TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

A ember dragoness wanted more shinies. Added more shinies. Now she wants more meat. Uncertain woman! Shoo! I'm busy eating!

user posted image

How the hell you guys manage to switch mates??

I'm trying everything but this Canopy doesn't leave -.-

She wants more sweets. I have 0 sweets. I don't like sweets and I don't like Canopies -.-

Yesterday she left for a couple of hours... and a Harvest passed by. She was searching for sweets too!

I don't really understand how this decorating thing works sad.gif

I don't either tongue.gif In the end, I've just focused on making my cave pretty.

But I'm still really hoping for an Undine!

Guys, how do you even collect meat, flowers and all the other stuff... I only have 30/30 magic...

iam trying to get a ember. i keep attracting her, but she keeps leaving. so i continuously switch between a blood moon, ember, and sometimes a harvest or brim stone.

Guys, how do you even collect meat, flowers and all the other stuff... I only have 30/30 magic...

press on the category names to switch items.

Finally managed to decorate my cave a bit.

user posted image

Apparently, my oldest male with loads of offspring thinks "flirting" means "throwing as much garbage as you can find in the corners of your cave". He sure knows how to make a show. And he's the king, it seems.

So far, not a single lady stayed with him. Poor guy. There's this Waterhorse that wants more sweets. I can't get more!

Edited by Gluria

Go away Brimstone! Come back Wyverns!

Go away Golden Wyvern! Come back Shadow Walker! He still loves you, Desipis! dry.gif

EDIT:

Somehow managed to read the first few sentences as "jewel on a stick"

What is intelligence, anyway

Edited by DragonxEmpress

^^

Had a Shadow Walker come by. It wanted more sweets. So I took away some of the shinies, added more sweets. It came back and wanted more mana. I added more magic pieces. It came back and wanted more sweets...

I removed one piece of sweets and added one mana/magic - it wanted more sweets.

I removed one piece of mana/magic and added one sweets - it wanted more mana.

>.>

Fickle... veeeery fickle...

I think that they will just keep wanting more of something until we max out the total on the last day. We should be up to a max of 80 then, I think.

I think that they will just keep wanting more of something until we max out the total on the last day. We should be up to a max of 80 then, I think.

I think tomorrow is the last day we can add stuff, leaving us with a max of 70.

I could be wrong.

Out of curiousity, when does this event end? smile.gif I hope I can manage to make my cave look finished before the event ends. happy.gif

Out of curiousity, when does this event end? smile.gif I hope I can manage to make my cave look finished before the event ends. happy.gif

On the 21st... smile.gif

I keep getting dragons that leave me looking for more of things that I'm already at the max for. Good luck finding more shinies, miss coquettish Golden Wyvern!

I'm not seeing any potential mates in my dragon's cave. He's still all alone. sad.gif How are the rest of you seeing mates? It says a nhiostrife wyvern came today (it's been others on previous days), he's got tons of stuff in his cave (60/60 on everything).

Just checked with my daughter, son and mother. None of their dragons are showing a mate in the cave either.

Edited by WWECornSerpent

So, umm, I'm not going to go over the entire thread to see if it's been mentioned, but has anyone else noticed that the Heartstealers are heart-shaped?

Actually... TCA did mention that, and said that they were LEOs. not hearts... but I'm leaning towards the heart shaped theory myself.

I can't help but wonder what happens if none of the females decides to stay.. I'm maxed on almost everything and the cave is started to look too cluttered for my taste. My boy has had a lot of visitors, but none of them stuck around. :/

Edited by MedievalMystic

I can't help but wonder what happens if none of the females decides to stay.. I'm maxed on almost everything and the cave is started to look too cluttered for my taste. My boy has had a lot of visitors, but none of them stuck around. :/

Your dragon drowns his sorrows with sweets while reclining on his shiny pile. At least that's my boy's plan.

Your dragon drowns his sorrows with sweets while reclining on his shiny pile. At least that's my boy's plan.

ha ha! That may very well end up being the case in my cave as well. My boy is beginning to think these chicks are too high maintenance and that dating is for the birds. smile.gif