TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Aren't all the eggs the same in each biome

Yes. They're all the same dragon, but sometimes a dragon's biome will influence things like offspring colors (like for the coppers if I recall right).

Aren't all the eggs the same in each biome

Yes, but if wanted to mate them to copper males and get a specific color, you'd want them from a specific biome.

Otherwise it wouldn't matter.

Whoo, got one zombie from five minutes of attempting kills. Definitely pleased with the outcome, although I wish now that I had been more careful with lineage.

Yes. They're all the same dragon, but sometimes a dragon's biome will influence things like offspring colors (like for the coppers if I recall right).

Thsnks. I hope not this time since grabbed them all from the same one. LOL. what to do / what to do

Edited by DiamondzNPearlz

One successful zombie attempt out of 5! I don't really like the adult sprites so I killed 5 frozen hatchlings that I had multiples of.

One of the first years my friend who usually shares their holiday with me for crits didn't submit a dragon, so this was a lot less stress on me hoping for her to get it, lol.

Congrats to whomever the artist is! Intriguing eggs. Can't wait to see the theme unfold.

Hoping that I'm not pushing things too close this year grabbing 21 Halloweens. Can't even catch my first Halloweens for a few hours still. >_e

2/14 zombie hatchies

0/5 zombie adults

Pretty reminiscent of my first year trying. *sigh*

Halloween at the Cave - Still one of my birthday faves! There's nothing better than starting the day off by celebrating here.

Thanks, TJ, Spriters, Planners, etc.! BIG LOVE! wub.gif

Tallies - All the treats, complete carnival, 2 new ungendered zombies, lots of new mates, one good code new egg so far. *happeh*

Edited by stardust13

Wow. I'm so freaking happy, lookie the codes on these two.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/WTFQL

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JFezs <- Fezzy, are there rocks ahead? If there are, we'll soon be dead!

And my three other eggsll hatch by tomorrow night... These might replace the graves as my favorite..

And then this lovely coded egg. Wow... smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/koyAY

Edited by EscapistLore

Woooo, Happy Halloween! Just officially rolled over from 11:59 Central Time, so it's officially October 31st here.

Grabbed up a bunch of these guys, egg-locked myself quite happily. Had to scramble with those clicks since they were disappearing from the biomes I was popping in on. Love them so far, can't wait to see the hatchies+adults!

Happy Halloween DC thank you TJ and Spriters for the great new eggs and event as always you did awesome!!! I have my share of eggs and now im off to bed. Best of luck all and good night. smile.gif

"Spoky", "scary", "skltn", "shivr" and censorkip.gif, black eggs. I will definitely try to trade for more.

Is this going to happen at cave time or follow the time zones? I keep getting a message that there aren't any eggs to be found in the caves. I'm on the west coast and it's almost 9:45pm. Do I have to wait for midnight my time?

Eggs are dropped every five minutes.

Just checked the eggs' codes - awesome! I'm pretty excited to see what the adults look like. =D

Yup!

Skeleton code has me intrigued. Grim Reaper maybe?

I sacrificed 1 cheese and 2 paper and got a genderless zombie biggrin.gif

I've always wondered about obtaining zombie hatchies, but never did like the thought of killing for them (even though they are just pixels) ^^; I might try though, if I can find an unwanted hatchie ^^; But back on topic, I can't wait to see what the hatchies and adults look like of this new dragon! ohmy.gif I wonder if the codes TJ gave them are hints at all o.o

Loving the description for the eggs! Can't wait to see what the babies look like. smile.gif

Well, all influenced and incubated. Think I'll fog my brood and call it a night. Happy Halloween and good hunting, everyone. laugh.gif

I will definitely try to trade for more.

Same here. Going for 70 this year laugh.gif