being burned to death while the other is pinned by the roasting mana and fire crystals by one with a sword. The other is leading them and I have a feeling its only gonna get worse.

user posted image

user posted image

Apparently, this white dragon is all about the sweets. I'd rather the ember that dropped by earlier come on back. I'm sure Mojave will make more shinies for her.

Though I love the falciform or w/e it's called (currently cant' see it in my cave, took screenie before I refreshed) I'm not looking to attract any certain mate. I am just decorating my cave with what I like and I see fit, since the females or picky as f anyway.

The stuff at the bottom is meant to be wave or w/e..still working on it. Might not get to finish but, if not, I'll just remove that bit lmao

user posted image

This annoying falconiform keeps on coming... I was happier this morning when I had coppers and shadow walkers joining the party... huh.gif

user posted image

EDIT: Look! The perfect mate has arrived!

user posted image

Edited by Santa07

uh, seeing this makes me wonder... I have still the things I had on start avaiable to add to my cave. And they are all just "magic". I don't take it much O.o

click on the other 'tabs' labeled "Meats" "Shinies" "Sweet" and you will have items of that category available to use.

day 1: Black

day 2: pyralspite

day 3: Falconiform

day 4: white

Day 5: frostbite, canopy, Tangar, copper, GW

Day 6: white, pyralspite

user posted image

I think my dragon has a sheep-stealing problem. I'm gonna get a lot of angry sheep-ranchers knocking on my door if I'm not careful. XP

I have this same concern- I currently have everything maxed out, but I'm not sure now whether distribution is then more important?

*TJ or event organisers can help with this??*

Peta sure is popular today. First the Shadow Walker came back, then a Nhiostrife visits. Then the Golden Wyvern who visited yesterday came back, then the Bleeding Moon,and now he's currently entertaining a Pink.

I think he might be trying to woo her, but she's more interested in the grapes.

user posted image

Are the dragon mates just randomly switching? I want an Undine, I think I've got it set up right to attract an Undine, but just about everything but Undines show up in my cave, switching even when I haven't changed anything. Thoughts, anyone?

Mine goes like tangar - pyralspite - tangar - pyralspite. Can't shake them off 8(

I would be happy with a pink pyralspite, but that one's red.