Jazeki

Speculation About December Release

Oh man, the Christmas Tree dragon sounds so cute!!! MOAR cute ideas!

I'm hoping for... Actually, I don't know. A Poinsettia dragon would be kinda cute, but... Ugh. Sounds too much like the Holly dragons. Why are they coveted so much? ;3;

Gawsh. I doubt there's gonna be a non-Holiday release. Papers were six years ago.

Edit: Oops, forgot that there wasn't a November release. xd.png Maybe tonight at midnight EST?

Edited by KittyHawkMC

Ugh, I had a feeling there wouldn't be a November release. Just wish we could have gotten some type of message saying so or something. But hey, things happen!

As for a normal release this month, I heavily doubt it. With everything that could go on at this time, that might be a bit much. Still, I can't say it definitely won't happen. It's at times like this I REALLY miss the scheduled releases; being all paranoid about having space open just in case is pretty frustrating. :'D

Ok, pretty sure we won't have a December release now, so time to prepare the list of dragons I need to get at Christmas cool.gif

As for the new Holiday dragon, what about a "snow" one?

Please, can we NOT have American-bashing? YES, we KNOW the rest of the World has been around longer than we. We KNOW Father Xmas came first, we KNOW you guys invented the bleeping language. We're talking dragon eggs here, not which country has the best whatever.

I STILL think from Halloween until March is far too long to wait for non-Holiday drops. Especially if there are all those awesome dragons in the 'finished' pile. MORE DROPS please!!

...I love how people these days don't recognize a joke when they see one.

According to several countries, Santa lives in Finland. Yet the Finnish name for "Santa" is completely unrelated to the "Claus", "Klaas" and "Nicholas" names - ours is called "Joulupukki" which means "Christmas Goat".

...THIS is the origin of the Finnish Santa. tongue.gif He wasn't a nice person - bad kids never got presents from him; their only "present" was coal or a rap across the backside with a bundle of birch twigs.

I still want a Christmas Tree or Christmas Carol dragon. ...Maybe a Christmas elf? (The Finnish Christmas elves are actually dwarves, but whatever.) Porridge dragon? X'D

...THIS is the origin of the Finnish Santa. tongue.gif He wasn't a nice person - bad kids never got presents from him; their only "present" was coal or a rap across the backside with a bundle of birch twigs.

I want a Christmas dragon based on that now. xd.png

Zero chance. November was wasted, essentially, and there's going to be nothing in January again, so that means all we have are the holiday breed. I don't know about anyone else, but I've never been a big fan of the Christmas dragons, so that doesn't do much for me in this lull.

Even as someone with a scroll goal I'd rather have more new eggs than sit here waiting for my freezes back, and this is going to get even worse once I've gotten the 30-some hatchlings I need out of the way as I'll have nothing at all to do.

I love the Christmas ones - but I, too, think it's too long between Hallowe'en and Christmas with nothing and then again from Christmas to Valentine's sad.gif

November worked the last two years. Why not this time *sob*

And YES to scheduled releases !

Edited by fuzzbucket

I love the Christmas ones - but I, too, think it's too long between Hallowe'en and Christmas with nothing and then again from Christmas to Valentine's sad.gif

November worked the last two years. Why not this time *sob*

And YES to scheduled releases !

THIS!!!

...I love how people these days don't recognize a joke when they see one.

According to several countries, Santa lives in Finland. Yet the Finnish name for "Santa" is completely unrelated to the "Claus", "Klaas" and "Nicholas" names - ours is called "Joulupukki" which means "Christmas Goat".

I still want a Christmas Tree or Christmas Carol dragon. ...Maybe a Christmas elf? (The Finnish Christmas elves are actually dwarves, but whatever.) Porridge dragon? X'D

In all fairness to those of us who thought you were serious, you didn't really give any hints that it was a joke. It was sort of a dry, sarcastic joke that doesn't translate well over text. Plus, I'm sure we all have run into people who really DO think that way. dry.gif

How about a Figgy Pudding dragon? xd.png

Well, two years ago we had the gold wyvern & royal blue release at the end of January if I remember well. So there is still a possibility to have a release between Christmas and Valentine

Yaaaas! How bout an Ornament dragon? Or... Hot Chocolate! xd.png

Well, two years ago we had the gold wyvern & royal blue release at the end of January if I remember well. So there is still a possibility to have a release between Christmas and Valentine

I'm pretty sure the Golden Wyvern and Royal Blue release was because of Year of The Dragon, this year is Snake and next year is Horse, so I doubt there will be a release based on the Chinese Zodiac on January. :b

I'm pretty sure the Golden Wyvern and Royal Blue release was because of Year of The Dragon, this year is Snake and next year is Horse, so I doubt there will be a release based on the Chinese Zodiac on January. :b

Dragons based off the chinese zodiac would be sooo cool though!

@Qor There most likely won't be a common release this month ._.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a surprise December release tongue.gif

Otherwise I don't really have any preferences, I just hope the event won't be too time-demanding.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a surprise December release tongue.gif

Otherwise I don't really have any preferences, I just hope the event won't be too time-demanding.

Yeah, me too.

I don't think we're at all likely to get one this weekend, but it certainly would be nice for some of us.

In all fairness to those of us who thought you were serious, you didn't really give any hints that it was a joke. It was sort of a dry, sarcastic joke that doesn't translate well over text. Plus, I'm sure we all have run into people who really DO think that way. dry.gif

Granted, I do think America sucks in regard to some things. Mainly the government and education system. tongue.gif I heard some American schools actually decided to try the Nordic education system (it works like a charm, btw - no school fees, free lunch, you only need to buy the text books; teacher education with life-long learning which means there are practically no incompetent teachers; teachers don't get fired for ridiculous reasons like talking about religion (my history teacher debated about religion with a Catholic exchange student... everybody loved that teacher, even the exchange student~); 30 students maximum in a classroom... things like that).

...What the heck is Figgy Pudding?

ARGH. LUTEFISK DRAGON. That's the most horrible idea ever! xd.pnghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutefisk

I'd like a reindeer one, or maybe some sort of snowy dragon. I know we have the frost dragon but we don't really have anything for "snow"

Maybe a Mistletoe dragon, that'll be cute. :b

Yup.

Honestly I don't know, but maybe we have a Present dragon coming? Not like the Wrapping Wing, but... I hope someone understands. unsure.gif

Or maybe an Evergreen dragon? That would be pretty too, I think.

Yup.

Honestly I don't know, but maybe we have a Present dragon coming? Not like the Wrapping Wing, but... I hope someone understands. unsure.gif

Or maybe an Evergreen dragon? That would be pretty too, I think.

I think the ribbon dancers are sort of based off presents as well (or maybe ornaments/garland[?]), but I'm no longer sure at this point. LOL.

I think the ribbon dancers are sort of based off presents as well (or maybe ornaments/garland[?]), but I'm no longer sure at this point. LOL.

I always thought the Wrappingwings were based off of the wrapping paper for presents while the Ribbondancers were based off of the ribbons that tied the present together. It's a good combo.

Edited by suskekun222

I almost thought the Wrappingwings were based off of the wrapping paper for presents while the Ribbondancers were based off of the ribbons that tied the present together. It's a good combo.

What if you could breed them to get a "present" hybrid

I almost thought the Wrappingwings were based off of the wrapping paper for presents while the Ribbondancers were based off of the ribbons that tied the present together. It's a good combo.

But I was thinking something that combined the two.

xd.png

I'm hoping for Evergreen more though.

Like, a green dragon with some pine needles and branches. And a bit of snow on it's back. Omg that would go so well with a few things.