TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

My dragon is receiving a lot of visits, when I logged on, it was an Imperial Fleshcrowne, and them a Golden Wyvern, and now an Undine

My dragon is receiving a lot of visits, when I logged on, it was an Imperial Fleshcrowne, and them a Golden Wyvern, and now an Undine

Mine too... but I think that stalker deep sea is chasing the others off. WISH I could shoo her from his cave.

Today with minor tweaking I have had visits from Imperial Fleshcrowne, Brimstone, Deep Sea, Copper and Desipis. Talk about mixed signals ladies!! laugh.gif

Edited by Gypsydancer

I cant get balloons to show up. I have one balloon visitor and shes not coming back.. so I made a balloon.

user posted image

hrm. Carrot... is destined to be forever alone it seems. No potential mates showing up (even if they were under the balloon, the breeds visiting would stick out a little?)

Oh, the mates live under the pile of food. Yea... not moving it. They can hide.

Edited by Thuban

I cant get balloons to show up. I have one balloon visitor and shes not coming back.. so I made a balloon.

user posted image

your ballon is somehow cute ^.^

and hello my new lady tongue.gif

user posted image

your ballon is somehow cute ^.^

and hello my new lady tongue.gif

user posted image

Those two would make a cute couple, Lefty!

Got (And still have) the same white female standing in Fyre-Hawk's (my Falconiform Wyvern) cave for a whole hour... I've added more meat because I received a flash visit from a Grave Dragon, and lost her because I moved some stuff, but with no avail... the white has grown roots in there... oh well, it's not as if I don't like her tongue.gif

Edited by Rykan

user posted image

Got an army of pheasant riding food ready to defend my cave. Hope the Depsis lady sticks around, she looks lovely. My Wolf is behaving a little inappropriately though, what is he doing with those cherries? laugh.gif

Added a water feature and a sacrificial lamb.

I wonder if TJ will let us pick from potential mates at the end? Or if we will have to get what we are given and like it.

I know that people are making lists and trying to figure what attracts who but... I have the impression that is random. I'm lazy so I fill up my cave on day 1 and only changed some things twice, adding more mana, shinies and misc stuff. I made SLoVe cave the way I liked, not thinking in any specific mate.

His cave have

Magic(34/50)

Meat(2/50)

Shinies(33/50)

Sweets(20/50)

Misc.(27/50)

I already received visit from Gold Wyvern, Tangar, Red, Copper, Undine, Despisis and others that I don't remember. Even when I don't change anything in the cave, a new mate appear.

I get the notification 'so and so dragon appeared but didn't stay long for x reason' but no dragon image shows up in my cave image, it's never had anything more than my little Soulpeace.

On that note, is there any way to choose which cave image we get? He'd go so much better with the icy version...

I wonder if TJ will let us pick from potential mates at the end? Or if we will have to get what we are given and like it.

This is a good question.

More to the point... what HAPPENS after a mate picks our dragon as it were?

I wonder what happens if a dragon isn't attracted xd.png no female has shown up in my cave yet, and I'm iffy on removing and modifying too much since I'm happy with how my cave looks, female or no XP

Guys, think about the specific dragons you are trying to attract... do they eat meat? add meat to your cave. Do they use magic, or are they magically inclined? Add mana. If they like sweets, add sweets.

If you know the one you like, only eats plants/sweets, then dont add meat.

If their descriptions say they use magic, or eat meat.. add those things. They probably wont like sweets

If they like shiny things, add shiny.

Those two would make a cute couple, Lefty!

Thanks Silverswift, I like them too but I still hope for the softer looking Shadow Walker that comes from time to time wink.gif

and not that annoying stalking gold horned tangar xd.png

it is interesting that dragons always want of the things, that are already maxed out

I wonder what happens if a dragon isn't attracted xd.png no female has shown up in my cave yet, and I'm iffy on removing and modifying too much since I'm happy with how my cave looks, female or no XP

Does it tells is a dragon were attracted? Try pressing Ctrl+F5, that way the sprite will show up at your cave. (I think)

Does it tells is a dragon were attracted? Try pressing Ctrl+F5, that way the sprite will show up at your cave. (I think)

oooh there's the little canopy xd.png

The dragons visiting me are diving under the fruit pile, to the point they arent visible. I dont think i mind.. my giant fake balloon amuses me.

I'm a horrible decorator, so....I'm not done decorating yet.

My Guardian is so self centered that he didn't notice the guest..Wait, WHERE DID THE PYRALSPITE FEMALE GO?! xd.png

(F5 did the trick)

user posted image

Edited by raykawolf

I get the notification 'so and so dragon appeared but didn't stay long for x reason' but no dragon image shows up in my cave image, it's never had anything more than my little Soulpeace.

Delete your browser cache, that should help.