Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

Life has knocked me out, dragged me down a dark alley and thrown me into a dumpster full of feral cats. I've been stressing out sorting my coursework on top of having my sister who I haven't seen in four years about to visit. I haven't forgotten about the RP, I just haven't had enough time to sit down and write something I'm happy with posting. I'm around, and when I do post it'll hopefully be something that spans the time I left to the current time in the RP.

I'm not waiting on anyone, although I have left poor Ludwig high and dry. Sorry Alexander. ಥ_ಥ

Yeah, we miss you, Omen. However, we((even me, who is on like, 24/7)) understand that life is hard and can drag you away from DC forums.

((For me, that is sleep and school. :3))

I wish you well, Omen!

So, who's in charge until Pyro gets back? I don't find any of her dragons all too trustworthy with mine but Flame's busy, Flares's sick, and Nekonny's just... Well, Nekonny. Amara is too trustworthy. Blarghph.

ehh, control some NPC Guardian that happened to be passing by while your charaters are in an aggressive argument. In other words, get hurt in a fight while arguing with someone and have a Guardian, well, stand guard afterwards to 'prevent' more fights. biggrin.gif

Oooohh. Pyro, get Mira- Alex's suggestion gave me an idea. *rubs hands together*

Sorry for the absence, guys. Other DC business and real life have kept me from responding. Plus I wasn't expecting so many people to join! XD I always do best with 1x1s hehe.

Welcome back! By the way, Esko and I are starting a 1x3 Freeform RP called 'Dragonclan'. Go check it out!

I don't know if I'll be able to carry on with this RP, for various reasons. I'll check out the other one, certainly, but no promises I'll join ^^;

The other RP is interesting, but what happens to this one? Also(noob question), what does NxN mean?(like 1x1, 1x3, etc., presuming it's the player count?) I can't guarantee joining just yet, as not only am I thinking up my own RPs, but I also like knowing a bit of the story first. tongue.gif

I'm not entirely sure, but i think it's like 1v1 in the way the opposing sides work.

Also, I don't really know how much longer this is going to go on for. Most of the people here seem to have lost interest/don't post too often... So, I don't really know... :/

Edited by Alexander_Drake

Hmmm.... Well, Dragonclan has its players for now; I might keep watch due to an interest in the story.

Another noob question; I see in the rules of many RPs that Mary Sues/Gary Stus aren't allowed. I figured this is a reference to some trollers, but what do I know? The internet is a big place, and I occupy maybe 1% or less of it. xd.png So... what in the world does that mean??

Mary Sues and Gary Stus are perfect characters. Nothing wrong with them. They ruin the RP for everybody.

Okay, that makes sense. I can see why that's unwanted.

So when are you coming back? I'm presuming you're swarmed with other RPs, as I see you all over the place... xd.png

Whoa! Pikmin Sprite in teh house! Neat!

And, I didn't realize I was missed in YAAD. I'll go see what's up.

Edit: I'm waiting on you guys to post stuff. Particularly Skwerl's '???', I want to see who/what that is. biggrin.gif

Edited by Alexander_Drake

I know's off topic but seriously, what is that ampithere (Can't spell....) in your signature? Is it some inside joke I don't get?

It's like an unused sprite made by Skwerl I guess. She happened to think of that particular version or something cause of the mouth shape. Or something.

Whoa! I didn't realize you would recognize it as being from Pikmin! xd.png

The Squee Amphiptere is kind of an inside joke-when my sister or I get over-excited, sometimes we make this high-pitched squeal that sounds like "Squee!". She coined it, not me. xd.png The Amphiptere I just drew up on a whim, and it was so jolly I decided to use it.

I haven't posted in a while since I was waiting for Esko to put up Luswold's perspective. I offered to take him up so Esko could focus more on other RPs if he wanted to, but he said he could handle it, so I'm just waiting here. tongue.gif

EDIT: I just joined Tale of Dragons, since it looked a lot like Dragon Cave, and I have this cute little egg, but I don't know what to do with it. xd.png I'm very tired right now... but can anyone remember if it's okay to post other adoptables into your signature here?

Edited by skwerl56767

Wait, Pikmin? I've never played and I've only watched a part of a playthrough of the first one, but I played the Wii U minigame... Does that count?

Anyways, I luv. But enough chitchat! Alex, what's happening with YAAD? Are we gonna die..? Please don't say we'll die... *starts bawling like a 4-year-old with a cut on their knee*

I dunno. The RP may have run its course... Not many of the original Rpers are still Rping, nor are many of the new ones... I wont give up yet. Not until the last post is submitted.

I didn't even know there was a Wii U minigame, but I do know that the third one is Wii exclusive. (Pouts) I want to play it, darn you, Nintendo! xd.png

This RP better not be done for! It's a bad ending. We just need to poke Esko a little more or something. xd.png Edit, yay Esko's back!

Hm... We could start up a bunch of side characters and go with that for a while? Problem is, we'd then have our hands full should the main story pick back up. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not good at multi-tasking with stories.

Edited by skwerl56767