Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

We're halfway between Blade's town of origin and the town I found with Esko and Omen. So, no, it's not.

I'm working on a post for Omen at the moment, will work in Lazuli as well. Have to go into town later today or the cat goes without food (well she has food just refuses to eat turkey flavoured stuff). She will disown me as her favoured servant if that happens. xd.png

Haha, same here. My two cats are super stubborn and kind of dumb. Some meats in cat food will make them puke, but they still eat it despite that.

When a few days in this rp time passes, let me know so I can post Esko catching up with Alex and co. Okay?

Esko, if your character is still near the town, the group is headed that way so it might not take days. happy.gif Omen is still in town too, she was just camping out behind a barn.

Her lady Snowbells is too clever for us mere humans, she opens sliding doors and gets up to no good at all hours of the day. She hates the turkey flavour as that's all the place I bought cat food had for nearly a month. "Don't ever inflict this on me again, human!" Is what I imagine her thinking every time we get another tin of turkey flavoured food.

Esko is just flying till he meets up with Alex, whenever that is. When Alex is ready, give me a tap!

They are in the desert too? Uh, sure. Soon.

xd.png Ham.

So, I tried to do a Daydream... but instead of an obese, full-grown Daydream Male, I ended up with this(unfinished). It looks more like a healthy, female hatchling to me. xd.png Oops.

So, I'm thinking of either continuing that picture, and seeing where I end up, or putting it aside for now as a hatchling picture, and using the Male Daydream sprite for a new one. Opinions?

Edited by skwerl56767

I'm sure that if you had a fat, sleeping daydream on a mini thunderhead, that would embody Irupi pretty well.

Edit: also, there's no lilac fur on the entire tail, just on the tip of it. And its like a paintbrush, the tail fur.

Edit 2: The head fur is like human hair, rooted at the top of the head and grows longer and more like long string.

Edit 3: that picture you did draw could, with the above corrections, be a before image of Irupi. Then the next one could be the after picture, fat and lazy.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

Guess who! (click for slightly bigger version of these ultra-chibi blobs)

user posted image

Ugh. Every time I start working on art at night I don't go to bed until like 2am. I also disagree that their hair is like human hair -- it looks like a mane to me. It's more apparent on the male sprite.

@skwerl: I'd say put it aside for now. What program do you use to draw? And if you're using your mouse to draw, I applaud you. ohmy.gif I couldn't imagine drawing digitally without a tablet.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Holy Kawaii. Its like Riki the Heropon from Xenoblade chronicles, but even cuter!

Fangazm.

So, good job. You are awesome. Is the Irupi one a separate image/ can you make one for my avatar? It would be so perfect.

Edit: must... add... link... to signature.

YAAAAAAY! ALL OF THE CUTENESS! I'm so happy. Thank you so much TehUltimate. Really living up to that right now.

Now I may be overdoing it. I made the full picture with chibiLumina my banner/signature picture thingy.

So, Pyro, maybe, with what I wrote, instead of Esko meeting your characters right away, they find Furisa lost and soon meet a worried Esko, who will probably get the wrong idea and snap. Cool?

Edit: OMFG ALEX THAT AVATAR IS SO ADORABLE!!!! xd.png

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I KNOW RIGHT!!!! ITS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER!!!!!!!

WHY IS CAPS LOCK ON!

Ok, all better.

But, seriously, Teh, you really are The Ultimate. Thank you so much, again.

Though, why is Lumina so tiny? She and Ludwig are almost full-grown, for reference, two-thirds between S2 and Adult, closer to Adult. Basically, they still glow, but have their body feathers/fur and feathered wings, and are almost the same size as Irupi. That's ok though.

Edit: Also; Plushies must be made. They must.

I've been using a tablet, though for whatever reason I just couldn't get my lines straight... is was pretty horrible, more horrible than using the line tool(which is what I did and why the outline looks a bit choppy). I'll see if I'm better today, and if not I'll try the template. If not, well... Alex can enjoy the chibi-dragons for now. xd.png

Hm, I just had an idea-it does involve returning to the city Cudahsai(where Blade originated from), but it's a pretty comical idea. There's no need to rush there, but if I feel we're getting close I'll reintroduce a character through their viewpoint, and we'll have another dragon in our company! Since Blade is already thinking about returning for the egg she lost in the beginning, no one else has to tag along, though they're free to. And since it isn't urgent, any other meet-ups or events can continue along as normal; this idea is more like something to fill up any breaks or pauses we may get where we don't know what to do with ourselves.

Also, I think I want to become a Daydream in the RP, because it suits me better than a Moonstone. So, Blade and Lazuli should/can leave me be for a bit, and then during my alone time I will get attacked by the girl and her Magi dragon, then wake up as a Daydream (with or without Lazuli and Blade standing over me).