Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

Dem cheese doooo

Hey Pyro, we did a time skip, so feel free to interact with Furisa if it is about an hour later or so. Also if you wanna meet with Esko finally, please tell me!

Dat cheese. New version! Just kidding.

Edit: I had a power outage last night, and I had horrible overheated nightmares because of it! My humidifier ran out of power because it was plugged in to the wall, so I became really angry. I'm basically addicted to the noise the humidifier fan makes, so I have it running all night to help me sleep. When I don't have it, I throw a fit.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

...Empyreal is crooning to Fursia and Basii is humming a lullabye.

Anyway, I would like for Esko to find them now.

So I'm not the only one who runs something at night just because of the noise! Sometimes I have my fan on just so I can sleep better.

Though my dreams were weird, they didn't involve dragons... there was an Enterprise made by darkness and water, and some sentient baboon who could see the future was running it, and trying to get away from some other guy by disappearing into a nebula, and something involving dance music...? Well, it wouldn't be the last time my dreams made no sense. xd.png

So, Mage, you're just going at a completely different time rate than us, huh?

Edited by MyaMouse

I mean, now I'm up to speed. My first two posts were a bit further back in time: after the word of transformations have gotten around, but before everyone has gotten used to their bodies.

I think Magis are omnivores with a preference for meat. They do eat anything they manage to kill, after all.

EDIT: Alex was also really eager that I'd catch up so... ohmy.gif

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Ah, kay. And thanks, I was just a bit confused what to do with Flame and Neko. I'm quite sure that Fevers (Flares) are carnivores or omnivores. But I might just make him eat meat.

I dunno why I named him Flares. When I went to look on the Wikia on whether he's an omnivore or carnivore, I saw that their nickname is Flare. I just had to laugh.

I know where the nickname came from. I said I didn't know why I named my Fever Flares. I mean, I know why I made his last-name Rinne, it's from his father's name.

But thanks for the knowledge on what they (probably) eat. I might make a chart sometime.

Wait till I am out of school. Or have time ;D

Ya, it is okay.

(I heard that, but so do I)

Sorry about that blip of inactivity of mine. I was mostly waiting on a response from Yopple, to kind of plan my actions, but his perspective confused me a bit-who is he walking to? I'm presuming "them" is Alex and Luswold, but did he just run back from the gates, or did he fly to me and deliver his message first?? I'm just a little confused. xd.png

I flew over to Blade, not Yopple (that was an error on Esko's part, i should say) and told her where the egg was after I got Luswold to talk. Then I flew back to keep an eye on Luswold.

Yyyyaaaayyy. Wait, Falcinforms eat other dragons? O-O

Dang it, Pi, you beat me to it... tongue.gif

I swear, if I eat another piece of this stale bread I'm gonna chip my tooth even more than it already is but I can't help it because I want bread.

eat Pi then.

Er, Pie. Sorry.

xd.png

Noh puns. Or... Anything rude against Pi.

Speaking of Pi (The number not the person)

Did you know that Pi is 3.14, which backwards in text-speak is 413, or pie?

Edited by MyaMouse