Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

Hm. I thought Lumina and her brother were relatively new hatchlings and that moonstones were a small species to begin with. Or, you could instead interpret Irupi as a very large dragon. tongue.gif

And also: Maybe Mage can attempt a spell to turn someone back human, but instead ends up turning them into another breed of dragon.

I'll have a post tomorrow night after I hand in my school project. And then I'll be up to speed with the rest of you lot!

Hey all, I'm going to be busy these next couple of days with family matters among other things. It's okay to go off without me. With Lazuli, just leave her in town where where she won't get attacked. I'm sorry to be doing this in the middle of the RP, but I figured a heads up would allow you to continue with the story.

Yo, where is Pyro? I am waiting for his characters to find Furisa in the desert. ALSO: I will add in a new dragon to the rp. Get ready to edit Google docs!

Ok, Guys?

I submitted a link to our role-play (of my creation) to my 9th grade writing teacher. She will be reading it as an example of how I have become a better writer, so there's no pressure on you.

Silly wolf, skills are for Skwerl!

Dunno

xd.png Sorry, bedtimes and all of that. Also sprites.

Funny. Of all of the soda I could drink, I choose Sprite. Is that a coincidence?

Mm, piggehs.

Pyro has other things tying up her life right now, Esko. Still keeping track of everything, though.

Uh, I meant where You went? Not your rp char. Unless you meant You? I am confused

Pyro=Me. If it sounds like real life, it is real life.

I have a lot of things I need to do right now. And I'm procrastinating.

Hey guys,

I started a Multimedia topic called "Irupi Fanart Thread" where people with art of Irupi with/without others in the image with him can put their art for easy art storage and some level of organization.

By the way, I really really want a ton of ham to fall into Blade's possession, or perhaps her stomach. xd.png

Hey, Mouse, it's morning in the RP now, when we left off around sunset. After I follow you and we all rest up, we can do a timeskip.

Wha-? Why?

...Esko, why is your avatar now a literal avatar?

You know, Avatar of Destruction? What happened to the silvers?

Because explosions! xd.png

Okay, so this is completely unrelated... But does anyone own Photoshop? And does anyone know how to export animated image files with it? I'm trying to make an animated banner, but so far all I have is a static .gif image and an image sequence(a large multitude of .pngs that represent each frame in the animation). I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, so help is appreciated. xd.png And Photoshop Help, ironically, is not helping.

Oh sorry, I keep staying up too late. I'll post first thing in the morning(and luckily, it's Saturday, so no waiting until the afternoon! biggrin.gif) but I am finding out that midnight is no time to be writing. xd.png

Because explosions! xd.png

Okay, so this is completely unrelated... But does anyone own Photoshop? And does anyone know how to export animated image files with it? I'm trying to make an animated banner, but so far all I have is a static .gif image and an image sequence(a large multitude of .pngs that represent each frame in the animation). I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, so help is appreciated. xd.png And Photoshop Help, ironically, is not helping.

LET ME TELL YOU how to make them.

You have your "timeline" at the bottom edge of photoshop, yes? You click "make frame animation" from there and make each frame one of your layers (that is, on each frame only one layer is visible). And from then on, you go to File then Save for Web . That's the key! If you save it as a gif regularly, it will just be a static image.

People come to me for Photoshop and Illustrator help at school all the time. That's why I never get anything done -- because I'm always solving other people's problems. xd.png (for my illustrator work, check out my art thread in my sig!)

Edited by TehUltimateMage