TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

The mate probably wont show up until you hard refresh - ctrl+F5 on a windows 'puter.

Edit: this was in response to MalakhGlitch :3 Fast posting people got in between smile.gif

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

i want one. D:

what level of items do you have?

I can have 50 Items. But at the moment I just decoratet up to 40.

The mate probably wont show up until you hard refresh - ctrl+F5 on a windows 'puter.

Edit: this was in response to MalakhGlitch :3 Fast posting people got in between smile.gif

Okay, that worked. Golden Wyvern.

I can have 50 Items. But at the moment I just decoratet up to 40.

i meant like do you have like

30 out of 50 shineys in cave

50 out of 50 meat in cave

etc.

i meant like do you have like

30 out of 50 shineys in cave

50 out of 50 meat in cave

etc.

Here.

user posted image

I think we're having an issue with the crabs here... I fear for the kingly couple. The despis seems mildly amused and wants more mana but really, she should be helping with the crabs. The penguins are finally trying to work something out but their so high up... Jeez. This is gonna be interesting.

user posted image

No - The mate has a chance of changing every hour.

I've had a Tangar, a persistent White, an Imperial Fleshcrowne, a Nhiostrife and a Pink in the 30-40 mins since I got home so that can't be exactly right.

Might be that's the case if you don't change anything?

I've had a Tangar, a persistent White, an Imperial Fleshcrowne, a Nhiostrife and a Pink in the 30-40 mins since I got home so that can't be exactly right.

or the changes you make are minor.

TJ, Thanks for the update! That's really helpful!

And, wow, aangs-sister, congratulations on your release of the Heartstealing dragons! I love it smile.gif

An eastern Valentine dragon. That's really awesome!

ETA:

My heartseeker attracted a white dragon this time.

Good to know there's a chance the mate may change on the hour. Better check back later today!

I have to say that I'm not sure which dragon I'd like to attract as a mate for my Heartseeker. So many options.......

Edited by Sheriziya

Might be, as i don't change my den/cave very often.

Oh man, I've got an Undine now. It's a shame I can't make her stay right now - I think she makes a really nice match for my Ice and his cave. Maybe she'll turn up again at the end.

user posted image

Jikes, the Shadow Walker that visited my cave is below the meat pile... I guess I'll have to move it...

user posted image

Well that's... interesting!

This makes me wonder if the dragon's we attract are actually from another person's scroll.

Oh man, I've got an Undine now. It's a shame I can't make her stay right now - I think she makes a really nice match for my Ice and his cave. Maybe she'll turn up again at the end.

user posted image

Oh i like the decoration in your cave. Candy as little flowers I want that too.

O_o What does the text say it should be?

A pyralspite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items. wink.gif

I wonder why she's fogged... maybe she's shy.

Edited by Hailwidis

would that mean other people see the opposite gender of your dragon on their scrolls? <-<

I don't think so. I think a random female from their scroll will show up instead (or on another person's entirely).

Edit:

user posted image

Latest attempt. Hoping the Brimstone will be replaced in 25 minutes.

Edited by Fortune86

A pyralspite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items. wink.gif

I wonder why she's fogged... maybe she's shy.

Maybe the different alts are confusing the system? Off the top of my head I can't think of any other dragon types (besides prizes) that have multiple alts that breed 100% true.

Oh i like the decoration in your cave. Candy as little flowers I want that too.

Thank you! I tried it out on a whim early on and decided I liked it. happy.gif

I got a pyralspite missingno as well.

now i just got it. blink.gif

user posted image

now its back to the harvest.

Edited by reddof-f6