TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

This layer problem is a bit annoying. Do I actually have to remove all the decorations at the place where the mate shows up and where one of them will hopefully stay at the end? Because it looks ridiculous right now with parts of the decorations lying over or under the visiting dragon.

Question is, do I remove everything I placed there in the past days now or will the "final visitor" show up correctly?

From TJ's quote on the front, I'm inclined to think that where they are currently showing is where they will be showing later? I could be wrong, of course, but that's how I read it.

UPDATE: To give people time to plan around attracted dragons, your current bachelorette now appears in the cave. This is the same position that the sprite of the actual attracted dragon will appear in as the event ends.

But it'd be a steamy romance while it lasted, amirite?  xd.png

xd.png yes LOL!

OO I attracted a beautiful GW.

I want the falconiform though... sad.gif

Edited by EmmaD333

She blended in so well, I almost didn't notice her.

user posted image

p...pygmy... d-deep sea?

YA CAN'T DO THAT! ohmy.gif

user posted image

This is true love. Lizard love.

Just... just all your posts. I can't stop laughing. Omg that lizard.

Meanwhile...

user posted image

I really love how the Nhiostrife looks amongst my mana garden (not to TJ: Thanks so much for having the female sprites show up in the cave! Definitely helped me with my decorating plans!), but she left for more sweets, because APPARENTLY potatoes aren't enough for her. shades.png

Gally got some significant interest from a Frostbite this morning, who didn't look too shabby and who was totally into his sweet, sweet mana, but the squid sea wasn't providing enough meat for her.

Edited by LibbyLishly

Do any of you mind if I use some'a your ideas in my little cave? Like, oh say, roasting a duck over mana? Or something along those lines?

From TJ's quote on the front, I'm inclined to think that where they are currently showing is where they will be showing later? I could be wrong, of course, but that's how I read it.

Oh, I didn't even see that, thank you for pointing it out to me!

Yes, I read it like that as well. Will clear the place now. smile.gif

There seems to be no bachlorette in my cave.

do a hard refresh and she should appear.

She came all the way up to the mountains to see him. xd.png

user posted image

All i can imagine is a deep sea flopping around on the rocks

I miss the pretty undine that was hanging around. sad.gif Now I've got a black, but I doubt she'll stay because she wants meat... Oh undine, please come baaackk..

FFT!

GO AWAY, PINK! MY GOLDEN WYVERN WANTED MORE MANA!

Pleaaaase... she already had the ring, but you chased her off and she dropped it like a glass slipper!

Oh.. she's back! Yaaay!

More mana, wants shinies.

More shinies, wants mana.

Edited by EmmaD333

Ohmygawd I have a beautiful Golden Wyvern gal hanging around my dragon! If only she could stay...

But I know in a few, she'll just move on to the next guy - mana isn't my thing, but it's definitely hers...

*sadface*

user posted image

Here we have Rose Xaana. he's put in a great deal of work to attract the perfect mate.

Hanging over the front of the cave are sausage links and hams, being slow roasted over the lava flows.

In the back of the cave where things are cooler, there are a caged Prince and Princess, each with a mouse to eat. (Rose Xaana does not quiet understand what humans need to eat)

Also in the back of the cave, the main attraction, an enormousness, Blackberry Pie, lovingly baked by Rose Xaana himself.

Laying on a ring of Sunset, Sunrise and Sunsong scales are the Magic Staff of a Wizard who had tried to tame him, and an Enchanted Sword, once possessed by a Knight intent on slaying him.

A single Fire Rose is held in place by Orbs of Gold, for all to see.

And finally at the entrance, steak and fish being carefully grilled in the lava pool.

(There are also two kinds of Mushrooms but those just grow naturally around the cave)

Mine's totally broken. I cleared the cookies and check my event page... I have one dragon. I rearrange what I have on there and refresh and BAM... a dumb pink dragon has replaced my Shadow Walker!

Well I got rid of the pink now... Saw the Shadow Walker for an instant before a Black kicked her out with some sorta kung fu sorcery...

Edited by Vain.3805

All i can imagine is a deep sea flopping around on the rocks

Or getting stuck, like when you put your tongue on freezing metal...

The Golden Wyvern left him. After the proposal and the acceptance!

He's throwing every shiny item that he ever owned, ripping off his own beautiful ring, to make sure that heartbraeking golden wyvern NEVER EVER COMES BACK!

My bachelorette doesn't appear. I'm on my phone. Wonder if I have to do a reset on my computer for everything to catch up.