TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

user posted image

So apparently you can also attract Desipis without having any meat at all in your cave >_>

Now I know what I'll be hoarding next year. So. SHINY.

ETA:

A grave dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies

user posted image

OH YES SHE SURE DID

Edited by Light Concorde

I got a copper dragon!

Then I had to move a flower a bit and it turned into an ember.

Then had to move the flower a bit more and it turned into a deep sea dragon.

Then I moved the flower a bit more and it turned back into an ember.

O.o

A black dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

user posted image

No need to attack the penguins ohmy.gif

and i had 3 different dragon the last 11 minutes blink.gif

last hour frostbite

full hour canopy, then black and now a copper blink.gif

So I woke up this morning to find that the dragon that is interested now shows up in the cave, very neat! I have a Falconiform this morning. Had to move some things around so she wasn't covered in stuff xd.png

My silver tinsel attracted a harvest, but he will always have his back to the mate since he faces to the left. Looks rude lol.

It would look better if left-facing dragons could be on the right of the screen and vise versa.

My silver tinsel attracted a harvest, but he will always have his back to the mate since he faces to the left. Looks rude lol.

It would look better if left-facing dragons could be on the right of the screen and vise versa.

Or just mirrored... ew I m sure I misspelled some words here.

I totally agree... I have a Royal Crimson and it looks strange having him facing the wall, and facing away from his visitors.

I just got a waterhorse

user posted image

And guess what?!

A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

My shinies are at max (50/50) at the moment. I wonder what in particular she's looking for.

I bet the final mate is going to be the last dragon your dragon was mated to!!! /shot

Yes I know there are vampires.

And I specifically picked my Canopy because he rejected the last (and only) dragon I tried to breed him with.

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

Argh all the dragons stopping by right now demand more sweets... go away, I don't want more sweets in my cave! Shoo! Bring me the shiny-loving dragons!

biggrin.gif lol My Heartseeker just got a Canopy as a visitor:

A canopy dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

Granted, the sweets are not at the max (40 out 50) so she might have a point.....

user posted image

Today Frostbite and then the Pink smile.gif

Edit the pics, because now I can see the female.

Edited by Ebluemoon

user posted image

Got a Nebula, after a Canopy, Balloon, Harvest, Bronze, and others I don't remember anymore...

The cave feels too cluttered... what do you think? any suggestion on how I can make it more beautiful?

Wait, people are getting their mates showing up in the den now?

user posted image

Rhirhio is still alone... am I doing something wrong? I've refreshed about four times and messed with the content and stuff..

(Since it likely matters, I got a Copper dragon interested, who wants meat and shinies. the ratios are 41 meat and 40 shinies, with everything else being in the thirties)

EDIT: Nevermind, she showed up

Edited by raichuluxray

user posted image

Got a Nebula, after a Canopy, Balloon, Harvest, Bronze, and others I don't remember anymore...

The cave feels too cluttered... what do you think? any suggestion on how I can make it more beautiful?

try to put all the vegetables, sweets and meats in their own one main piles.

all that top ribbon, flowers, and coral add to the clutter, try and thin it a bit.