TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Got my seven, but my brother's having no luck. xd.png

Edited by Kiryu

I have Ninja-Dragons.

They keep avaoiding me, all of them xd.png

Hah! Mine avoided me a lot too. And, in fact, I had a database error as well, but I had already closed the window by the time I picked up the eggs and saw that all of them disintegrated.

If it said database error, you should have a zombie somewhere. search the breed. smile.gif

edit: downtime, noooo I was about to pick up an egg

Edited by Sugar Pain

If it said database error, you should have a zombie somewhere. search the breed. smile.gif

Oh, once I had seen the database error, I hit the back button and clicked revive to try again, and it disintegrated. So it may have been a zombie dragon for a full 5 seconds until it "officially" died. laugh.gif

Dragcave is under maintenance...

dry.gif

I just gonna have to wait for my 2014 egg then...

Your signature is perfect for this moment, haha

Oh, once I had seen the database error, I hit the back button and clicked revive to try again, and it disintegrated. So it may have been a zombie dragon for a full 5 seconds until it "officially" died. laugh.gif

oh no! I'm sure you'll have more luck next year!

Glad I got my 2014 eggs when I did with this matience thing.

Doh! Fell asleep before the new release, but managed to grab one before Downtime. Yeah me! Ha ha biggrin.gif

Anyways, HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEN!!!!

Got my fill. First year that i was really nervous about getting them, as they have all been traded. smile.gif

Maintenance is over but the biomes are empty again. Still no holloween dragon for me. Looks like I will have to hope people get egg locked so I can get some later today(I clicked 2 eggs both already taken and then all the biomes were empty)

All of mine disintegrated ;A ;

Didn't get any undead dragons this year. I am sad.

What's the point for me to kill these poor dragons. ;A ;

Edited by derkaiser

Got 2. Too lazy for more. /gets back to sleep

Looks like I will be online all day, actually.

Maintenance is over but the biomes are empty again. Still no holloween dragon for me. Looks like I will have to hope people get egg locked so I can get some later today(I clicked 2 eggs both already taken and then all the biomes were empty)

just keep on clicking. I had to click about twenty or more until I was successful.

Got mine from every biome. Rather easy catch, one egg from every 5 min drop. Now eggs are happily influenced and incubated. smile.gif Let the waiting begin.

Happy Halloween everybody!

Nabbed one at the 1:00 AM EST drop, and right after maintenance, I found a low-population biome and managed to snatch my remaining five, to six total.

Now to influence and cross my fingers the influence fairy works for me! ATM not sure if I'll freeze some of these, or wait until next year. It'll probably depend on the hatchie sprites!

Happy Halloween!!

Nice eggs, a bit dark (was hoping for something more colorfull)

I got 4, and have to wait for 12 hours , for some hatchies to grow up, to get the rest.

I have one zombie hatchling, out of 2 and 2 Adult Zombies , out of 4.

All males...I think I'll have my killslots back later, so will try and get some females

Edited by djengis