TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Whoo, 2/5 adults for my second round of zombies. Much better. o3o

~

Darn, I knew they wouldn't, but I was hoping TJ's would hatch before I went to bed. Ah well. Nice surprise for when I wake up!

They sound like Daydream Dragons... But they're black. NIGHTMARE DRAGONS.

I will continue to believe they are hypnotising dragons until proved otherwise.

(Hypnotising others with bright red eyes like on that poster...)

((May have watched a bit too much of the Master in Doctor Who))

Is it just me, or are TJ's eggs also lightening in color as they start to crack? I keep comparing them to mine, and I could swear there's a color discrepancy. Maybe I just need to go to bed and rest my eyeballs. xd.png

Exactly my thoughts. xd.png But I think they are really lightening up an getting more of the orangy parts. Ahh and they have a custom cracking sequence! ohmy.gif

Since the opening post says "Enjoy the Carnival" does anyone know if there's anything different about it? I'm too sleepy to actually click through it and see.

Since the opening post says "Enjoy the Carnival" does anyone know if there's anything different about it? I'm too sleepy to actually click through it and see.

There doesn't appear to be anything new.

Love the cracking sequence! This might have just become my favorite egg. smile.gif

@Jazeki: I did not see anything new, and I clicked back and forth and all through the carnival. If there's something there, it's a trick to get to it that I haven't figured out, yet.

Edit: S1 hatchie is interesting.

Edited by blackdragon71

Awww, the hatchies are cute! wub.gif Not sure why I'd want to make it angry, but given the description, I'll be sure not to. biggrin.gif

Hatchling looks...hmmmmm. Very Halloween-ish and reminds me of worms...

Reminds me more of snakes (mostly just the neck). Definitely interesting looking.

Edited by Tehya Faye

I will continue to believe they are hypnotising dragons until proved otherwise.

(Hypnotising others with bright red eyes like on that poster...)

((May have watched a bit too much of the Master in Doctor Who))

Either way they sound neat. But I may have to breed them with Daydream dragons now.

Well after some quick screenshots and a red brush, I made this...

user posted image

No editing (apart from the cropping and red pen). Any differences?

EDIT: It might just be me, but TJ's seem more orange on the bottom?

Tj's are already cracked. Sometimes the eggs change colours slightly when hatching.

Like user posted image

For instance these are transparent smile.gif

Edited by Nalyua

Either way they sound neat. But I may have to breed them with Daydream dragons now.

Your theory is more likely than mine I'd say... but I still want a hypnotising dragon someday!!!

Tj's are already cracked. Sometimes the eggs change colours slightly when hatching.

Like user posted image

For instance these are transparent smile.gif

Yes, I was thinking of the Shadow Walkers. Might I say they look awesome with the red background? If the background was red I would totally get red coppers for them. Anyway, back on point. I can't wait to see!

Your theory is more likely than mine I'd say... but I still want a hypnotising dragon someday!!!

I want a hypnotising dragon too... Perhaps there's a request already there for one... *looks through topics*

I want a hypnotising dragon too... Perhaps there's a request already there for one... *looks through topics*

Any success?

Thanks, guys.

The hatchies remind me of snakes as well. Or fat salamanders.

Actually I agree with the salamander part I think...

Happy Halloween! biggrin.gif My favourite DC event! biggrin.gif

These hatchlings look very promising. Can't wait to get my scroll full of eggs! laugh.gif

Edited by dustpuppy