TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

My Nocturne's a beast. He attracted a Water Horse, a White, a Golden Wyvern, an Ember, a Nhiostrife and more I can't recall right now within a few hours.

Day 1: Frostbite

Day 2: Red

Day 3: Waterhorse

Day 4: Nebula, Copper, Balloon

Day 5: Inperial Feshcrowne, Golden Wyvern, Undine, Grave, Shadow Walker, Nhiostrife Wyvern, Canopy, Gold-Gorned Tangar, Depsits

Day 6: Undine, Grave, Nhiostrife Wyvern, Falconiform Wyvern, Canopy, Gold-Gorned Tangar, Shadow Walker, Black, Golden Wyvern, Depsits

Oh my.... xd.png

Anyway, anyone know when the event ends? I think it's tomorrow...

Does anyone have any clue as to what could attract a Cavern Lurker? I've got lots of mice and purple stuff (but just magic, meat and misc) but up to now none have come yet...

Wait you guys can actually see the visitors in your cave? That hasn't happened for me. o.o I see text saying they're visiting but no dragon sprite besides my male's. I'm jealousss

EDIT: OMG YAY I hard refreshed and suddenly she showed up. WOOT!

Edited by Lurhstaap

Ends at DC midnight tomorrow.

And boy, I sure hope that we get to choose mates from even a short list, (Bachelorette No 1, 2 or 3?) rather than just having one stay, because a number of other people will also seal off their Val Cave entrances if dragons they particularly dislike wind up haunting it forever - so I know that I'm not the only one, lol.

A lot of the ladies just look terrible with my beautiful Ochredrake boy...

My black Marrow is such a softie ....

he gave everything he got to them and still the females want more!!!

user posted image

falconiform wants more meat ... you already have the pig, lady!!! mad.gif

Edited by Lefty

Why someone would abandon a soft-shelled Heartstealer is beyond me!

Poor baby! *hides the egg to protect it*

What I have had:

Nhiostrife, red pyraspite, tangar, brown copper, deep sea, waterhorse, blue nebula, despis, shadow walker, grave, falconiform wyvern, ember, inperial feshcrowne, bleeding moon. At least, don't know if I remember all.

A nebula dragon just visted! Left for more mana, tho. I feel bad for my dragon, females keep peeking in and leaving.

No! Go away Brimstone, these gifts are not for you... where's my Undine at? >_>

same. ;~; did they all go in hiding or what, siiigh.

I've got a pretty pink visiting me right now. She's alright, but wants more meat, and I refuse to give that, in hopes that the pretty Ms. Undine returns~

I'm starting to suspect that the dragons that show up in our cave have nothing to do with what's in our cave right now, and it'll only matter at the end.

Because I've seen dragons changing when I didn't change anything, and when I did radically change my cave, the dragon didn't change.

Is this happening to other people too?

So far the ladies come and turn up their noses and leave...always wanting more. My poor boy has offered literally everything! Sigh... No sprite sticking around no ladies with the good taste to see what a catch he is. Starting to feel sorry for my fella.

I'm starting to suspect that the dragons that show up in our cave have nothing to do with what's in our cave right now, and it'll only matter at the end.

Because I've seen dragons changing when I didn't change anything, and when I did radically change my cave, the dragon didn't change.

Yeah same here, and I have same thoughts exactly.

The dragons that visit always seek for something else anyways, so they probably give us the perfect mate only in the end of the event.

Loving that the visitng dragon is actually showing up in the cave now.

Though this lady Shadow walker thinks Arakanzo needs more sweets out. >.< MORE?

Does she want cavities?

user posted image

Edited by Starwind

These females... are so RUDE! Poor baby Faercrag's given it everything he's got! They wont stay, even when he decorates his cave with a cute little heart and puts an arrow through it... no. More miscellaneous items. *Maxes out misc.* Nope. More meat. *Maxes out meat.* oh... a DEEP SEA? REALLY?

I'm inclined to agree. I've changed my ratios over and over, and had the same visitor appear in my cave, yet when I changed nothing I had a revolving door of visitors. I want to believe there's a method to the madness but I suspect there is not, not yet anyway.

A gold-horned tangar comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.

Still not enough? You've got a pile of diamonds, a delicious curtain made to give the lovebirds some privacy (or something to nibble on), a dancing frog for entertainment and an army of crab-servants to cater to your every whim, what more can you possibly want woman?? tongue.gif I know, the place needs more penguins...

user posted image

Can someone please answer?

It's still the 19th in DC time, so it will probably end after tomorrow.

To everyone who's like "they wanted more X when I was already maxed out!", it should be noted that nobody's gotten a success message yet, so it's probably just something that won't happen until event's end. I also have a feeling ratio matters as much as overall stuff, so having, say, 50 meat for a meat loving dragon won't mean much if you also have 50 of everything else.

Definitely worth catering to what you DO know your dream dragon wants, though. ^^