TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

To those having trouble making out some of the details, I suggest turning up the brightness on your screen. It may not help much, but it's worth a shot ^^

oh wow these dragons looks so AWESOME and just... Just... SO TERRIFYING!

Congratz on an amazing work Pie and Bird! <3

I knew that they'd be awesome! Loving everything about these little guys can't wait to breed them with falconiforms :3

Omg! These are absolutely stunning! I love how macabre they are! So looking forward to breeding these off-holiday and next year!

Thank you so much again, Pie and Birdzy! <3

Thank you, Pie and birdzy! I love getting all the extra information. Even as hatchies, I thought they had a hooded cobra look -- glad to see it carried through to the adults! I like the female sprite a leeeetle better than the male, but they're both so nicely done.

Count me in the camp of people who actually like their lineage view better than the close-up view -- the tail mana *really* stands out, the gradient shading is so smooth inside the wings and along the belly... and they cut a neat silhouette!

Herpderp, I love the female sprite. ohmy.gif

The concept is also right up my alley. No, really. I mean, I am basically roleplaying this sort of thing in human settings all the time. (Currently chiefly with Sethiss; Chanilove may or may not join us, IDK.)

I like the fact that a fundamentally telepathic dragon is not scrawny in the least. This thing looks like it could break your bones. Sweet. @_@

I was all excited to see so many Graves in the AP. Then I found out that they are all bred with Mints! laugh.gif 42 has been at it again. I was hoping to find just one more second gen from Magma. Oh well. I may have to wait until next year.

You should've asked! biggrin.gif I actually still had some unbred Graves.

They look so cool, I love their tails and that they breathe out fire!

I'm going to take a guess that breeding a GoN and one of these beauties would produce an Avatar of Destruction. The new Desipis seems quite fitting for a parent. Ooh I can't wait to try when they're all grown up! wub.gif

OH WOW THESE ARE AMAZING.

Dang. I almost wish these were a regular release so I could have a hundred of them. Check out those horns, man.

Wow! Awesome dragons! They are truly terrifying! wub.gif

Fantastic spriting job, birdzgoboom & PieMaster! Luv the breathing fire too!

Thanks again TJ, for the spooktacular Halloween eggstravaganza! wink.gif

Edited by Dryadia

I love how it says they don't like Cassares

when I first saw the adults I wanted to see how they looked with Cassare the most

Oh man. I am in love with both the sprites and their information! One of my favorite Halloween breeds, hands down.

Wonderful job, artist(s)! Great release this year. 8D

Congrats to birdzgoboom and PieMaster for these nice sprites!

I like the horns of the male and the head/mouth of the female. Well done!

These exceeded my expectations! They seen to work very well with falconiforms, avatars of destruction... and howler drakes. ahhh too bad howler drakes are DRAKES. sad.gif

Dude, this is amazing. I thought I'd have to fight and scream to get all the Halloweens I missed in past years. NOPE! biggrin.gif *bobs happily in a sea of vast trade opportunities not to mention AP* OMFG SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. I hope this happens again at Christmas!