TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Bahahahahahaha.

user posted image

Just got home to see what the mate would look like and bahahahaha. Gonna have to reorganize again.

Ah well. Been debating getting rid of everything but potatoes and carrots anyway. xP

Bahahahahahaha.

user posted image

Just got home to see what the mate would look like and bahahahaha. Gonna have to reorganize again.

Ah well. Been debating getting rid of everything but potatoes and carrots anyway. xP

That's how mine looked - except with Fruit biggrin.gif

Considering that the female sprite seems to appear in that one spot - I've actually semi-cleared out the area in and around it to allow for her to be seen better...

Bahahahahahaha.

user posted image

Mine this morning was a golden-horned tangar buried in meat.

user posted image

Dear Golden Wyvern,

I regret to inform you that your wing goes through some of my decorations. You'll need to leave immediately. If you get the chance, please go find that nice copper who was in here earlier, she fit the picture nicely.

Sincerely and get out,

-Ashi

user posted image

Dear Golden Wyvern,

I regret to inform you that your wing goes through some of my decorations. You'll need to leave immediately. If you get the chance, please go find that nice copper who was in here earlier, she fit the picture nicely.

Sincerely and get out,

-Ashi

pfff, wow, tough love much XP

user posted image

Dear Golden Wyvern,

Sincerely and get out,

-Ashi

Tell her to come to my boy's cave!

He will be happy to meet her I am sure.

At this point I'll have anything visit besides the Waterhorse. I'll take a dragon I already have if it means this chick leaving! dry.gif

It seems that I'm changing batchelorette's every hour or so...

user posted image

Edited by Husky51

At this point I'll have anything visit besides the Waterhorse. I'll take a dragon I already have if it means this chick leaving! dry.gif

Same, I even removed some meat (which she wants more of), and she still won't leave...Lady, you are overstaying your welcome, I want that Golden Wyvern back.

GOOD GOD WOMAN! She won't leave and this is getting on my nerves. I just want the grave dragon back. One little misstep and now the waterhorse won't leave.

Edited by tigerlord10

In need more stuffe and please can we have the STUFF box as an item to decorate our cave?

Not sure how this will fit in here but sure this box will be MINE and find a place in my cave. ninja.gif

user posted image

Then my meat, err penguin minions will have other duties until they will be eaten, err get paid.

Lucky meat wonderful taste! tongue.gif

Now I've got a canopy.. I hope the undine comes back! :c

In need more stuffe and please can we have the STUFF box as an item to decorate our cave?

Not sure how this will fit in here but sure this box will be MINE and find a place in my cave. ninja.gif

user posted image

Then my meat, err penguin minions will have other duties until they will be eaten, err get paid.

Lucky meat wonderful taste! tongue.gif

How's you get that Lava cave?

I think it is because the dragon they chose for the event was from the Volcano biome.

I got a pink dragon. It wants more meat but I think the waterhorse will come back so I'm doing nothing. mellow.gif

My Gentleman is a caveborn Falconiform Wyvern and those are born in the volcano biome.

The icy cave will be a cave for a male born in the alpine biome and so on.

Dragons that are so old and only have Cave as birth location and bred ones have the default grey cave.

user posted image

Firazapol would be sooooo happy if this Grave would claim the key to his heart, but I think he's gonna need to gather more meat before that happens.

user posted image

Hmm...hun I think you are a bit out of your element xd.png.

Maybe she was that desperate to see my coppers new smoked meat rack xd.png.

YES! I got a copper dragon and more space since it;s the "next day" Now I'm gradually adding meat and shinies. Piece by piece, because I really don't want the waterhorse.

had a water horse for a few secs and then i got this pretty lady visiting

user posted image

Ah, the Pink has left and now I have an Ember, that is much better, I like Embers.

I like Pink's too actually but the boy I chose IS a Pink, I want something else for a mate.

when does the event end? I want to get the Undine to come back!

So far I've had the Undine, then a White, Teimarr, Canopy, and today a Waterhorse and a Desipis.