TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

user posted image

Potato? I had a potato wander into my cave.  rolleyes.gif

First, you brought these beautiful majestic birds into existence...

And now you have given us one hot little potato.

Thank you.

*runs off with the legged potato idea*

I have a question, has anyone gotten a Bright Pink since the girls have started showing up in the caves? Because I just got a normal Pink.

I have a question, has anyone gotten a Bright Pink since the girls have started showing up in the caves? Because I just got a normal Pink.

They aren't showing up in the cave yet. There is speculation that they may be coming back.

They aren't showing up in the cave yet. There is speculation that they may be coming back.

I meant the decoration cave, people where saying they'd lured Bright Pinks but have any shown up now that the females are being shown?

Quick question-- when does this event end? And if it's today, then is the last dragon that we attract today going to be the one we end up with?

I have figured it all out. The secret is that the lizards fit perfectly on those weird round blobs in shinies. That is all, thank you.

There she is...that's the one I wanted...I moved some stuff around to uncover her more...now I'm afraid to save or she might leave...

I like to think my boy's not being rude by being turned away from her...he's just showing her how shiny his back and wings are. tongue.gif "See my back? See my wings? Aren't they shiiiiiiny? You like shiiiiiiny, yes?" (Or something like that. XP )

user posted image

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

I meant the decoration cave, people where saying they'd lured Bright Pinks but have any shown up now that the females are being shown?

Ahh, yes, people can get them in the event.

My dragon likes to make piles of "things" so I've used all 50 available points in every category so far and still need more for his piles.

user posted image

always room for moar potato

one must first navigate through the minefield of potatoes before being able to reach the carrot that H o l y is guarding with his life (and with many spuds).

The good Doctor Orangeback is trying to beckon a Despip into his abode, but so far he has not been visited by one yet.

I never seem to understand deadlines. The event will stop once we hit the 21... or it will last during the entire 21, and then stop at 00?

I believe it ends at DC midnight on the 21st.

Edit: but having just gone to check on the calendar, it would appear that I'm talking through my hat, and it ends at midnight on the 20th.

Re-edit: well, darn, only 2 more days left then...

Edited by Syphoneira

I never seem to understand deadlines. The event will stop once we hit the 21... or it will last during the entire 21, and then stop at 00?

I believe it stops once we hit the 21st.

A golden wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

user posted image

I think she'd be able to see more if she didn't have a frog on her face

A golden wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

user posted image

I think she'd be able to see more if she didn't have a frog on her face

It WAS a frog in her throat, before she politely turned her head to cough...

I really want a shadow walker to visit my boy but no luck so far

I just had one stop by my boy's cave - and while she liked the sweets, she felt he didn't have enough Mana and left to go find one with more.

Also, I can't seem to get the female Dragon sprites to show up in my cave with my boy. Are they actually showing up? Or are people just photo-shopping them in for fun?

*Edit, I refreshed the page and the darn thing showed up out of nowhere...true, she's buried under some fruit but...

Edited by ShorahNagi