Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

Ok...

sad.gif

Edit: Just realized the RP is on Page 2 of the topic list, someone who is independent should post some perspective to bring it back up.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

I wanted Pyro to just see Amara off but I can post of her attempting to fish without colliding with the ocean.

I'll do the post tomorrow though, I have homework to do that I've been putting off for however long.

Should I get Neko to do something too? (And I'm pretty sure his nickname means cat, but I took it from a story on catpeople.) Or Flares? Or maybe make Flame go hunt?

(I don't know but I'm putting this here for the sake of not getting spam-reported.)

Eh, I suppose Neko could go looking around for something, and find a mana shard in the sand somewhere, then end up having Mage eat it (because that's a Magi dragon habit of hers).

Mage?

Mage isn't with us....

Are you confuddling one of my characters with Mage?

Or did I miss something?

Later on, when we meet up with Mage and you guys and we are all together, it'll be a friendship maker

Sorry about not posting. While it makes more sense to target more suspiciously-acting dragons, shall I assault Alex next post (which will be this weekend)? You'll be confronting my three dragons, and depending how many of you there are, you might fare better or worse. Fufufufufu~

Oh boy, were gonna be tired out from saving Blades egg. I will be far to tired to resist mages power.

I just had a thought.

According to Pi, Falconiforms eat other dragons.

(excuse me if I'm mistaken)Mira is a Falconiform.

Mira has the guts to kill and/or eat any and all of us.

I'm scared.

I think Mira was a dragon raised by Pyro. I mean... I hope she doesn't decide to eat anyone. xd.png I imagine Falconiforms don't exclusively eat other dragons, it just says that they can hunt other dragons because of their size.

Noope, just hatchlings and eggs.

Edit: The Fall season is approaching in the RP world.

IMSOSORRYIVEBEENBADPLEASEFORGIVEMEWHYYYY

Just assume Yopple is following, waiting for extra commands

*crawls back slowly*

Just been busy with homework. Also had writer's block. And was yelling at (I think was) Libs on my RP. And helping my friend Ranson with his homework.

TehUltimateMage, stumbling upon me (and by extension, Luswold), is totally fine. Remember that I want the transformation to go wrong.

Bump, I think.

No one's posted, not even Alexander or Omen, which I'm guessing are waiting on someone..?

Or did something happen and I've been completely oblivious to it the whole time?

I've been waiting for Esko to do some of Luswold's perspective, before we meet back up with him. I think Alex is waiting on Mage. I'm not sure about everyone else.

I was actually contemplating introducing more characters into the RP-an Electric Dragon I have, and perhaps making Gormer more "official"-I don't know who I would do first though, as now would be an ideal time for Gormer, while the Electric can be introduced at any point, but I'm not sure what I'm doing with Gormer while the Electric I have a more fleshed-out personality. They'd be more filler personalities anyway, something to have going on while we wait for the main story to pick back up.

I have school and my free time was taken up by something else. Also, on mobile right now, which I HATE RP'ing with. Especially since my computer is currently screwing up.