TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Finally, the first DC Halloween I've been able to participate. The egg description looks very interesting!

And successfully revived a few Zombies: 1 adult out of 5, 3 hatchlings out of 7. (But all the rest turned to ashes...)

Edited by ishlia

Late to the party, but I've got my 7! It's a shame I ran out of Influences, since I went out of my way to get one from each biome. xd.png

I caught 6 in the first hour of release, they were quite easy to catch. smile.gif Though my school internet is beyond horrible.

I'll get my 7th in another hour when my Marrows grow up, currently hatchling locked.

Late to the party, but I've got my 7! It's a shame I ran out of Influences, since I went out of my way to get one from each biome. xd.png

Good job! I realized that I was one female influence short too late. I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope it comes out right, I guess.

Thanks, and best of luck! smile.gif At least I had three leftover, so I could get a male/female pair and 2 females who'll produce different color coppers.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Five min drop, my ENTIRE WIFI decides to lag every time. Classic. ahaha

Now it's lagging too for the hourly god why. Not a single egg for me, thanks wifi, I knew you'd stand by me. xd.png Dang and I usually manage to catch new releases before school (7am here)... Oh well... I'll go catch the bus now but after school I'll have all day for hunting. :3

Edit: OH WAIT NO scratch that I GOT ONE ON THIS FIVE MINUTE DROP YAS

Edited by Orlageddon

*sigh* I haven't gotten any of the eggs yet, but I hope I do soon. Though, I've only been trying for 2 dropping periods, hopefully people won't beat me to eggs every time.

I can't wait to see them fully grown! smile.gif

Got my two, influenced and incubated. I may go back for more, to give away to those who can't get any. Maybe tomorrow.

Happily locked with 7 eggs. C: Happy Halloween, everyone!

Make sure to fog them if you have to go to sleep or something, I bet some people are probably fretting all over the place to observe eggs and stuff for the eventual Encyclopedia entry.

D: Dead eggs are not happy eggs.

Got mind within the first minute of the release. That's a first.

These are really cool looking eggs. Happy Halloween everyone, and good luck egg hunting.

Edit: I also got my first ever zombie, so happy

Edited by alupe99a

Happy halloween everyone!

Just woke up and had my breakfast. Now it's time to do some Halloween hunting!

Happy hunting & Happy Halloween everyone! Have fun smile.gif

My pumpkin hatchling is now among the undead. I didn't know pygmy-type dragons could be zombie'd. ohmy.gif

Can't wait to see what they will look like. I have not caught any yet and I am not sure how much time I have today, so I hope later will be easier.

Congrats on the Zombies people, not sure I will ever have any as I don't like to kill. sad.gif

*skips around and sings, to the tune of "This is Halloween"* DC Halloween, DC Halloween! Everybody scream! :D

Oh my gosh this is gonna be fun~ I haven't managed to catch any of the new eggs yet, but I did successfully revive a Zombie on my third attempt! *evil laugh* Hopefully I can catch a couple of the new breed before it gets too late. PST ftw! <3

I abandoned a hatchling a few days ago. It had lots of views, but it wasn't ready to hatch timer-wise. However, the Halloween eggs have priority, so the hatchling was behind the holiday wall, and it grew up! Now I know what happens in such cases. It turns into a wild dragon!

I got already five eggs. Two more to go and then hope I'll manage to trade for an eighth in the next days. Also, three out of five Zombie attempts were successes. smile.gif

user posted image

he he - managed to get 5 this time out of 21 - not bad

Ha! Great Minds!

user posted image

OK, I just got the idea for more Zombies, killed off five Dragons and came up with 2 Zombies! YAY!