Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

Yay! Mage comes to the rescue! You should get admin status on the site!

Edit: oh I just realized I did that. I wanted something NOT provided by the site. It wasn't cooperating with me when I tried using MY character.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Oh man... Really hoping Mage pops in to try and change me back to human so that it can go wrong and I become a Daydream instead.

YAY it works! xd.png Thanks a ton! Funny, why didn't the help just say that?

And what do you mean by not accepting, Esko? I thought the site accepted anything, as long as it was 100x100 pixels in size or smaller.

EDIT: That's a weird thing to wish for Alex. xd.png Could you imagine wishing that in real life? "I wish someone could try fixing me, so it would break and I would turn into something else entirely". Heh.

Edited by skwerl56767

I know right?! But being a Daydream is cool because I could walk on clouds and stuff. Plus, I named my other male daydream on my scroll Alexander Drake. So I know its gonna happen.

Hey, Mouse, why didn't you react to Mira's screech?

And, Esko, Basii and Empyreal had reacted to Furisa already.

Hey, when it comes to that point, can I play that emperor guy? I have an awesome idea!

No, that's Nekonny. Not Mar.

Edit: I changed my post. I'm sorry

Edited by MyaMouse

Erm, not really Esko. xd.png I think our ideas are clashing. But you can PM me your idea and see if we can work something out. But no spoilers! It's a surprise, see? wink.gif

I am on the ball with this RP.

As a heads up, Check back roughly 30 mins after you post in the RP, because odds are I noticed your post and posted within 30 mins of it.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

Ooh, found this thing:

It's a video of a game called Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, and this particular video has a Magma Wyvern sort of creature. Felt like sharing, thought maybe someone else may or may not be interested.

Ok, some people may start to get annoyed about repeated posts, but this also deserves its own post.

I was considering starting another role-play, where a group of Hellfire Wyverns (which could be us, but definitely me) begin... something. I've not fully fleshed the idea out, but the social structure of Hellfire Wyverns has interested me from the start, and now I think an RP is in order, if only to provide some sort of example of what happens in a day-to-day life for them, and the main "problem" is some sort of Hellfire uprising that 'we' may have to stop.

Feel free to debate this, and also to just say, "No way," or, "boring."

Actually, if I felt I could juggle two RPs at once, I was thinking of putting up my own. Though, they're more D&D-like, and require things like dice, so I didn't jump into it right away. The Hellfire Wyverns sound like a good idea, and sound like they need an equally fiery plot. xd.png I'd be happy to join it as well, if it ever gets put up!

EDIT: Yay new avatar made completely by me! xd.png And Esko is cleared for his idea, so we can continue now. tongue.gif

Edited by skwerl56767

I'll pass on the Hellfire idea. I haven't even got my act together for this RP. tongue.gif

Though, skwerl, I made an interest check for a DC DnD game. I think it's a few pages back on freeforms, and I'm still trying to work out how it will work!

List of People In For The HFW RP:

Esko

Skwerl

Alex (Me)

I'll edit in more names as people apply. Please note that you do NOT have to be a participant in the "You As A Dragon" RP to be a participant in the Hellfire Wyvern RP.

Hm, interesting! I'll take a look and see if I can figure something out with my own campaigns. Though they aren't strictly D&D, the majority of the rules and especially everything for designing characters is inspired off of The Song of Ice and Fire, which was the first pen-and-paper role-play I've ever attended to. Ah, that was fun. It was too bad our little group broke up...

Oh, I'm rambling. xd.png Er, um, so how's dem cheese?

Dem cheese will be up soon, patience, my child xd.png

xd.png Dem's cheese is talking! It is also wearing a rather fabulous robe.

Lol okay, bedtime for me. I'm going to have weird dreams tonight.

Edited by skwerl56767