TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I'm afraid to add potatoes. That could make the females want onion rings instead...or ketchup to put on the potatoes which then need to be french fries...or potato pancakes...hash browns...

I've had every type of dragon under the sun coming to visit. Every time I go in the cave there's someone new. But none of them stick around. They all want MORE. Well, they aren't getting more. I hardly have any room, it's starting to look cluttered in the cave and now it's infested with mice to boot. I'm done. I guess my boy is destined to be alone and he's alright with that. lol

I've had every type of dragon under the sun coming to visit. Every time I go in the cave there's someone new. But none of them stick around. They all want MORE. Well, they aren't getting more. I hardly have any room, it's starting to look cluttered in the cave and now it's infested with mice to boot. I'm done. I guess my boy is destined to be alone and he's alright with that. lol

I'm starting to have trouble with mice, too. I blame all the candy laying around.

I managed to get the Pyralspite to stick around for a while, then when filling my cave with more shinies per her request, she left T____T

I really love these Valentines! Heartstealers - lovely all around. Thank you all involved. They'll be a really great addition to lineages.

ETA: What attracts a Nebula?

Edited by oddsoxdi

A beg to TJ - I do hope he is listening.

When the cave is "set" at the end - can the dragons be turned around appropriately ? I have a thunder resolutely facing the wall. That's NOT very friendly... Very un-valentine ! sad.gif

I'm starting to have trouble with mice, too. I blame all the candy laying around.

MICE ? I don't seem to have mice....

Then again I have fruit, not candy !

A beg to TJ - I do hope he is listening.

When the cave is "set" at the end - can the dragons be turned around appropriately ? I have a thunder resolutely facing the wall. That's NOT very friendly... Very un-valentine ! sad.gif

I have the same probelm with my Silver. No wonder they all leave!

I wish I had a GoN, I wanna breed one of these Heart stealers with one! If only. *smiles* I think I may have a new favorite Valentine. Theyve grown on me.

My Desepis is attracting one of his own kind and she's interested. Is love in the air? *hopes*

Yay finished.....I think

user posted image

nooey where is the female dragon? She should be on the right side of the cave.

*Happy dance*

The White Dragon came back ~ I seriously hope I can arrange the cave and get her to stay (This is the dragon I want with the one I chose as his set mate is a white)

Though personally, if I knew more about the Event, I would have chosen a different Dragon [just in case there's a story or some sort of note about the final dragon attracted...I'd be upset if my first dragon was unfaithful to his lifelong mate]

Just suggestion for a future event like this (if there will be no story) - just have players choose a generic dragon sprite from the whole list of Sprites and go from there.

ETA: What attracts a Nebula?

The Nebula that visited my boy seems to have really liked the mana, but kept asking for more meat. Now I'm full on meat and she's asking for more mana xd.png

Awwww, i have to waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiit for my Hertstealing Dragons to growing up.

Hopefulle i will have a Frostbite as visitor for my dragon.

I'm actually getting to the point if I have to add more meat, I'm going to be hiding it somewhere. I already have a army of lizards and mice, anymore might be very messy.

(I like mana and shines, I can shove them all in a gold pile if I want. laugh.gif)

AUGH! GO AWAY!

I WANT THE FALCONIFORM!

NOT THE DESIPIS!

Seriously... I'm decorating it for HER, NOT YOU!

I totally missed the drop =((( *is sad* the new dragons look extremely cute and awesome, I'm sooo bummed now =( But I was sooooo busy irl I couldn't get online at all before..

nooey where is the female dragon? She should be on the right side of the cave.

Not interested sad.gif

A canopy dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

I don't know which one of the valentine dragons is my favourite, they're all amazing and my favourite holiday dragons. The new breed is incredible tho.

A copper lady is now visiting my skywing ^^

Hit F5 or your command key+R, and she should show up anyway.

Thanks for that, I have a Canopy dragon come to stay smile.gif