TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

My blacktip boy attracted an undine. She likes the mana selection, but wants more shinies... But I have full in both. XP

Silly undine lady! I hope she stays though, I captured princesses for her!

This is the best i could do xd.png

user posted image

Frodo crab?

It's fabulous!! wub.gif Not sure how a crab could lose a claw without a shell cracker though... We'll just skip that part. wink.gif

I got a visit from some fog apparently. I don't know how to show the image of my decorated cave, but basically there is the fog sprite where the dragon should be blink.gif

Sooo.. my undine wandered off, replaced by a fog thst should be a pyralspite? o3o

user posted image

edit;; aah, I was going to try a hard refresh but now I have a copper. xd.png

Edited by WolfLover8

I got a visit from some fog apparently. I don't know how to show the image of my decorated cave, but basically there is the fog sprite where the dragon should be blink.gif

It's probably a Pyralspite *pokes the post below you*, apparently the visiting Pyralspites are glitched.

I attracted a pink.

That surprised me.

I would have figured my big bad magma woulda been too, you know, big and bad.

I guess she goes for the HOT types, eh?

O and now I have a sweet waterhorse.

I don't think that would end up well... for either of them/\.

Edited by EmmaD333

"A pyralspite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies."

Looks like I have the fog cloud now. Did Missingno escape from its owner?

Nobody wants to visit my guys. They just pass through. He's maxed out on shines and sweets, so I guess he'll just recline on his pile of gold and snack on candy by himself. The girls don't know what they're missing.

user posted image

He decorated his cave!

He hoarded piles of gold and meat!

He made a beautiful path!

He even has a rose for his lucky lady!

BUT THEY ALL WANT THE LIZARD! sad.gif

A deep sea dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

I have changed nothing since before the next round of pretties was opened, and I've had 3 different ladies drop by, so I'm going with the random theory. We'll see what happens tonight when Mojave makes more crystal (mana) for his decor. However, I don't think it will change who his eventual partner will be. At least he's not a starving artist. rolleyes.gif

Edited by blackdragon71

Hmm, that copper is a bit posh. He has the ring but she just wants to bathe in ALL THE SHINIES!

user posted image

is there a way to like, multiselect or remove all? I'd like to try and get that falconiform back... and I want to start over. But I don't wanna click EVERYTHING and remove it, one by one.

is there a way to like, multiselect or remove all? I'd like to try and get that falconiform back... and I want to start over. But I don't wanna click EVERYTHING and remove it, one by one.

Nope, one by one is the only way I'm afraid!

I really want the white to return.

Now I have a copper, though.

-Works to get the Pyralspite back-

My only complaint with this is the layering. I've had to move everything around for the female sprites xP

Looks like the pyralspite fog issue got fixed, my Desepis just attracted one.

Dang. I wanted Missingno as a mate. biggrin.gif

-Works to get the Pyralspite back-

My only complaint with this is the layering. I've had to move everything around for the female sprites xP

I suppose it would be tricky to do this, because then people couldn't put crowns and things on their dragons, or have them holding flowers or whatever?

user posted image

He decorated his cave!

He hoarded piles of gold and meat!

He made a beautiful path!

He even has a rose for his lucky lady!

BUT THEY ALL WANT THE LIZARD! sad.gif

This cracked me up XDDD

I suppose it would be tricky to do this, because then people couldn't put crowns and things on their dragons, or have them holding flowers or whatever?

That is quite true. IDK what the solution to pick layer would be either xP

I can't help but think that we're gonna get to keep whatever dragon we lure as a mate on our scrolls as a CB.

There's really nothing to suggest this, except the only holiday's that are showing up are Halloween dragons, which you can have an unlimited number of CB's of, but Christmas and Valentine's a limited to two each, so if the mate you lure becomes a CB on your scroll, this prevents the issues of luring a mate that you're maxed on CB's of.

But at the same time I can see a number of reason why the mate WOULDN'T end up on our scroll.

It's just that one thing I've noticed, of the Halloween's showing up but no Christmas or Valentine's appearing. It whispers to me, suggesting silly things.

Edited by DarkPhoenixInnocent

"A pyralspite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies."

Looks like I have the fog cloud now. Did Missingno escape from its owner?

Missingno's identity was revealed them? It's actually a pyralspite? ohmy.gif

Missingno's identity was revealed them? It's actually a pyralspite? ohmy.gif

I posted a screenie a few pages back - it said that it was a Pyralspite at the top, but the image was a cloud xd.png

That is quite true. IDK what the solution to pick layer would be either xP

I was lucky, didn't have elaborate wall coverings or big piles in the area of my cave where the dragons appear, just had to move a few things.

But people with walls of flowers or grapes or whatever are at a distinct disadvantage here and may have to redo their whole concept. sad.gif

The same problem of dragons wearing and holding things holds, of course, for a retroactive shift after the scenes are frozen at the end - unless it's possible for people to be enabled to somehow 'mark' objects meant to be decorating the actual dragons so that they can be auto-coded as staying in front?

Dunno what's feasible, computer illiterate...

Edit: hi, DarkPhoenixInnocent!

It sounds as though the mate's sprites will just be appearing in our Val Caves. smile.gif

Edited by Syphoneira