TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

user posted image

o.O Dunno what im trying to impress now.

I was going and try and get a Despise but... erh..

that's a copper

that's a copper

I know, but shes not what i expected seeing o.O

EDIT: The 21st.

Edited by Taryn123

I really hope it gets changed so the mate is in front of decorations. The current deepsea (which I hope leaves soon) is fine, but other sprites will be covered by the border around the entrance, and I cannot make it look the right shape (as I have around the male) without knowing which mate I'll have :/

I really hope it gets changed so the mate is in front of decorations. The current deepsea (which I hope leaves soon) is fine, but other sprites will be covered by the border around the entrance, and I cannot make it look the right shape (as I have around the male) without knowing which mate I'll have :/

I on the other hand, will be screwed if she appears in front D:

problem with that is you'll have trouble grabbing items that are hidden behind them.

What the hell? Been trying to get anything other than the deepsea dragon so I kept adding meat in the hope she'd leave. 50/50 and she is still there. Drop down to 10/50, she is still there.

Trying to empty my cave of meat and now I can't find the last two mice that I hid so I didn't have to see them rolleyes.gif

Trying to empty my cave of meat and now I can't find the last two mice that I hid so I didn't have to see them rolleyes.gif

Nice job biggrin.gif

Very nice job -But it may backfire on you.

problem with that is you'll have trouble grabbing items that are hidden behind them.

true but tbh honest that would annoy me far less than looking at a copper with wings covered by the grapes supposedly behind it for ever, which is currently a real possibility. If I have a day with the actual mate there, everything would be sweet as, but I don't really want to redesign my entire cave (because I'd have to change a large part of the concept, and I am not the only one going by other peoples designs) in order to keep that area free.

Any way I'll see how it goes for now tongue.gif

Well I'm down to one but she's still there.

*grabs a basebat bat and starts hitting deep sea dragon*

Get. Out. Of. My. Cave.

The pink dragon I get doesn't care what I put into the cave. It stays anyway T_T

Edit: Now she traded with a waterhorse dragon. Not much better...

Edit2: Well, at least I know how to get a Grave Dragon now...

Edited by Enuescaris

Urgh.

*collapses on floor*

I've removed two thirds of the stuff in my cave but the deep sea won't go. I worked so hard on my cave trying to make it pretty, but now I've ruined it.

Don't get me wrong, I usually have nothing against deep seas, but in my mind the dragon that visits Vanatarean's cave will be his mate. I don't want him with a deep sea. I want him with another wyvern.

T-T

UPDATE: To give people time to plan around attracted dragons, your current bachelorette now appears in the cave. This is the same position that the sprite of the actual attracted dragon will appear in as the event ends.

Excellent, thanks TJ biggrin.gif Took a bit of tweaking but my Canopy's cave is now prepared for all but the most strangely shaped of mates.

No - The mate has a chance of changing every hour.

*throws self off cliff*

I wish I had Known that before xd.png

The mate probably wont show up until you hard refresh - ctrl+F5 on a windows 'puter.

Edit: this was in response to MalakhGlitch :3 Fast posting people got in between smile.gif

Edited by ObsessedWithCats