Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

#Headbang.

xd.png

Royal Crimson sounds totally epic. I think it would work for an antagonist, or just a self-absorbed protagonist.

xd.png Yeah, I can definitely(and almost literally) run into you guys in the middle. Since you're both Moonstones, I won't have to alter much depending on who I come across first. I won't post right now though-I'm exhausted. xd.png

And I just read Mage's opening. My first thought was " Hey! Blade would get along well with that Magi; they both hate that girl with a vengeance!" xd.png Can't wait to meet up with you all! Now, I'm going to go face-plant into a pillow.

Blade? You mean Sandstorm, right?

Also, Omen would get along great as well for that same reason.

Thanks y'all. Once Blade gets over all of Mage's negative traits (Mage hits nearly all of Blade's dislikes haha) I'm sure they'll be the best of friends. tongue.gif omen, on the other hand, she might be more sympathetic to.

Any idea where you want me to fly to after I wrap up with the volcanoes?

Yeah.

Just to clear up any confusion, Blade is the original name, but we can call her Sandstorm when she gets messy(which might be a lot). She was mostly referring to the chaos she was creating. So it's like a nickname to tease her with. xd.png

And now that I think of it... Omen would go well in that group too! Blade mostly dislikes the girl because she prevented a fair fight by allowing her Magi dragon to get involved-Blade doesn't like it when her challenge against an enemy is refused, because it makes the connection in her mind that the enemy is too proud of itself to fight her. And we'll find out eventually how she feels about pride. xd.png This will be a bumpy road.

Who is that supposed to be?

Also for motivation, just try something in a word document, see if it works, and then try again if you don't like it. maybe run into me or maybe even Lumina.

Ah, no color = wuzzat? for me, at least. also forgot you were an Olive.

and i guess you could be right.

Dang, I wish I could scan in any sketches I make. It would make drawing digitally a lot easier. And to think, the only thing wrong with my scanner is that the driver is out of date. xd.png How frustrating.

Speaking of art, I've been debating on who to do next... Though since I'll probably run into a Moonstone, maybe I'll work on that... assuming my renewed interest in sprite-work doesn't get in the way. xd.png

well they ARE sketches... front light them over your shoulder with a white lamp. bam, problem solved. I know what I'm talking about, i took a camera class for one of my semester 1 classes.

Nothing beats a scanner for traditional work -- unless it's a painting, which the scanner goes poo poo with the colors (which can be tweaked afterwards). I do use my Blackberry camera occasionally when I'm on the go but almost never for pencil sketches because they never show up even in good lightning (protip: I pull the light close, but not so close that my shadow falls on the picture.)

But scanners are a pain to set up. My driver only loads half of the time. xd.png Which model of scanner do you have and what computer OS are you running? (Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac Mountain Lion?) A lot of printer companies have driver updates downloadable from their websites.

As for price, only the pure scanners are expensive. I use a print/copy/scan printer I got on sale for 30$. tongue.gif

Real quick, can everyone say what timezone and country, state and area they are in?

PST, USA, Sammamish, WA

Hey, I came up with a cool plan for the RP after its done, though I suspect it will be many months before it is.

After it is done, everyone can/should edit out all OOC moments in the posts on the actual RP, so that it is more like a book.

Seemed like a good idea.