Jazeki

Speculation About December Release

One thing I am looking forward to is joining some holiday lineages when the Xmas dragons come out! poptartFINALTINY.gif

I have 2 CB Wrapping Wings and 2 CB Solstices. I wonder what would go well with them?

Maybe a blue nebula for the Solstice? That sounds very pretty.

Now I need to go get a male CB Blue Nebula. And I'm finding it hard to trade for one.

I have a female cb blue, but not male :C

Present hybrid is way too clever. Sounds like pure lineage project material. ;D

The event would begin on around the 19th right? I'm anxious. Thats barely two weeks away.

Present hybrid is way too clever. Sounds like pure lineage project material. ;D

The event would begin on around the 19th right? I'm anxious. Thats barely two weeks away.

Mhm. I'm at least assuming it will start around then.

I'm a bit excited to see the new holiday dragon. If there's going to be Prize dragons this year, oh my lord I want a CB Silver Shimmer. I hope it will happen. ;_;

The silver shimmers are my favorite. They're so beautiful.

I just

CB shimmer

Oh my god

But it won't happen.

So lol.

But we can all hope it does. I have a few good mates for one I think.

As always, it seems to be that Blue Nebulas go with everything. xd.png

Well, not everything...

Anyway.

I hope I like the new holiday dragon.

Now I need to go get a male CB Blue Nebula. And I'm finding it hard to trade for one.

I have a female cb blue, but not male :C

Male nebulae don't come in blue. Colors are gender specific. Males are purple and green, females blue and red.

Mhm. I'm at least assuming it will start around then.

I'm a bit excited to see the new holiday dragon. If there's going to be Prize dragons this year, oh my lord I want a CB Silver Shimmer. I hope it will happen. ;_;

The silver shimmers are my favorite. They're so beautiful.

I just

CB shimmer

Oh my god

But it won't happen.

So lol.

But we can all hope it does. I have a few good mates for one I think.

As always, it seems to be that Blue Nebulas go with everything. xd.png

Well, not everything...

Anyway.

I hope I like the new holiday dragon.

I know what you mean.

I hoard bred shimmers, so... I would LOVE to have a CB one.

As for the holiday dragons I intend to try to grab some of the ones I misedd.... like Wrapping Wings and Winter Magi and Solstices.

As for reindeer, I thought the Yulebuck already filled that definition? xd.png Name-wise they were likely based on the Yule Goat, but they look more like reindeer than goats...

Edited by Beldarius

Mmm yeah they do have the reindeer shape but they look so much like a candy cane though......

Oh Oh OH just had a great idea while typing this. How about if someone wins a honorable mention in the raffle, instead of receiving an egg, they get to choose a breed from the completed list to be released in the cave. It doesn't even have to be just the honorable mentions, the prize winners should get this option too.

Also I'm loving the present hybrid. It would be just amazing for a new christmas dragon. Or maybe even a little snowflake pygmy?

Oh Oh OH just had a great idea while typing this. How about if someone wins a honorable mention in the raffle, instead of receiving an egg, they get to choose a breed from the completed list to be released in the cave. It doesn't even have to be just the honorable mentions, the prize winners should get this option too.

That would be AMAZING

I don't think there will be a monthly release now since Christmas is just a few weeks away.

As for what the dragon may be, I really don't have a guess but whatever it is I'm sure I'll love it anyways.

Or maybe even a little snowflake pygmy?

Even though I've never ever won anything since I started playing,I'm LOVING this idea...as well as the idea of not only a snowflake pygmy but pygmies for the three remaining seasons.That way we'll have both the regular AND pygmy seasonals. tongue.gif

AND pygmy seasonals. tongue.gif

Oh My Gosh that would be perfect.

And I'm so glad that everybody seems to be liking my ideas smile.gif

Pumpkin dragon is a pigmy seasonal isn't it?

It's a pygmy Halloween. :3 I think they want a pygmy Christmas dragon.

Was totally bummed that we didn't get a November release. Don't really expect anything but the Xmas dragons, which always seem to be oh yeh oh yeh. Since only those in the inner circle win any of the Prize dragons the Raffle is another oh yeh. So no we hafta wait til MARCH??!!

Happy&Merry all.

QFT. xd.png

Most holiday months don't see more than one release (that being the holiday release lol), and I for one am quite happy about that. I have a hard enough time trying to snag enough new releases for my goals when they first come out without also having to worry about being unlocked when the holiday dragons come into breeding season. Add onto that the fact that so many of us are still trying to get those last-minute mates for our bred holiday dragons and also that the seasonals are switching up again this month? Yeah, probably not the best time for a two-fer on the new-release front, lol.

Edited by Riannon

QFT. xd.png

Most holiday months don't see more than one release (that being the holiday release lol), and I for one am quite happy about that. I have a hard enough time trying to snag enough new releases for my goals when they first come out without also having to worry about being unlocked when the holiday dragons come into breeding season. Add onto that the fact that so many of us are still trying to get those last-minute mates for our bred holiday dragons and also that the seasonals are switching up again this month? Yeah, probably not the best time for a two-fer on the new-release front, lol.

That is sort of the thing. I am almost hoping there is NOT another release other than the new Chrstimases.

There are those of us who DON"T have all the old Christmas dragons.

How about a Gingerbread dragon? A pagan-like dragon?(because its a pagan holiday) Or a cinnamon-dragon? A mistle dragon sounds pretty cool.

I suspect the Christmas dragon will be male because the last one was female and the holiday dragons seem to alternate. Maybe something gingerbread or maybe X-mas tree themed - although I like the idea of a snowflake pygmy that someone suggested.

I'll be surprised if the Christmas release doesn't have some sort of reference to the 50th anniversary of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

Though, part of me secretly hopes for a nutcracker dragon. A huge nefarious grin and mustache on a dragon? Yes please.

although I like the idea of a snowflake pygmy that someone suggested.

Guilty, lol tongue.gif

I just think it be really neat especially since there aren't that many pgymies on dc in the first place, and a snowflake one would be really cute imo

We have a couple dragons based on snow already, but you're right, a snowflake pygmy would be adorable. They just have to be careful not to make it look too similar to frostbite colorwise.

Hmmmmmmm. Snowglobe maybe? *brainstorms other Christmas-related objects/creatures that aren't religious*

Mistletoe

Snowman

Tinsel (Not the prizes, ACTUAL tinsel)

Sleigh-dragon ahahah

Mistletoe

Snowman

Tinsel (Not the prizes, ACTUAL tinsel)

Sleigh-dragon ahahah

Ooooh.*has a mental image of a dragon made of multi colored strands of tinsel and squees at the cute level*What about a wreath dragon...not shaped like one but with the pinecones and whatnot that tend to decorate one with the texture/color of said decoration/s? smile.gif

Ooooh.*has a mental image of a dragon made of multi colored strands of tinsel and squees at the cute level*What about a wreath dragon...not shaped like one but with the pinecones and whatnot that tend to decorate one with the texture/color of said decoration/s? smile.gif

I'm loving that. It could even be like a rainbow tinsel or something.

I'm loving that. It could even be like a rainbow tinsel or something.

That's why I said multi colored.*gryphgrin*It's pretty much the same thing just different phrasing. laugh.gif

A Christmas tree dragon with star horns! xd.png

I love the Snowflake Pygmy idea. But they'd probably only be able to breed with Pygmies, right?

A Christmas tree dragon with star horns! xd.png

I love the Snowflake Pygmy idea. But they'd probably only be able to breed with Pygmies, right?

I've got no they'd only be able to breed with other Pygmies but yeah,probably so if it's the same as the other Pygmies already released.