Jazeki

Speculation About December Release

Haha! I see what you did there.

Thank you, thank you I'll be here all week xd.png It would make sense though, and it'd be a good intorduction to the wyrms since there aren't any here yet.

I'm hoping for something like a haunting, mysterious beauty, or something graceful and elegant. The Solstice were pretty and I LOVED the colours, but I wish they were a bet more dragony and mabey a touch less stocky. A wyrm would be awesome! A pygmy would make me sad, so few breeding options and so tiny with the details.

A pygmy would make me sad, so few breeding options and so tiny with the details.

That would be my ONLY trouble with a pygmy Christmas dragon - not enough room for the details! I'm crazy about pygmies and would love to see more pygmy holiday breeds, so I would actually still be really happy if we got, say, a gingerbread pygmy for Christmas. laugh.gif I would set out to create a Seawyrm checker immediately.

...Wasn't there a hot chocolate dragon or pygmy kicking around in the Dragon Requests a while back? It always made me hungry...

Edited by LibbyLishly

YES. XMAS PYGMY WOULD BE AMAZING!

Or a Drake. I don't think we have any holiday drakes yet...or two-headed for that matter.

Edited by Syiren

I hope for a drake. So hit me smile.gif

If it is a dragon that's one of the subspecies, I'd prefer a drake over pygmy or two-headed as well. Two-headed seems more like it'd be suited for a Halloween release. And drakes give off a reindeer vibe with their antlers.

What if it was like, a three headed hydra kinda thing? With a head for Christmas past, present and future? biggrin.gif

Edited by Alora

6 hours til breeding starts? biggrin.gif I'll be up tonight again. I want a Holly so bad xd.png

As a pretty new person to DC this is my first xmas event but I really want to get a solstice.

Will there be lots of past xmas dragons on the AP?

As a pretty new person to DC this is my first xmas event but I really want to get a solstice.

there is almost always a wall. Maybe not a wall of what you want, but a wall all the same.

6 hours til breeding starts? biggrin.gif I'll be up tonight again. I want a Holly so bad xd.png

Good luck with that. Hollies are usually gone the millisecond they appear. ;w;

I'm personally hoping for an Eastern dragon. I love those so much. (My recent hype about them is probably because of watching "Spirited Away" again for the first time in ages.)

^ An Eastern dragon would be awesome. smile.gif

I'm excited for breeding and the event to begin soon! biggrin.gif Hopefully it'll start in 5-ish hours.

Darn. I'm tired as heck, but I feel like staying up just to see if I have any chances with the AP.

What if it was like, a three headed hydra kinda thing? With a head for Christmas past, present and future? biggrin.gif

I LIKE! tongue.gif

I am hoping to catch a Holly! We will see how that goes. xd.png

Sounds like the competition for those will be pretty fierce.

There are a few other old Christmas breeds I want, too... so IF I am unable to catch a Holly, well... it wouldn't be the end fo the world... I'd be disappointed, but NOT the end of the world.

Darn. I'm tired as heck, but I feel like staying up just to see if I have any chances with the AP.

I feel the same, even though I got a lot of sleep last night. Too much I think, which also can make a person drowsy. I may not make it to midnight, but I'll give it the ol' college try.

Me too! I was here for the Halloween event. I joined on July 6 and took a look at a Ridgewing egg and thought: "ZOMG a Silvaze egg!" Lol

That's the nice thing about the breeding of the old eggs, it usually lasts for a week. Lots of time to collect and hatch more eggs. biggrin.gif

What about a 3-headed monkey? tongue.gif

(Monkey Island reference, anyone? laugh.gif )

Haha, I love this!!!!!

Cannot wait to see the new dragon. I've been super excited. Love Christmas on DC! biggrin.gif

Haha, I love this!!!!!

Cannot wait to see the new dragon. I've been super excited. Love Christmas on DC! biggrin.gif

I can't wait for the new dragon either... THOUGH I am extremely excited for the bred dragons, too.

I can't wait for the new dragon either... THOUGH I am extremely excited for the bred dragons, too.

I'm excited about the bred ones as well. All of the Christmas dragons are gorgeous! I'm hoping to grab a Holly and a few more Snow Angels!

I'm excited about the bred ones as well. All of the Christmas dragons are gorgeous! I'm hoping to grab a Holly and a few more Snow Angels!

biggrin.gif They are! I have sort of a list of ones I am hoping to get.

AND I just KNOW the new dragon will be GORGEOUS, too.

DC has loads of talented spriters, and I am sure they cam up with something very nice for all of us. I am jut excited to see what.A pygmy is a cute ideea, but they are a little small to convey the detail a Christmas dragon requires... though perhaps they can figure out a way around that? A drake'd be neat... I am not sure how a three headed Past Preasant Future dragon would be... though i wonder if i t could work.

Edited by Silverswift

i know ill be spam clicking hollies and praying to what ever dragon god there is that i can find a second gen.