TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

user posted image

Thinned a bit... I got a Grave dragon as soon as I started moving stuff around, but when I removed some excess meat, it disappeared and replaced by the old Nebula... I liked that Grave... but I've got already too much meat that I don't know where to place it... =/

My dragon is attracting a Shadow Walker right now (totally what I wanted!), but she doesn't show up in the cave! D:

Here's my boy:

user posted image

He's all alone sad.gif

Edited by Ylvanne

day 1: Black

day 2: pyralspite

day 3: Falconiform

day 4: white

Day 5: frostbite, canopy, tangar

user posted image

This is starting to get out of hand. xd.png I never claimed to be the best interior decorator...

Edit:...Oh...the girls are starting to show up in the cave! I think I have a white in there burried under a pile of miscellany. xd.png

Edit 2: It's a frostbite. That's a bit better. xd.png

Edit 3: I moved all the stuff off of her...and she turned into a canopy. xd.png Oh well.

Edit 4: Moved more stuff...and she turned into a tangar, boo. At least she hasn't turned into a balloon..but with my luck...

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

ctrl+F5 will make them show up for those who aren't seeing them already.

OMG, yes! She's there! Totally not half-under my pile of grapes that pretends to be grass....

user posted image

She's eating my mushrooms!!!!

Hope she stays at the end... rolleyes.gif

Edited by Ylvanne

No-one loves Erste sad.gif Said wyvern went to look for more sweets.

I just got a waterhorse

user posted image

And guess what?!

My shinies are at max (50/50) at the moment. I wonder what in particular she's looking for.

I love how closely she's inspecting the shinies laugh.gif

I got a shadow walker today too... but she wants more sweets.

user posted image

I had to unbury a Deep Sea today. Didn't even know I'd need a spot for another dragon to fit IN the cave. After I unburied and added now I have a Fleshcrowne. I guess she liked being buried? huh.gif

edit: For those who are complaining about dead carcasses covering your cave: not sure if it helps anyone but I used the little meats and hide them under stuff. A pile of mice blends nicely with shinies. wink.gif

Edited by Gypsydancer

Coming into this a bit late... but dumb question, when is the event over? I wouldn't mind attracting a shadow walker to my silver ^^

(No, not asking for suggestions, just curious)

user posted image

Also, how is everyone else getting 50/50? (only is getting 20/20)

Aww, my poor Golden Dragon is still all alone. sad.gif

He hasn't impressed anyone yet, even though I add the items that the dragonesses seem to want. How do you impress a dragon, exactly? I'm kind of stumped.

Coming into this a bit late... but dumb question, when is the event over? I wouldn't mind attracting a shadow walker to my silver ^^

Also, how is everyone else getting 50/50? (only is getting 20/20)

You get 10 for each day of the event you logged in. If you've got 20, you only logged in two days of the event.

From the Valentine timeline post:

In addition, a special event will begin at this time, lasting one week (it will end February 21 at 0:00).
Edited by Sheriziya

I guess I have to get Celestial to take some stuff out of his cave to make room for the girls. He's been working so hard at laying out his collection, though.

user posted image

all I been getting is magic items.

IF you click the words... like shinies or meat... they will open up tabs with the otehr tiems in them. smile.gif

Hope that helps, and happy decorating!

Click the words 'sweets', 'meat' etc below the cave picture smile.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I had no idea xd.png

You get 10 for each day of the event you logged in. If you've got 20, you only logged in two days of the event.

Ah, that clarifies it a bit, and thanks for letting me know when it ends. Just means I get to have a couple of more days to design my cave smile.gif

I'm doing everything I can to keep the darling falconiform in my cave. She wants more meat... then MORE MEAT SHE SHALL GET!

I even gave her that cute little necklace thing in magic items. I put one around his neck too.

DANG, HOW MUCH MEAT, BAE?

Nuuu... please stay with my magma! You'd be the perfect match!

Edited by EmmaD333