TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

These sprites are absolutely gorgeous, my favorite of any of the Halloween dragons easily. Thank you so much TJ and spriters!! You guys made my week. wub.gif

Edited by Terra72

Awesome adults - thanks Birdz and Pie.

- and back to the AP - I am SOOOO locked.... I hope it holds out a little longer biggrin.gif

Oh censorkip.gif, the female is so....PERFECT! Male is also perfect, but I like the female very very slightly more.

FAVORITE HALLOWEEN BREED NOW. They could totally be Kaiju. The mouth extending part reminds me of Otachi as well -but yes, it is different-, and I had to think of the female titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) xd.png

I am glad I could get 3 more, have 5 pairs. Would love to have a 2G from Spriter's alt (;_;)

Oh my I love these! Totally fitting of the name 'Gila Kaiju' I gave one! One of my favourite dragons ever!

OK...I think Desipis Dragons are pretty nice looking, but I'm not sure if I'll be spinning these dragons into what I have going.

Especially with what they can do to other dragons...

I am glad I could get 3 more, have 5 pairs. Would love to have a 2G from Spriter's alt (;_;)

No kidding. When I read that birdz' alt has mint green in it somewhere, I shed a tear of joy inside. wub.gif

Edited by Terra72

A Halloween dragon has for the first time made it on my favorites list. I like ominous feel and look of these dragons. So happy that I got egg locked with these guys. No all I need to do is start to plan how to breed them.

I love the Desipis Dragons. Their designs look brutal, and their description makes them sound even fiercer.

And they really fit the 'Cthulhu'/Lovecraftian theme I had in mind for them.

I just can't wait till mine fully grow up aswel.

So far, two of my hatchies gendered. (:

But, I'm not fond of the sprite at all. The details kinda merge all into one for me.

They are so cool, thank you birdsgoboom, PieMaster and TJ! biggrin.gif

I love how scary and evil they are, as Halloween dragons should be, and I especially love the female sprite! biggrin.gif

Thank you for the additional info, birdsgoboom! I can't wait to unlock them in my encyclopedia. laugh.gif

So far, two of my hatchies gendered. (:

But, I'm not fond of the sprite at all. The details kinda merge all into one for me.

I'm jealous D: Time to shove mine in hatcheries! >__<

I thought same too about sprite, but lineage view makes them look so much more lovely <3

Oh the adults, gosh. Mine still have one hour left to hatch and then I maybe can try to get some more of the other halloween eggs. ^^

I'm jealous D: Time to shove mine in hatcheries! >__<

I thought same too about sprite, but lineage view makes them look so much more lovely <3

Oooh. This makes me want to see them in the lineage view now. I'm a sucker for lineage projects.

While I am not overly fond of the sprites, I love the concept. I've reserved the names Desipis Pie and Desipis Go Boom for my pair but I think I'll not be collecting any others in future Halloweens.

Amazing concept by Pie and Birdz. Well done guys. The sprite is just, to echo a few others, too busy for me. The details get lost.

Aw, you guys are so sweet <3 I'm so glad they're being so well-received! <3 ya all ^^

Fun fact about the female sprite: Between me half-jokingly suggesting birdzy and I collab on a Halloween, expecting to get a "Sorry, already finished a concept/some concepts" and the female being mostly done, except a few pokes here and there, it was slightly under 24 hours. We were both so excited about this because we kinda just made them, creating concept stuff as we went and throwing wild ideas out there. The male sprite took longer, since we had a half-completed other pose that made them seem toooo biped, and we had to restart him. This was the most fun I've EVER had working on dragon sprites, and I'm so glad it payed off biggrin.gif

Also, birdzy realized shortly before we completed them that they accidentally fit into the event almost perfectly xd.png I, of course, was clueless as to what the event was, and birdzy hadn't realized what we had managed to do until she realized how well they fit! I think it's hilarious how that worked out, and pretty great that we managed to accidentally do that.

*rawrscarydragonofholidayofbooghostpumpkinisadulting*

Edited by PieMaster

They look really neat in the lineages. ohmy.gif

I'd love to do a lineage with the Avatar of Destruction with them...(too bad they can only be 2nd gens...)

There is a breeding thread about them in Site Discussion if you want to check that out. There are some cool lineages there with pictures to show as examples. o3o

The adults are fantastic, and easily my favorite Halloween dragon. Although I like them all, I don't 'love" any of them (except maybe pumpkins, so cute biggrin.gif) but I do love these.

The mind thing is soooooooo Dracula-ish!!! And they certainly are demon-scary, wow.

Thanks to the spriters and TJ for another amazing Halloween event. Even if I didn't get to see all last year's stories and oddities like I wanted to.