TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I'm doing everything I can to keep the darling falconiform in my cave. She wants more meat... then MORE MEAT SHE SHALL GET!

I even gave her that cute little necklace thing in magic items. I put one around his neck too.

when i give my ember more meat, she just wants more shineys. now iam max and she still wants more of one of them.

Gally. Gally, there's a female here to see you. Gally, you need to take the potato skins off now. No, Gally. Gally -

user posted image

"Noooooo! I am the potato king!"

OMG these girls are fickle. My man just might swear off women after this charade.

Imperial wants more sweets, I remove some misc. and meat to swing the ratio. Then a brimstone comes and demands more meat. Add more sweets for the Imperial (since she looks more kissable tongue.gif ) with a few meats and the Brimstone comes back. Remove 4 meats and the Imperial comes back!! COME ON! xd.png

user posted image

She's done bathing in Mojave's stash, so she leaves to find a guy with more meat to bury herself in. Nice.

xd.png

She's done bathing in Mojave's stash, so she leaves to find a guy with more meat to bury herself in.  Nice. 

xd.png

That tart. What is with these girls?! blink.gif

edit: and now I have a frostbite. dry.gif I won't even bother taking the gold and penguin off her head. I don't want her to get comfortable. tongue.gif

Edited by Gypsydancer

I just got a RA hatchy from the AP ^.^

edit: go away gold-horned tangar sad.gif

Edited by Lefty

'A canopy dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.'.

Good. I didn't want you anyway tongue.gif

How are people getting the females to actually appear in their caves?

In my cave they just keep moving on. poor Angelo. sad.gif

How are people getting the females to actually appear in their caves?

In my cave they just keep moving on. poor Angelo. sad.gif

sometimes refreshing helps. ctrl + f5.

I know how the event is going to end.

"[dragon name] gets annoyed with those ladies' bipolarity and decides to be gay."

And my Nilia attracted a canopy and a falconiform today; in all those days not a single pygmy of any kind.

Edited by umbreon_rock

sometimes refreshing helps. ctrl + f5.

AH! There she is!

How a deep sea dragon foudn her way to Angelo's Alpien cave, I don't know.

"[dragon name] gets annoyed with those ladies' bipolarity and decides to be gay."

That about sums out how I feel. Had a copper for a blink of an eye. Moved something so it didn't sit on her head and she left. WHUT!?

My Canopy has been building a rainbow flag right across the back wall for three days now biggrin.gif

That about sums out how I feel. Had a copper for a blink of an eye. Moved something so it didn't sit on her head and she left. WHUT!?

This is how I felt.

A green copper showed up but ended up with a flower sticking up her nose. I tried to make her more comfortable and moved it, but she took the huff and left.

Seriously. These girls are picky.

This is how I felt.

A green copper showed up but ended up with a flower sticking up her nose. I tried to make her more comfortable and moved it, but she took the huff and left.

Seriously. These girls are picky.

I had a pretty golden wyvern female show up.

Said she wanted more mana but when I tried to give it to her, she left and the deep sea came back.

Seems Angelo has a stalker. xd.png

I think the event is going to end with Vanatarean curled up in a corner, broken and weeping, anguishing over how the females only want mana or shinies and don't love him for his sweet, kind, tender nature.

Edited by Fortune86

For the first four days I was stuck with picky girls who wouldn't leave.

Suddenly, none of them stay for long. I've had like, four different females turn up O_o

Whoo, the ember from the first day is back! Now to silently seal off the cave so she can't leave.

Shhhhh nothing suspicious going on here dear Ember, have you seen the meat stash yet?

I want to show my cave, but I don't know how to get a screanshot of it.

I add more meat for the copper and the Desipis from day 1 & 2 shows up and takes a bite out of a penguin. RUDE MUCH! ohmy.gif

I want to show my cave, but I don't know how to get a screanshot of it.

press the print scrn button. its right by the f12 button.

No dragons are staying for more than a few hours... There's a copper at the moment and I'd rather like her to stay but, she already left... dry.gif

Whoo, the ember from the first day is back! Now to silently seal off the cave so she can't leave.

Shhhhh nothing suspicious going on here dear Ember, have you seen the meat stash yet?

back off! that's my ember!! ninja.gif