Jazeki

Speculation About December Release

Since November is over, it's time to start pondering December dragons. Do you think there will be a non-holiday release? Yes? No? What do you think this year's Christmas dragon will be? What do you want it to be? Discuss!

Any dragon release would be great with me, the more the merrier! biggrin.gif

I started right after Halloween so I haven't been here for a new dragon release yet! xd.png

Any dragon release would be great with me, the more the merrier! biggrin.gif

I started right after Halloween so I haven't been here for a new dragon release yet! xd.png

I'd like for there to be a new release soon.

Maybe today if we're lucky?

I'm almost egg-locked with CB Undines though, so I better stay on watch dry.gif

Between the upcoming Christmas release & Christmas breeding week, we'll be too busy to worry about a regular release in the same month. Wrapping up last-minute mates & things... typically, it's just the normal Christmas event we should be seeing. And I'm just chomping at the bit for that time to start! smile.gif

I'm still hoping for a release today :3 I'm probably gonna hope everyday up until Christmas though, haha.

I do hope there won't be a non-holiday December release. I have almost finished my scroll goal of CB Autumns and would like to use the rest of the time until Christmas breeding season to get more of the dragons which were released in the past months. Not everybody catches releases on the day they are released, gosh (I myself think it of a waste of scroll space to keep slots open for one/few days).

I also assume TJ and his staff are busy with planning a Christmas event/spriting/raffle stuff therefore I do not want them to have more work on their shoulders. I will be happy to hunt Christmas dragons in the AP, have a Christmas event with tickets for a raffle and a new Christmas dragon "only".

Considering my brother is coming to visit me in Japan this month & staying for over 2 weeks, I am afraid I will not have much time for DC anyway - I do hope I can get a raffle ticket if there is a raffle...

I also assume TJ and his staff are busy with planning a Christmas event/spriting/raffle stuff therefore I do not want them to have more work on their shoulders. I will be happy to hunt Christmas dragons in the AP, have a Christmas event with tickets for a raffle and a new Christmas dragon "only".

I guess your right :/ Like I said on the November speculation thread, I'm sure TJ has his reasons. Ah well. Let's just look forward to December 18th when the event starts biggrin.gif

Personally, I think we've barely begun to make inroads on the Completed list and need more pretty Commons to help get the biomes moving.

I do still have some catch-up to do on 7 months of missed dragons, but would love it if we had a Release of a single Common next weekend, which would give us a couple of weeks to deal with stocking up on those and finishing up any Holiday breeding season preparations.

Frankly, the lengthy gaps between Releases during this season are not a lot of fun for some of us, especially those who are not into lineage breeding and/or collect very limited numbers of each sprite, so for me, the more releases, the merrier - and the time around the Holiday Season kinda calls out for a lot of 'merry', in my opinion, lol.

I myself would prefer a release every 2-3 months rather than a release per month... laugh.gif The releases make me stop what I'm doing for the whole week at the least. :\ Plus makes me abandon eggs that I don't wanna now that it's not scheduled. sad.gif

General scroll goal = 2 Adults of each sprite, 2 gendered sprite, and an ungendered sprite (all CBs).

I myself would prefer a release every 2-3 months rather than a release per month... laugh.gif The releases make me stop what I'm doing for the whole week at the least. :\ Plus makes me abandon eggs that I don't wanna now that it's not scheduled. sad.gif

General scroll goal = 2 Adults of each sprite, 2 gendered sprite, and an ungendered sprite (all CBs).

But since not everyone has scroll goals, a lot of people would like a release every month , like me tongue.gif

the more the merrier

I don't think we'll see a december-release. Not unless is within the first 2-3 days of december.

Remeber we have the christmas event as well this month and that's usually pretty big too with a raffel and new prize dragons later as well. Combined with the christmas dragons that's already two new species for the site in one month ^^

The Snow Wars from last year started on the 19th of December, so that's only leaves us with about 2-3 weeks from now untill the event starts which is a short while between stuff on DC, specially if we talk releases.

I wish we had one in late november, but I think we'll have to wait untill the holidays dragons and christmas breeding starts before we can get a new, shiny egg :3

But since not everyone has scroll goals, a lot of people would like a release every month , like me  tongue.gif

the more the merrier

thisthisthis!

Not being able to breed/catch just in case, I've been borrrrred.

I kind of don't want to see a release. I'm one of the few who missed out on several months' worth of new eggs and I'm missing several CBs of older ones, so a break to play catch-up is well appreciated.

Then again, seeing a new breed pop up wouldn't be so bad. If I fail at catching it, I can only imagine the AP page haul given the number of folks scroll locked unexpectantly. wink.gif

I'm looking forward to the holiday event and dreaming of a raffle. tongue.gif

New dragons are always exciting whenever they're released.

I said the same thing in the November thread but I really don't think there will be a double release in December. There's already going to be a new Holiday dragon coming out (which I'm dreadfully nervous about) and the event + raffle. I think thats enough for one month.

Zero chance. November was wasted, essentially, and there's going to be nothing in January again, so that means all we have are the holiday breed. I don't know about anyone else, but I've never been a big fan of the Christmas dragons, so that doesn't do much for me in this lull.

Even as someone with a scroll goal I'd rather have more new eggs than sit here waiting for my freezes back, and this is going to get even worse once I've gotten the 30-some hatchlings I need out of the way as I'll have nothing at all to do.

Was totally bummed that we didn't get a November release. Don't really expect anything but the Xmas dragons, which always seem to be oh yeh oh yeh. Since only those in the inner circle win any of the Prize dragons the Raffle is another oh yeh. So no we hafta wait til MARCH??!!

Happy&Merry all.

Personally, I think we've barely begun to make inroads on the Completed list and need more pretty Commons to help get the biomes moving.

Frankly, the lengthy gaps between Releases during this season are not a lot of fun for some of us, especially those who are not into lineage breeding and/or collect very limited numbers of each sprite, so for me, the more releases, the merrier - and the time around the Holiday Season kinda calls out for a lot of 'merry', in my opinion, lol.

I wholeheartedly agree with this.Kinda sad that there wasn't a November release,so I'm REALLY hoping that we get more than JUST a single Christmas dragon/event/raffle....especially since winning said raffle is such a loooooooooooonnng shot.

I said the same thing in the November thread but I really don't think there will be a double release in December. There's already going to be a new Holiday dragon coming out (which I'm dreadfully nervous about) and the event + raffle. I think thats enough for one month.

Why are you so nervous about this year's Xmas dragon?? We each get our two eggs - not a problem. They drop for much longer than the Halloweens did - so long in fact, that you get rather sick of seeing them.

I'm hoping there'll be a non-Holiday drop early on in December, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm not sure I'd want a regular release in December... I'm actually kind of glad there wasn't one in November as I'm still desperately trying to catch up with the damn Pyralspites dry.gif

Plus, I'm not really thrilled about the idea of having to keep my scroll open just in case xd.png

Was totally bummed that we didn't get a November release. Don't really expect anything but the Xmas dragons, which always seem to be oh yeh oh yeh. Since only those in the inner circle win any of the Prize dragons the Raffle is another oh yeh. So no we hafta wait til MARCH??!!

Happy&Merry all.

...I wouldn't mind waiting until March myself. That's when I have my birthday. tongue.gif

Anyway, as for the new release, I doubt there's going to be a regular release this month. We'll most likely only get the Christmas dragons (I'm hoping for something dealing with Christmas trees or Christmas carols~ Or maybe a Father Christmas dragon. ...No Santa since Santa is American. The original Father Christmas from Europe is better.).

Since we didn't get a November release I really think there is no chance now of a release before the Christmas dragon. sad.gif

I personally would love to see releases in both November and January. Otherwise it is just too long between new dragons. The prizes given out in January are really no help to any of us except the few lucky winners. The holiday dragons are nice, but limited. And there are soooooooo many gorgeous sprites on the completed list!