Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

Oh good, I think I can follow along with that. xd.png I'll get to work on making my character's official prologue, then submit it if I get an OK from Alex and the others.

Okie dokie, Plot is simmered down right now. Feel free to "explore" the desert or to go far away from this town that isn't friendly to dragons, and head to the western side of the desert, then run into us.

I am somewhat lazy right now, so don't expect an app, at least not at the moment.

My birthday is tomorrow so don't expect a post -if Pyro replies- and if I do post, it won't be long.

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and say welcome aboard, skwerl56767~

Pyro's character has black fur instead of pink (Silver), so I can't see why your Guardian's metal can't be of a darker shade. Lovely drawing (and painting)!

Happy birthday for tomorrow Mouse!

Thanks for the time skip, I'll be writing an appropriate response today and hopefully have it posted too.

Hi! I'm going to start out with the admittance that I've been stalking the roleplay for a few days... But consider it successful advertising. xd.png I wish to join!

I've been stalking this thread since it started, though never got around to joining because the mysterious Magi girl is uncannily like me. (Mad magical science? Check. Army of Magis? Check. Questionable if awkward methods with dealing with people? Check. My username is Mage, for GoN's sake.)

…Though I have no idea which dragon to be (I assume no repeats, so Magi is out of the question since that's what Mouse is. sad.gif And just curious: how would Cassares interfere with the transmutation anyway?)

Hmmm... Perhaps you could be our adversary, a third party, also transmuted by the girl, but like Omen once stated, a malicious human who was turned dragon. That, er, ill Omen made my moonstones panic, so it would be a good plot point for said evil dragon-human to show up. Western desert if you please. smile.gif

Edit: Being transmuted into a Cassare is totally impossible, the magic deadening kicks in midway and kills whoever's being changed.

Edit 2: You could possibly be a Daydream, Daydreams can give out nightmares too, and also make people sleepwalk into dangerous scenarios.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

Magi is still up for grabs, and I'm sure nobody would mind a repeat species anyway.

Cassares...?

Edit: oh. That's what'll happen.

Edited by beiningtian

Aw, thanks. xd.png And Happy Birthday Mouse!

I am definitely more interested in having black "metal" scales; for whatever reason I never really cared for the coloring of the Guardian Dragon. It always looked a bit washed out to me. Though on the topic of duplicate dragons, I don't think it'll be too much of a problem... It would definitely help with character definition though.

Hm. Choices, choices. I was going to go for the Royal Crimson or the Lumina (because I have so many on my scroll…? When did that happen?), though since you don't mind a Magi…

Eck, I'll think about it tomorrow. The daydream idea is cool too (I had one of those in my first DC RP!). Ninja'd by Pi. Whoops. Though if making people walk into walls while they daydream is considered an act of pure evil, sign me up. tongue.gif

I feel like I won't be too effective of a villain. Will probably fling some elements during a temper tantrum, make some too elaborate plans to get back at the Magi girl, then take a stab at our heroes as a mid-boss. xd.png

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Haha, maybe.

xd.png Try not to hurt Lumina, though you'll only wound her pride.

Edit: why is there an entire breed with the same name as my moonstone?

Edited by Alexander_Drake

They promptly took over right when you hit the "Name This Hatchling" button. xd.png

There are lots of dark dragons who give me the idea of villain... though of course, a lot of them are Halloween dragons, and I don't know if transforming into a limited-edition dragon would be a problem at all. The first thing that actually came to mind when I read "villain" and "Magi" was the Desipis Dragon, but it's a Halloween one too.

One second thought, Tinselwings is an NPC dragon, and she's a Ribbon Dancer... so maybe a Desipis would actually work! It's not obnoxiously orange though. xd.png Anyway, a thought if you were still thinking about a darker dragon who also wielded magic.

EDIT: To prevent you guys from being spammed by my intro, I'm going to allow some breathing room the first couple of posts I make. xd.png I need some time to figure out what I'm doing anyways.

Edited by skwerl56767

Going to bed for real now. Might add some stuff in the morning. (I don't name my dragons, so the names here are just me saying their codes out loud and putting them into letters. xd.png)

Name: Mage (The Ultimate)

Breed: Human-turned-Magi-Dragon

About: Some would think of The Ultimate Mage as some old geezer in a hut at the top of the highest mountain in the Alpines with wisdom rivalling the oldest dragons. Truth is, she's a short-tempered teenager who has shut herself up in the volcanoes and spends her time doing magical experiments and throwing things into lava to document the results. Her volcano cave is homely, but is honestly a mess of scrolls everywhere. Since she has everything categorized in her mind, she hates it when others touch her things and, GoN forbid, move things around. Even Misfit Pygmies know not to mess around, else they get the lava treatment. There are so many dragons under her 'care' that Mage simply stopped keeping track after the first two hundred. Dragon-rearing was not really a top priority, although having a complete collection was always satisfactory. Her dragons are thus allowed to wander the lands (many left immediately since they valued their hides and didn't want to chance the Mage's wrath), and those who did choose to stay were more likely than not from the Volcanoes to begin with, such as Hellfires and Royal Crimsons, and Reds.

While there are greater dragon masters out there, Mage carves a niche for herself as one of the top magical researchers and the top war mage in the land. She considers herself a neutral-chaotic faction, though she wouldn't say no the the appeal of gold. If only the kingdoms would deal with her arrogant, disrespectful and frankly lazy personality.

With the most recent events turning her into a Magi like her blundering assistant, Quaksh, Mage has taken it as a personal offense to herself and her work because this girl totally shouldn't be stealing her spotlight with this biomagic nonsense! She has made it her personal goal to hunt this mysterious figure down with the help of more competent minions in the form of Myrdon the Lumina and Galho the Royal Crimson.

Appearance: As a human, Mage was shrouded in a hooded cloak of white leather which made her gangly but frail frame seem larger, with the hood hiding her face whenever she left her biome. Her hair was a pitch black, cut to the shoulders and slightly singed at the ends from fire and small explosions. Her clothing amounted to tunics, shorts and robes without dangly bits, and she would never leave her abode without her satchel containing her research materials and a handful of mana crystals.

As a dragon, Mage looks like a regular Magi with a wicked glint in her eye, if not a shade or two more gold and a little smaller. To her regret, her magic is weaker than she is used to. Guess the other magician found it funny to turn her into a magi that is terrible at magic. Her regular research bag (of holding?) is carried around her neck.

Other: As a dragon, she snacks on Mana shards as if they were candy.

Haha, welcome aboard!

Also, I want to put in maybe two more of my own dragons- Basii the ((Ladies' Man)) White and Empyreal the Thunder.... Is that alright?

... Asking because I'm too lazy to make sheets for them. tongue.gif

Ehh why not, pyro. go ahead.

((Seriously? Ladies' man? What is this guy talking about? [ I know full well what it means]))

"Ladies' Man" already scares me. I don't believe our characters will get along well. xd.png Empyreal sounds awesome though!

Edited by skwerl56767

Oh, THOSE. I know what you're talking about.

Reminds me of a Heartseeker hatchling who led one into a Turpentine nest.

Choco Diablo.