Jazeki

Speculation About December Release

Honestly, if we're going to have an actual Tinsel dragon, I want the tinsel to be silver or gold. Multi-colored is too much for me. We've never had that for Christmas and, honestly- around here, there's just no such thing xd.png

Unless you made it yourself. Good luck finding it in stores; you're going to need it.

I would love a Red Christmas dragon, I mean, the Holly's coloring is beautiful, so maybe another solid red.

I'd like to see a Pine tree related dragon. We've had snow, wrapping paper, etc. So how about a tree themed dragon?

I would love a silver and/or white turtle dove like dragon. Or a Mistletoe to go with the Holly. xd.png

I'm loving both of those right there. Ah, perhaps a partridge dragon? xd.png

Was totally bummed that we didn't get a November release. Don't really expect anything but the Xmas dragons, which always seem to be oh yeh oh yeh. Since only those in the inner circle win any of the Prize dragons the Raffle is another oh yeh. So no we hafta wait til MARCH??!!

Happy&Merry all.

I can respect this, but at the same time I disagree. Not being in the inner circle, I was one of those fortunate few to win at the raffle, and I just started in March 2013. Either way, I look forward to this event!

I have a question... does anyone know when Christmas dragons breeding season begins?

*Wanna make sure I have egg slots open for Christmas pretties*

Edited by Silverswift

TJ's past news posts are the best guide we have. For at least the last two years breeding started at midnight on Dec. 19. So it seems safe to assume that it will be close to then at least. No one knows for sure until TJ makes his announcement.

TJ's past news posts are the best guide we have. For at least the last two years breeding started at midnight on Dec. 19. So it seems safe to assume that it will be close to then at least. No one knows for sure until TJ makes his announcement.

I am SO excited for it to begin.

I am TRYING to keep my self scroll free til then so i have room for nabbing Christmas eggs when they begin to appear.

Am I the only one that find s that difficult? xd.png

Edited by Silverswift

Most of the eggs I have are about to hatch but after these I'm not taking any until the holiday breedings begin. I reaaaaaaaaally want the dragon from last year (the name is escaping me) and the 2012 one. I have enough space to get one of each but I want at LEAST 2 of those guys.

Most of the eggs I have are about to hatch but after these I'm not taking any until the holiday breedings begin. I reaaaaaaaaally want the dragon from last year (the name is escaping me) and the 2012 one. I have enough space to get one of each but I want at LEAST 2 of those guys.

I am afraid I just succumbed and adopted a pretty shimmer...( I love hoarding them)... BUT I still have room for Christmas eggs. ESPECIALLY since Two of the ones I have SHOULD hatch before they come.

The one from last year is the solstice one, and I can breed one for you if you want smile.gif and also a 2012 one if you don't really mind the lineage.

just trying to remember if there was a November release I missed.. lol

Anyway, I'll be offering breedings from my scroll if anyone is seeking past years Xmas dragons

just trying to remember if there was a November release I missed.. lol

Anyway, I'll be offering breedings from my scroll if anyone is seeking past years Xmas dragons

I am wondering... which ones do you have. I don't see a link to your scroll so I can look.

I wouldn't mind breeding one for you either. And same here, I don't want to make the same mistakes I made last year (catching eggs before the breedings and sighing while deciding whether or not to abandon them).

The one from last year is the solstice one, and I can breed one for you if you want smile.gif and also a 2012 one if you don't really mind the lineage.

Thanks for the offer but I'll have plenty of time to stalk the AP when the time comes xd.png Since I can have 5 I'll get one egg of each if possible, then when they hatch I'll grab another and hope they gender right xd.png I'd like to have at least one of each gender. I don't think I'll be too picky about lineages either.

Edited by dragontamer44722

I am SO excited for it to begin.

I am TRYING to keep my self scroll free til then so i have room for nabbing Christmas eggs when they begin to appear.

Am I the only one that find s that difficult? xd.png

Sadly, I failed to keep my scroll free. I was down to just three eggs and most of my babies had grown, but then Thunders started popping up like crazy and I couldn't help but pick them up. x3

Luckily though, my friend said he'd help me out with the Christmas eggs this year after I bred him some last year. happy.gif

Those of you with few/ no Xmas dragons, also stalk the departures thread. Many of us will be dropping pretty eggs!

Those of you with few/ no Xmas dragons, also stalk the departures thread. Many of us will be dropping pretty eggs!

Thanks for the tip! Ready to hunt, grab, tackle, anything it takes! xd.png

Thanks for the tip! Ready to hunt, grab, tackle, anything it takes! xd.png

You forgot divebomb. xd.png

Thanks for the offer but I'll have plenty of time to stalk the AP when the time comes xd.png Since I can have 5 I'll get one egg of each if possible, then when they hatch I'll grab another and hope they gender right xd.png I'd like to have at least one of each gender. I don't think I'll be too picky about lineages either.

The only Christmas dragon that is both genders is the holly. The rest are all either male only or female only.

I think a garland dragon would be pretty. I'm hoping for a more single-colored release (or two colors at the most). Dragons with many colors, like the wrapping wing, aren't really my thing.

Somehow, I think it'd be cool if there were dragons based on A Christmas Carol because Christmas ghosts

Somehow, I think it'd be cool if there were dragons based on A Christmas Carol because Christmas ghosts

This... is sort of a neat idea. smile.gif

I am unsure as to weather old Christmases start breeding TONIGHT or tommorrow night...

*wills eggs to hatch sooner* Yeah, I just can't do the whole "empty scroll" thing. laugh.gif Thank goodness most of mine will hatch by tomorrow.