Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

They're interesting, though. And come on, nothing seems to even be polished to perfection when it's first made. We are helping you along in your idea, help you account for everything. And I'm sure if we poke too much you can just invoke "Willing Suspension of Disbelief." Haha.

Wow, mage, that is some crazy stuff. flipping vision? I mean, its a similar process to acquiring night vision, but still. wow.

Haha. So, for now, the case is settled and not an argument? I hope so. I don't like conflict. That could tear apart the rp lol

Ok. I would like Omen to get another post up with at least Hahnuhadroz's perspective, I have plans for Irupi and Lumina.

Alex, I'm waiting on you. Right now our characters are staring awkwardly at each other. xd.png Unless you would like me to go first?

And since my interest was peaked on the topic, maybe the magi-girl is actually trying to be good and fight a greater evil? Not sure what would have processed in her mind though that would make her believe that turning people into dragons would help. Maybe she's trying to raise an army like suggested, to fight this evil, but it takes too long to raise dragons.

Sorry if I'm bringing back up a touchy topic. xd.png Mostly throwing ideas out there, since we'll have to consider it sooner or later.

Nifty. Mind adding more soon? Like, within an hour soon?

Edit: Add another post to the RP is what I meant.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

haha, eat all the mana shards.

you should have that be a thing during the RP, just, in the middle of a conversation, have your character's mouth full of mana shards.

Since I don't really have anything much to do until I find Alex((which will probably take a while)) just pretend, while time goes by, I am traveling in the desert. By the way, nothing recently had been written about Omen lately.

Pi, I never said it would muffle her speech. I just said that she would be eating mana shards during a conversation.

Those sketches, they're awesome!

Our characters are scattered around Fractional Pi Day, but most of them are in the desert. The others are in the Volcano, Coast and Alpine regions. You didn't specify where your character's home was in your opening post, which leaves plenty of room for interpretation. It wouldn't be too far off the board of possibility to have your home in the desert especially since you mentioned they were a wanderer. Or if it would work better for you, that opening post could have happened days or even a week or two ago in regards to story timeline which might give your character adequate time to settle in to their new body and travel around further.

I know Alexander and Esko, I haven't forgotten about any of them. On top of Oenpelliensis, Flows and Omen, I have to write some for Sosrahgol as well since he is wallowing in self pity in the depths of a mountain at the moment. I've just thinking of where to move my characters in terms of development, but I also need some time to sit down and write a good few paragraphs for each of them. With my coursework back in full swing I have to devote four hours minimum on it per day. My ISP is being the biggest pain in my neck as our service is down again. Nothing like storms causing outages to make me feel like I'm back in my hometown again, even when I'm not.

With your permission Alexander, could I mention that Oenpelliensis was instructing Ludwig with defensive stances?

Cheers, much appreciated!

Edited by VampiricOmen

Hey, how long will it take Esko to get from the East side to the West side if he traveled his fastest and if he didn't stop? Would he catch up to them?

It might take him about, oh, I dunno, a few days? At top speed, sure.

Also, can I request some art of Irupi?

I want one, He's so soft and fluffy!

Edited by Alexander_Drake

I edited what I KNEW to be correct for locations and confirmed Furisa was a Golden Wyvern. I THINK she was the template for Esko.

Yup. Xtra bit: she was ready to hatch when Esko got raided by the girl and her Magi. The Magi smashed the egg on the floor, and Esko was afraid she was killed. When he woke up, Furisa was right there with him.

Cool.

So, about that Irupi art, who would be willing to do that? The only restriction for what the art has to have is Irupi is the main subject of it.

I'll give it a shot.

Oh, by the way Alex, is that town we're heading to the one you, Omen, and Esko originally found, or is this a new town?