TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Wait how do you get a dragon to actually appear in your cave?

user posted image

now.. see.. i kinda meant the thing in the middle to look like a summoning circle, but it kinda looks like a big eye xd.png

A golden wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

She dances wildly before the fascinated mage-prince-turned frog sheltering across the cave behind the magical sceptre which failed to save him, a gilded seductress smokily looking back over her shoulder at my boy - this one's hot! And clearly out to make him jealous... (As though that poor mage-prince hasn't enough to contend with, having been converted into an amphibian simply for getting this cave confused with the one holding his princess...)

Starting with my 'hide-piles' I added 3 candies to make it 35 Sweets and saved - she stayed.

Added 5 necklaces to 45 magic, saved, she stayed; added 5 steaks, she stayed; added 5 fish to bring Meat to 50 - stayed; added 5 large scales - stayed; and then added 5 shiny small scales to bring shinies to 50 - she stayed.

But she still wants more shinies...

Well, if she hangs around until tomorrow, I guess I can make another trip out to the treasure-shed out back... but she does seem like a tease, could be fickle...

Edit: Keltera - you MUST put the Ring-bearer poised to toss the Ring into the lava before the All-Seeing Eye! xd.png

Edited by Syphoneira

Letting people know my eggs were under 24hrs left, so I ERed them even though they hadn't been alted. I'll put the images in my signature where the banner will be and I'll keep doing so until adulthood.

Day 1: Frostbite

Day 2: Red

Day 3: Waterhorse

Day 4: Nebula, Copper, Balloon

Day 5: Inperial Feshcrowne, Golden Wyvern, Undine, Grave, Shadow Walker, Nhiostrife Wyvern, Canopy

Woah blink.gif

Edit: Keltera - you MUST put the Ring-bearer poised to toss the Ring into the lava before the All-Seeing Eye! xd.png

This is the best i could do xd.png

user posted image

Frodo crab?

Just dropping in to say how much I enjoyed Valentine's Day at the Cave. I like decorating, even though I don't have half the imagination of others, and the new Heartstealer is a stunner. Thank you so much, TJ, Aangs-sister, and all the behind-the scenes helpers/designers/implementers!

At first none of the dragons stayed but now this pink one will not leave!

Also, Keltera, Frodo Crab is awesome.

This is the best i could do xd.png

user posted image

Frodo crab?

Perfect!

Laughing too hard to type...

Hi, aangs-sister! smile.gif

Thanks for the update - you're probably more eager to see your Alts than we are, but not by much! laugh.gif

user posted image

"But babe please..."

"I don't give a damn of your rose and crystals! BUY ME SWEETS"

"Come on, don't turn your back, look at me..."

"I'm mad at you. MPF."

Harvest is not impressed xd.png

user posted image

Yeah just help yourself I guess, not like there's a path or anything.

OMG, you guys are totally cracking me up. Some of these are hilarious. My co-workers are going to be wondering what is so funny xd.png

user posted image

Apparently the Waterhorse that came by has stolen the staff used to control the mouse army from King Penguin, who is now nowhere to be seen. Poor Turquos, all they want is your stuff. Back to fighting those mice!

Do you think at the end of the event, we will be able to move the female dragon so that it is in front of the decorations? So that the decorations won't cover up the female, like mine are doing at the moment.

Even better if we could move the female - but I doubt that will happen.

user posted image

That neb is still trying to steal Carrot's potato.. so mean!